Guilty or Not Guilty

Guilty. Weirdly not from the internet, but because someone from my primary school had brought in a copy of the Sun newspaper and we all saw the page 3 girl, which is a topless pinup girl in that newspaper, sometimes naked. I collected them for a bit until I got the internet.

Next poster had to masturbate quietly because of their living situation.

Guilty. My niece rescues them and nurses them back to health then releases them back into the wild out at the family farm. I've fed baby raccoons from a bottle and had then wandering around the house when I visit my niece and her boyfriend.

The next person has experienced a kink in real life that they haven't told their friends about.

Not guilty. There are a few things I allow others to take charge depending on experience or skill level but I am a fast learner and quickly make sure that I am able to at least hold my own. In my experience, letting others take charge of things I should have just done myself has caused a lot of issues. In a way, its a toxic mindset but thats just how things panned out. Sexually, I switch but heavily lean in taking charge, which was probably the original intention, oops.

The next poster enjoys public transport.

Not? guilty? I've never really used public transportation. I grew up in the suburbs; everyone had cars. When I moved to the city, I lived within walking distance of work, a grocery store, and a laundromat. Now that I have my house, I have a car of my own. I never really needed to use public transit.

The next person owns more than 1 of something that most people only have 1 of.