Guilty or Not Guilty

Not guilty. Don’t get me wrong, I think suffering does serve as a good source for motivation, but I don’t wanna see my characters experience any anguish the likes of “Re:Zero-Subaru-suffering”. At best, my OC is a nymphomaniac suffering from a severe lack of men with huge dicks in her area. 

Next poster has made a nymphomaniac character before. 

Not Guilty, sex obsessed character get really same-y after a while. Its fun for a short thing but people always want them to stick around and its just, hard to keep up with the non-stop sexual energy, so I avoid it.

Next poster has an OC created for RP that still remains a virgin in terms of RP.

Super guilty. Although there are times when rapid, brief replies fit the pace of the story, I generally prefer a well-thought out, well-crafted reply. But also, making a post long when just for the sake of being long but not really saying anything is bad, too. I'm super picky and annoying as a partner. Never play with me. I'm judgy and a terrible person. 😄

The next person dislikes overly wordy and flowery prose in a roleplay post.

(also I hate that I can't edit my typos out of my posts anymore) 😄

...but it is nice that it merges my replies into my previous replies so it looks like I was aware of my typo and just left it in there anyway. 

Not guilty. I prefer good replies that are interesting, add to the story, make me think... There are times when a wall of dense, flowery prose is just what the story needs, but maybe not in the middle of the swashbuckling fight scene - although we do need to hear those billowy sleeves rustle and the scuff of soft boots on the deck.

Next poster has a "sexual" piercing.