Interest of rping

4 hours ago, KillerQueen22 said:

Im open to discussing an rp to potentially do. I can do both normal and lewd

4 hours ago, KillerQueen22 said:

Im open to discussing an rp to potentially do. I can do both normal and lewd

Alright! I be interested talking about shall we go to pm?

Neither had I but, here's the rundown.

@IsabellaRose runs a club called Tell Me a Story where we have biweekly writing challenges for prizes. She had this super fun idea for people to make up a character that we'd auction off the opportunity to RP with.

I think it's a great idea and a fun way to get to RP with new partners so I've been pimping it all over ED.

So, check out our auction, find someone to bid on, or chat with everyone else about what you hope comes up for bid.

1 hour ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

Neither had I but, here's the rundown.

@IsabellaRose runs a club called Tell Me a Story where we have biweekly writing challenges for prizes. She had this super fun idea for people to make up a character that we'd auction off the opportunity to RP with.

I think it's a great idea and a fun way to get to RP with new partners so I've been pimping it all over ED.

So, check out our auction, find someone to bid on, or chat with everyone else about what you hope comes up for bid.

I see! Well I will try on checking it out ^^

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up