Gyaru Hunt

Gyarus are known for a lot of things. Their flashy makeup, bright accessories and voluptuous figure. It's due that third thing that makes them a target for a dangerous game that targets them. One where girls who are deemed outcasts in school target gyaru's and violate them in the most humilating ways imaginable. One of these outcasts was a victim of the gyaru's bullying, and saw this as the perfect opportunity for revenge. Now was the best time for the gyaru hunt.

I'm looking for anyone who is willing to play as an unfortunate gyaru who gets kidnapped and made into a plaything by a vengeful futa. All I ask is for those interested to be semi-literate and roleplay in third person.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi dear, your ideas is interesting and many elements match my taste. I wonder if you want have a short time roleplay (same length as an oneshot/one chapter hentai manga)? 

and how about the futa make a live stream on adult website while using the gyaru's hole? Futa will put a misleading title/caption that can trick people on the internet. They will think the video is just a nondub play for view and donate, so there will be a lot of comments that encourage the futa do gyaru rougher and humiliate the gyaru. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/10/2023 at 19:59, Nerita C.C said:

Hi dear, your ideas is interesting and many elements match my taste. I wonder if you want have a short time roleplay (same length as an oneshot/one chapter hentai manga)? 

and how about the futa make a live stream on adult website while using the gyaru's hole? Futa will put a misleading title/caption that can trick people on the internet. They will think the video is just a nondub play for view and donate, so there will be a lot of comments that encourage the futa do gyaru rougher and humiliate the gyaru. 

I think that's a wonderful idea. I would love to try it out if you have the time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up