League of Legends - League of Lovers - [JennyDK & BurstEdge]

Roleplay between: @JennyDK and @BurstEdge

It is the start of the grand League and this year marks the 10th anniversary of these matches. Many new creatures of all sizes and kinds show up and form teams of 5 to participate. Some are brought together from already knowing each other and others are put together in other ways, such as coaches and sponsors advocating for their formations. Among all of these new personalities, is a tomboy and stubborn little yordle named Poppy. She sports thick armour and wields a giant hammer - a very good fit for either offense or defense. She walks around to meet and greet the other on her team, one of which seems to be a lady from a cold, cold land, riding a large creature of some sort. She approaches the lady giving off a strong vibe."Hey there. Love the outfit", she says and gives a slight grin.

large.25f1a65bfc976d2adf85730725819b62.j

large.Sejuani_A_Death_Knot.jpg.df351da952258ac249d580dabff566a0.jpgThe woman the Yordle addressing was Sejuani, a proud, powerful woman hailing from the cold, northern lands of the Freljord. Despite her armor covering most of her body, it did very little to hide her fierce beauty.

"Thank you for your compliment, as unneeded as it was," Sejuani replied. "Yours is... sufficient, to put it mildly. And that hammer looks like it has seen some use."

Edited by BurstEdge

• 4 weeks later...

Poppy does yet look at Sejuani in any other way than admiration and appreciation of having a strong teammate, but even she cannot deny the steely and beauty of this hunky and lovely woman before her. At her current height, she is basically at eye level with her crotch, if she is not looking up towards the upper body and face of Sejuani. She is not sure how to gauge the response, but perhaps this lady is not really used to either compliments, conversation or both. At the very least they share the appearance of and experience with action."What brings you to the League? By the way....the name is Poppy. What might I call you?", she asks in return.

• 3 weeks later...

"I am Sejuani," the built woman replied in a blunt tone. "As for why I have joined the League, my reasons are rather simple. I wish to find strong opponents to test my skills. Perhaps a little something more while I am at it."

She muttered that last part so that Poppy didn't hear. Along with that, she glanced slightly at the Yordle's developed body. She didn't know how or why Yordle women could appear so voluptuous from the waist down, but chose to keep such thoughts to herself for the time being.

Edited by BurstEdge

• 2 weeks later...

"Testing your skills? That is always fun and a worth while goal. What do you mean by....'something more' though?", the shortstack yordle asks back, wondering what she might have in mind. She leans onto her huge hammer, whilst engrossed in the conversation with this stout and strong looking woman. Her clothing makes her thing she is from somewhere quite cold too. Even though Sejuani did not intend for Poppy to hear the last part of her answer, she was able to still make it out, but not questioning why it was muttered so low."I think the teams are soon announced...perhaps we may end up in the same one", she says, kind of hoping another strong warrior would be on the same as herself.

• 4 weeks later...

"Probably," Sejuani said. "Though if we do end up on opposing sides, I would expect nothing less than your utmost best. I would honestly hate to face off an opponent who barely makes an effort to fight back."

Though she said that, Sejuani would honestly prefer that she and Poppy were on the same team. She had a feeling the Yordle was a lot stronger than she initially appeared. No normal person could ever wield a hammer so easily, after all.

• 2 months later...

Poppy lifts her massive and heavy hammer and places it against her shoulder as she listens to Sejuani, admiring the stoic and strong vibe and energy from her. The yordle sports a wide and confident grin on her, despite the obvious size difference between her and this large and buff human female."Ohhh, I always give it my best...and then some! You better get ready for me being awesome, no matter which team we end up on".

After a bit, the teams are announced for everyone and it does end up with the human and yordle sharing a team.

"Looks like we are teaming up - I don't think the other team has a chance now", she boasts to Sejuani, eager to rile things up as she is using the large hammer as a makeshift chair as it rests heavily on the ground.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up