General OOC

And both Zorn and Hellhound will be confused as to why the archenemy and the dog killer, in that order, will be on the side of the enemy. Also, with the amount of magical girls falling to the enemy, there won't be many staying on the good side. XD Mitsuko will have to save everyone. I didn't know yet but she's the protagonist.

• Love 3

8 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

I don't think it would be too late! Who did you have in mind Takamo interacting with?

Ngl I'm not certain, I would assume whoever has the most seniority between the knights and magic gals, maybe some recognition of his famous (or infamous) title of Witching Knight. My initial post was going to be hos official intro to garner attention for those who do desire to interact with him. 

• Love 4

The convention is several days.  The scenes are currently in the night of the first day.  It might make sense for him to show up in the morning.

Jumi is probably going to remain good.  Just be the victim of some monsters’ fun.  Alexandrine and Elie, we will see where they go.  Exzel isn’t as evil as Zorn.  And the two girls may or may not be a positive on Exzel.  Will remain to be seen if there is tension between her and Zorn in the future and if Alexandrine is persuasive enough to make her new team Exzel’s team, and what that means.

See whether Emi finds that team more appealing, if Alexandrine can convince her it isn’t the betrayal it seems, or if she is drawn to daddy.

Then there is Rin.  See where she goes.  Stick with Alexandrine/Exzel/Elie(?)?

Join Zorn with demon Emi?

Broken Girl will likely have some thoughts about an Alexandrine that is also one in a sense.

• Love 4

There is also the possibility, if Toshiro does well enough in Wanders, and wants more of her, he could eventually try to become Alexandrine’s ‘Knight’.  See if he could save her from Exzel’s grasp.  Compete with the demon for her.  Though as you will all find out, Exzel may get her claws into Alexandrine in many ways.  Making it very hard (impossible?) for anyone to completely reverse it.

• Love 3

3 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

There is also the possibility, if Toshiro does well enough in Wanders, and wants more of her, he could eventually try to become Alexandrine’s ‘Knight’.  See if he could save her from Exzel’s grasp.  Compete with the demon for her.  Though as you will all find out, Exzel may get her claws into Alexandrine in many ways.  Making it very hard (impossible?) for anyone to completely reverse it.

That could be interesting. I feel like it'd be a bit late for Toshiro to successfully save Alexandrine, instead he maybe he could try tobbring her back to the light. 

I think as far as the knight form he takes on, it'll be something he achieves later on. While he gains partial power and magical abilities, I think it a bit immature to just hand him the full power right out the gate. Which is where I'll fully get into that and what the results are, and what's to be accomplished. Etc. Etc. Yadda yadda. 

• Love 3

I do like to keep things interesting.  Sort of making this up as I go.  But just like Alexandrine's corruption has already begun with a few words, maybe a specific Knight and Magical Girl can do some sort of ritual, oath or whatever that gives him specifically a bond with her that even the demon cannot completely break.  We can figure that out as they go.  Not enough to simply break all the holds Exzel puts on her, but maybe accomplish somethings (like Exzel not being able to use Alexandrine to fight him, when he comes).

Honestly, I just find the idea of playing Alexandrine's corruption, seeing where it goes fun.  Depending on exactly what happens, it might be impossible to completely save her.  But a link between those two might influence things.

• Love 3

It's interesting how Alexandrine is like supposed to be strongest Magical girl around too but gets corrupted by a simple demon. I mean no judgement. I just think it's interesting. Unless I am wrong about her power level but with what Zorn said about her and all. In my case, I'm trying to get out of the zero activity hole but it's a bit complicated right now.

I want to give Mitsuko more time (I notice she has not been active for like 8+ pages so far) but it probably would be more like a single path until she meet with someone else. That is, unless I make a third character in hope to fill empty spots. Still not sure what I want to do but I crave to do something. Hellhound is also in standby right now as well. ><

• Love 3

Posted (edited)

It was perfect circumstances for Exzel.  While Emi and Rin (maybe Toshiro) had started to heal her, she is still crushed by the loss of her old team.  They were in the one place she completely let her guard down, thinking no demon would dare approach them.  Being reached out to by a demon that shares some similarity, with a painful past, and experience with seduction.

And she said words that seemed harmless, meant to make the sex more appealing, but said to a demon, gives the demon some power over her.  Right now it is a small corruption, but Exzel is an expert and is going to take time adding one layer of control/corruption after another, ‘training’ Alexandrine to ask for it, to make it that much stronger and hard to remove.

Who knows, Hellhound might be given a chance to ‘play’ with her, rub in how far she fell.

I’ll try to get a Zorn reply in soon, was considering what he might do with her.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 3

I see! And yes, I understand Alexandrine's perspective better. It's true that she was very vulnerable, at least from a self perspective. Hellhound wouldn't have been able to put a scratch on her anyway since she was still sharp in battle. Fujiko didn't exactly get her in battle, hence the way she was caught off guard. It does make a lot of sense.

Hellhound's thing is that I finally managed to put a part of her lewd side in. So that's kinda nice. But yeah, I don't even know for sure how Hellhound will react to when she sees her like however she'll be. It will depend on the situation. I generally adapt to what happens in real time and she will behave however she must when the time comes.

I wonder, though. I may have an idea about Lenneth but it depends. I know I've set Mitsuko as a kind of Valkyrie and it wouldn't make sense to put two of them unless... What if Lenneth was after her? The sword might be one the gods or something, hence granting her her magic powers. Lenneth could have sensed her to come after her.

• Love 3

I only have a partial idea of what to expect with Alexandrine's corruption, but like what I know is coming.  I encouraged Balthier to let Exzel go all out on it, other than it won't be true mind control.  Alexandrine and Mitsuko's earlier talk with Elie, hearing Elie's love for the demon and thinking she might be able to turn the demon also might be a factor in the early stages, which Exzel can use to push her further.  Good intentions, at least at first, but see where it leads.

• Love 3

Hmmm... Sorry to press this but my ADHD brain won't shut up and I was thinking... I may have writing ideas for Mitsuko that could push her to move elsewhere. So I wonder if it's okay if I write something up with Mitsuko and potentially Lenneth. Note that I'd probably moderate with her (As to not become the #1 threat. I wouldn't want making anyone uncomfortable.) But I may have some ideas that could make her go back to the convention. Although, that depends if it's okay. My brain is tickling me to write something and all things seem set for it.

• Love 2

Yeah, you can give them a connection like that.  You could also potentially write something with the second morning for Mitsuko, now that BladeRunner did that.  Maybe run into Emi and Rin.  Though Alexandrine may or may not be around.  Exzel will be temporarily taking Alexandrine home at some point.  Not sure exactly when or how long.

• Love 2

Posted (edited)

The funny thing is, I was more thinking of it happening right after she went to bed or so. So it would be not too much later where the convention is happening. Or whatever they are doing. Which makes me wonder if Mitsuko would find them in, um... heat. When and if she returned to the convention. Since there seemed to be a lot of pleasure going on back there. XD

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1

I allowed my brain to write for me and I sorta put a kind of plan idea of what I wanted to do. (My brain was bugging me out to write this.) If anything is wrong and unfitting somehow, please tell me. I will probably fix some details when I feel like something's off but this is the main idea of what I wanted to do. Any opinions appreciated.

• Love 2

I’ll try to read that tomorrow.

Put up another poll, some of the things that could happen to Alexandrine.  Sort of randomly put several options for a child there.  I considered the possibly that might be another thing for Toshiro to fight for.  Or another thing tying her to Exzel.  Neither of those may happen, but thought I would  throw it out there, with the others.

• Love 3

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Chiyako said:

That said any Demons who do attempt such things are in for a rude though perhaps amusing surprise.

Demon Emi will also probably come out swinging hard. Right now it is uncontrolled.

Is anyone else picturing the killer rabbit from Monty Python? 🤣

"There it is!"

"Where, behind the rabbit!?"

"It is the rabbit!"

*blood flies everywhere, bodies hitting the ground.*

"JESUS CHRIST! Run away!"

Edited by Balthier
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Sooo what is going on with Exzel and Zorn/Hellhound... I feel like I may have missed something. I'm also a bit nervous about if I did something good with Mitsuko or not. Being unsure is making me anxious. XD Though, I like that everyone is having fun sexy times. I'm just curious about if everything is alright on other sides. ><

• Love 3

Oh no, you misunderstand. I was talking about the Mitsuko post. I am sure Hellhound's post was fine. I went for a daring post for Mitsuko, not just any small talk story telling and this is what I am anxious about. Wondering if I went too far or off the rails with how I narrated things. But again, no rush. It's fun to read the thread. Just thought I'd say.

• Love 2

Great...! Sorry for sounding like I was rushing things. So nothing was wrong with the presentation? Just curious, of course. Also, I don't know what time it is for the convention but I presume the time is about equal to Mitsuko with some margins of error. I do not want to intrude the scene, however. So not sure when she should arrive or about.

• Love 3