General OOC

5 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

To magical/spiritual entities his odds pf getting them preggers is still extremely low... But not impossible 

Yeah, it won’t happen with Emi (Chiyako doesn’t like that).  I’d be okay with him eventually giving Alexandrine a child, but won’t be that night.  Will have to see if/how much they fuck after her corruption.  Whether certain people approve (there could be up to three people she needs to get permission from by the time it’s complete).

6 hours ago, Warning said:

I see. But that was my point. I did not mean interact with them but just see them. However, it it happens in private rooms where she isn't supposed to be then it's alright. That will save her mind for now but she really would be in a terrible state right now anyway. No chances nobody notices that. The last question is. Should I just write in Convention?

She’s a Magical girl, brand new or not, she is allowed to go back there on her own.  The Knights watching would sense her aura to some degree at least.  I was thinking she might run back there, just because she is naked, but leave that up to you.  She will either find someone (probably Jumi), or someone will find her.  Yeah, just write it in the convention.

• Love 4

Posted (edited)

Alexandrine is ready to learn her place, find happiness in a world and role she did not expect.  Hide it from the team for now.  Emi and Rin (Toshiro?) might not join her in the same way but if she plays it right someday they might all fight with/for her.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 3

For anyone who has not been reading it, Elie has been using her "Princess Lost in Thought" thread to make occasional posts while the character Elie was away from other characters, first after she disappeared during the fight in Wanderers and then after she ran away from Exzel and Alexandrine at the convention.  That thread is now in the next morning. I mention that because while it has just been her writing there so far, there is going to be a talk between Hikaru and Elie in that thread now.  Might be a short thing, might not.  See how it goes.

• Love 4

13 hours ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

She’s a Magical girl, brand new or not, she is allowed to go back there on her own.  The Knights watching would sense her aura to some degree at least.  I was thinking she might run back there, just because she is naked, but leave that up to you.  She will either find someone (probably Jumi), or someone will find her.  Yeah, just write it in the convention.

Right now, she is in her magical girl clothes. But since she was naked upon transformation then... yeah. Also I meant that her state is pretty beaten up right now. She was healed a little but she might still be bleeding OR have blood stains. But yeah, I can try and write in the convention and see where that gets me. Now that I'm finally free.

• Love 3

Damn, speaking of Elie, Toshiro still wonders about her and never got any real closure if she was alright or not. All he got was, "We guess," And that wouldn't bode well for the poor guy. Shit, probably a good thing when he interrupted Elie and goth bitch, all he wanted was an autograph for his older brother lol

• Haha 3

On 25/05/2024 at 17:54, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

For anyone who has not been reading it, Elie has been using her "Princess Lost in Thought" thread to make occasional posts while the character Elie was away from other characters, first after she disappeared during the fight in Wanderers and then after she ran away from Exzel and Alexandrine at the convention.  That thread is now in the next morning. I mention that because while it has just been her writing there so far, there is going to be a talk between Hikaru and Elie in that thread now.  Might be a short thing, might not.  See how it goes.

Me and Elie have got a good thread going in Princess now.  Healing Elie’s pain, may or may not learn something that will help her draw Exzel into the light.

Also looks like our new member will be playing Alexandrine’s sister as a broken girl (maybe Hikaru’s wife too, checking on that still) once she finishes reading all the posts.  We’ll see where ‘Mystery Character’ ends up now.

• Love 4

Feel free to get up to stuff in the morning, at least a little.  I’m still mostly in the night.  Have to see what fates Alexandrine and Rin have over the night.  If Exzel is taking Alexandrine home with her.  If not, Emi might get to find her, post-corruption, though a corruption she might be able to hide while away from her new mistress.  Jumi and Mitsuko are spending the night together.  See what they do in the morning.  Hikaru and Elie are in the morning, but not at the convention.

• Love 3

Looks like once the convention eventually ends, we will finally be exploring  another team.  In a near but separate area.  Jumi and Mitsuko’s slice of life roommate adventures & Magical Girl life.  Somewhere else new/unattached characters could end up.  Rest of the team will be in the background for now.

Mystery Character could end up a demon enemy for their team, now that Broken Girl is covered.  Some similarity to Exzel probably (in how she approaches enemies).  But less portal, maybe more even more sexual.  Maybe a chance to explore a proper succubus in the setting.  Independent, but maybe working a little with Exzel.

• Love 3

Very dangerous.  But there a possibility of a different danger.  Alexandrine hides her corruption.  Exzel tries to control the team through her, without the others noticing.  Though Elie and Alexandrine are potentially going to try to ‘corrupt’ Exzel into the light.  There are a lot of ways this could go.  The team won’t go full evil, but will have to see if it darkens them all a little.  If it eventually leads to Zorn having some one on one time with his little girl.  Emi might join Elie in being ‘marked’, but by Zorn instead.

• Love 2

On 26/05/2024 at 18:29, Chiyako said:

I am more available now. Replies might still be slower but I can begin to do stuff again! If anyone wishes to run into Emi at the convention now that it is a new day let me know.

Toshiro can maybe get his (first) turn with Emi, after the current round is over.  We also have someone else working on characters.  Though we’ll have to see where they end up.

• Love 2

Jumi and Mitsuko may or may not be getting a friend or two, with the new characters.  I gave a little explanation of where things are now.  It will be two or three characters, and the option was pointed out one or more could be part of Jumi’s team.  There is also the possibility of joining the main story, or trying to start something completely new with a brand new team, in a new area.  Something that will probably happen at some point, if we keep getting more playing members, though not required, but even I’m waiting to see which option(s) were chosen there.

• Love 2

Looked it over.  Guessing he is independent at least for now?  Or part of a new team, based somewhere else.  Of course, the locations of the current stories are rather vague, except that they are in Japan, and probably fictional cities, that have yet to be named.  Wherever he goes longer term, he could be at the convention now, if you want.  The idea was its a several days long event.  The stories now are a mix of the first night and beginning of the second morning.

The convention thread is a mega thread, a bunch of smaller stories happening at the same time. People writing when they can.  No real order, except with whoever is playing characters yours are interacting with.

I finally made ‘Mystery Character’ into something.  Mostly an independent enemy for Jumi’s team.  But might work with Exzel and/or Zorn at times.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Yeah I have him independent for the moment. Doing what he can though I might see about the convention unless anyone wants to say hello in a more dedicated space. I hope he's alright.

The other 2 will go up soon once I get home and the magical girl I make might be more suited for Jumi's team unless they want to make friends with a normal person (The last one I make) but that can be thought of a bit more once up I suppose.

• Love 2

Posted (edited)

Not sure how much how much of it you have been reading, but it is sort of like an anime convention mixed with meeting Magical Girls/Knights.  Things like merchandise, getting their autographs/pictures with them, maybe eating with them.  Watching some sing, who sign up for it.  Some fans dressed up like them, with contests.  Some other various activities.  Probably more options than have been described so far.

Then there are the private rooms.  Where the Magical Girls/Knights who are traveling (including Jumi and her team, but basically teams from all around Asia were invited) can sleep if they wish.  It is also a chance to have a quiet personal meeting with specific fans away from the crowd…with the potential of sex.  It is an open secret/rumor to the fans that sex can happen back there but only known for sure to those who actually experience it.

For characters currently at the convention, where their stories are at currently.

Night (this is all sex currently):

Alexandrine and ‘Fujiko’/Exzelcryth

Rin and Azreal

Jumi and Mitsuko

Morning:

Emi (not with anyone at the moment)

Takamo (not doing anything with anyone at the moment)

A teammate of Jumi’s would be presumably staying in one of the other rooms.  Maybe or maybe not finding company for night (either a fan or maybe another member of the team, as long as there is sexual compatibility, it is common for team members to all have some fun with each other at times, the girl and Jumi probably have plenty of experience with each other, you can see the last few pages for what sort of girl Jumi is in bed).  But she probably wouldn’t see Jumi and maybe Mitsuko until the morning.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 2