General OOC

Also, with everything that has been happening, I figure Lenneth might also have a hand somewhere as well. She could or not find her way to the convention. Even if demons wouldn't normally step there, Lenneth doesn't exactly know the rules to that. I am not sure yet how much she plans to go after Mitsuko. Still thinking on that side, anyhow.

• Love 2

The profile is up. The amnesia aspect was an interesting surprise.  But not also necessary immediate.  It is possible she may have gradually lost memory as she was broken, as she began to fall for an enemy. One at least indirectly responsible for the deaths of the other three members.  Details on that, and her past with Alexandrine and Hikaru will be explored as we go.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Emiri will have at least some appearance soon, in the present, in Wanderers, after Zorn gets back.  See where it goes from there.  Going to start up a flashback thread, that may explore the breaking process.  Not sure how long it will be.  Zorn had a few years to do it.  Not overnight, but also not the whole period probably, somewhere in between.

Being such a flashback of course.  It will basically be just Zorn and Emiri.  Azreal is the only other character who has much chance of appearing.

• Love 2

Getting rid of Hellhound played well into her cards of opinions she had about demons.  Now, I might start another thread to do her own from this point. (For the moment.) I don't know how much loose I have with my actions but she means what she is saying. She is a bit insane. If all of that is fine, anyway. I might have fun with it.

• Love 3

Zorn would have liked to give her something she found more fun to do.  But he is still trying to figure out the best way to use her.  He admittedly was also just trying to get rid of distractions.  Have some private time with Exzel, and after that is done, give Emiri some attention.

• Love 3

Posted (edited)

Hence what I mean by playing into the opinions she has of demons. XD She sees them as beings who just use others for their benefits when it matters to them. This is why Hellhounds is lazy and never likes to obey to any orders. She is not really a threat until one tries to enslave her and more times than not, lot of them prefer not to bother.

Zorn x Exzel is just the kind of shenanigans Hellhound would expect so she's off on her own to entertain herself. Azreal is covering for him anyway. 😛

Edited by Warning
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)

She does! She does...! Give her all of the petting...

Okay, seriously, I went absolutely ALL out with my new thread. When I mean all out, I mean... all out. It took me since yesterday with just enough sleep to write it. Sooo for this reason, I apologize for what you're going to see when you click it. (Hellhound's Entry thread). Now, I dunno who will dare to read all of it but I hope it will be alright.

If anything feels off or wrong for any reason, please feel free to let me know. I enjoyed writing it, I hope someone will enjoy reading it. So yeah. ><

P.S.: The post also has an easter egg. Because I like things being fancy. I might change it later but yes. Something's in there. I had too much fun.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 3