Story Request Topic

Yeah, that was why I did not go with the confrontation being after the convention.  Wanted to give any of you a chance to participate if you wanted.  The trick is just to avoid anything happening that would need another thread to be rewritten.

Though maybe the girls won’t see Zorn at the confrontation.  That would be something lingering in Alexandrine and Emi’s minds.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Warning said:

Hmmm... So does it mean Zorn and Hellhound will be there or will NOT be there? I'm a little confused. Also, I hope my post length is not problematic. I sometimes write "big" posts. o.o

I was thinking first the girls would become aware of Elie in trouble.  Go to help her, then eventually either something would happen to bring the rest of them to the forest, or the two of them over.  Hellhound should still see them, maybe get some play.  But Zorn might try to keep out of sight.

10 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Might slow my replies in the rebuilding from scratch thread until other people have a chance to get in since I know a constant stream of replies can be a little daunting to try to jump into.

It could be a separate thread, like the fans.  Depends on what they do.  If they are interacting with our characters, then they can join that thread.  But if they are doing their own thing, they could have separate threads.

1 minute ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

I was thinking first the girls would become aware of Elie in trouble.  Go to help her, then eventually either something would happen to bring the rest of them to the forest, or the two of them over.  Hellhound should still see them, maybe get some play.  But Zorn might try to keep out of sight.

It could be a separate thread, like the fans.  Depends on what they do.  If they are interacting with our characters, then they can join that thread.  But if they are doing their own thing, they could have separate threads.

Well truth be told I thought the convention would be in its own thread when we started. But I'm fine with chilling until others decide to join. I think splitting it into too many threads might kind of lose the point of having people join it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Well truth be told I thought the convention would be in its own thread when we started. But I'm fine with chilling until others decide to join. I think splitting it into too many threads might kind of lose the point of having people join it.

I had thought about that.  It is technically still possible.  The main event of the convention, after all the introductions are over, could be the start of another thread.

26 minutes ago, ElieCapulet30 said:

I finally finished reading it. I was thinking Elie could have late because she recording a new song and had a meeting with her manager. She gets there and quickly goes into the magical girl and knight area to transform and get ready.

You could do that.  She might end up involved with helping Emi and Ryan/Rin become fellow professional singers after the convention is over.

• Love 1

Going to see about joining in on the other side of the fun.  Write up a post-convention topic.  Jumi on the hunt, getting in trouble.  Let a demon/monster or two have some fun with her.  Anyone who wants can play them.  Could just be a short scene, or lead to something longer.  The attackers could random nameless characters, or ones that get profiles.

1 hour ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Going to see about joining in on the other side of the fun.  Write up a post-convention topic.  Jumi on the hunt, getting in trouble.  Let a demon/monster or two have some fun with her.  Anyone who wants can play them.  Could just be a short scene, or lead to something longer.  The attackers could random nameless characters, or ones that get profiles.

28 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

That topic is up now, for anyone interested.

Since you aren’t following this topic, letting @BladeRunnerknow, in case you feel like doing that.

• Love 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

I'll wait a little and see if someone wants to join in. Otherwise I may eventually, and time permitting, but most likely not this week. Lookong like a long work week and a small vacation this weekend.

Anything you'd want to see after her particularly?

Edited by Balthier

Pretty open on that.  While some FxF mixed in could be fun, looking for some MxF to be involved as well.  It could be more than one, whether they are played by more than one person or not.  Aggressive, rough, but perhaps try to make her like it.   Though I’m not picky on what form they take.

Right now the human are more or less all gathering at the convention.  Though don’t know if he would be the sort to go there.  He would be there as a ‘fan’/guest, since he does not know where he is yet.  He could also somehow find Jumi after the demons/monsters had already had a lot of fun with her.

• Like 1

On 06/05/2024 at 23:21, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Pretty open on that.  While some FxF mixed in could be fun, looking for some MxF to be involved as well.  It could be more than one, whether they are played by more than one person or not.  Aggressive, rough, but perhaps try to make her like it.   Though I’m not picky on what form they take.

@SataiRolePlayingGuy, Is Jumi in the same region as everyone else?

Edited by Balthier