OOC Discussion

Well, had a lot of fun thinking about Nadia here between my almost sleepless night and day.  Getting close to time to see if I have better luck tonight.  While I’m guessing it will take a little longer, looking forward to see how close she is to meeting her would be girls between now and tomorrow evening.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

He is staying? That doesn't seem safe. I already grabbed everything useful, right? Did I miss something? Keys. More keys. Collar key. Liquor. Magazine. Flashlight. Coat. Gosh I hope I didn't miss a gun.

Next thing we know, Archer is gonna find a handgun or something hidden somewhere, and he's gonna John Wick his way out of the prison. : p 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, CuteKitten said:

Well... fuck 😂 I kind of ignored it a bit, I guess it's even darker in the Central Building? THEN I'D BETTER INSTALL IT MORE THERE 🥲

I guess i use the time to continue catching up on everything.

All three buildings are so big there are rooms that don't have windows, so those places are completely dark. In the central building there are more and bigger windows with bars though.

3 minutes ago, diogora said:

Morning/Afternoon! Alright, I made a simpler post today, hoping not to rush too much again. I fear the deadline is fast approaching though, so @Chiyako @Warning If either of you want to have them arrive at the basement in your posts, go for it!

You guys looking for the store rooms or going for the garage?

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@diogora @Chiyako @Warning

You can go to check the storeroom OR go straight to the garage, but not both.

I have let people who make it their first action to be the first to reach wherever they are going, but time doesn't stop so while you do something NPCs act elsewhere too. So after your first target location it's highly likely there is going to be someone at where you are going to.

So, you can go to see the storerooms and I will provide you details about them. The route to the storerooms is differs some from the route to the garage, there geezer gang hasn't left their scent trail there because they didn't pass it. So if they follow the scent trail they are going to miss the old people and bus. 

Why this?

Because at this phase of game people are going for that they consider the most important and by going to place one you might lose chance to get what you might have wanted from place two. Decisions. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, Kissa said:

@diogora @Chiyako @Warning

You can go to check the storeroom OR go straight to the garage, but not both.

I have let people who make it their first action to be the first to reach wherever they are going, but time doesn't stop so while you do something NPCs act elsewhere too. So after your first target location it's highly likely there is going to be someone at where you are going to.

So, you can go to see the storerooms and I will provide you details about them. The route to the storerooms is differs some from the route to the garage, there geezer gang hasn't left their scent trail there because they didn't pass it. So if they follow the scent trail they are going to miss the old people and bus. 

Why this?

Because at this phase of game people are going for that they consider the most important and by going to place one you might lose chance to get what you might have wanted from place two. Decisions. 

I understand what you're trying to say, but when the GM makes a post with a deadline, people will naturally be tempted to go there. GM posts are made to attract attention, so of course that's where I would want my character to be.

The situation is a bit difficult to navigate though, so I apologize if I'm not doing things the right way. I'm just trying to find a way to get there that would make sense.
Ao has a flashlight, so luckily things aren't pitch black down there for the group, but if the basement splits off, he's just a prisoner, so he doesn't know where either the storerooms nor garage would be exactly. There was a mention of food in your post, so I figured Ao would follow that scent. If there's no scent trail of food, then at least the crowd left a scent trail on the stairwell, since I imagined they had to go down it. If that's not a good enough explanation, I could say he's following Lucas' blood. The man was cut, so I imagine that would have left a little trail behind, and Ao would investigate. Is that alright?

Edited by diogora
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, diogora said:

I understand what you're trying to say, but when the GM makes a post with a deadline, people will naturally be tempted to go there. GM posts are made to attract attention, so of course that's where I would want my character to be.

The situation is a bit difficult to navigate though, so I apologize if I'm not doing things perfectly. I'm just trying to find a way to get there that would make sense.
Ao has a flashlight, so luckily things aren't pitch black down there for the group, but if the basement splits off, he's just a prisoner, so he doesn't know where either the storerooms nor garage would be exactly. There was a mention of food in your post, so I figured Ao would follow that scent. If there's no scent trail of food, then at least the crowd left a scent trail on the stairwell, since I imagined they had to go down it. If that's not a good enough explanation, I could say he's following Lucas' blood. The man was cut, so I imagine that would have left a little trail behind, and Ao would investigate. Is that alright?

The problem isn't that they come to the garage. The problem is that they can either go check the storerooms or go the garage. Technically they can do both, but the situation has changed by the time they go to second location.

When you people arrived to the prison, you came through the same route, in reverse order, that what the old people group went there. Of course what each person remembers of that varies. If Ao follows scent trail of food, he would be more likely to go to the kitchen and dining area, because that's where most of the food is/has been. If he can follow days old trails of small amount of snacks, there are going to be trails to multiple places. Mostly to the staff only areas. Also there can be a food scent trail to the food stores in the basement, but the path to store rooms splits at some point from road to the garage, so same route won't lead to both. Yes, there is scent trail of people who went to the garage. I don't think he could follow Lucas' blood trail because he came to the garage from outside the building.

Making it simple, you go to the store rooms or you go to the garage. 

Even if my posts will have no GM content I'm going to be using deadlines because I don't want to sit waiting for posts that might not even come.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Meanwhile, Fonfon only wants Jiji. Well, from a certain "I decided to make her my life goal" perspective. So she doesn't care about winning any race or objective. Or items (that Jiji is hiding) or anything. In fact, she basically spent her own time in dungeons so she is used to this life. Even better now that they're "free". Fonfon is right at home. She will follow the little one and I guess Ao since she's following him. For now, however, I am unable to post because I am not exactly in a mental condition to do so. I might soon if I manage to get some rest.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, Kissa said:

The problem isn't that they come to the garage. The problem is that they can either go check the storerooms or go the garage. Technically they can do both, but the situation has changed by the time they go to second location.

When you people arrived to the prison, you came through the same route, in reverse order, that what the old people group went there. Of course what each person remembers of that varies. If Ao follows scent trail of food, he would be more likely to go to the kitchen and dining area, because that's where most of the food is/has been. If he can follow days old trails of small amount of snacks, there are going to be trails to multiple places. Mostly to the staff only areas. Also there can be a food scent trail to the food stores in the basement, but the path to store rooms splits at some point from road to the garage, so same route won't lead to both. Yes, there is scent trail of people who went to the garage. I don't think he could follow Lucas' blood trail because he came to the garage from outside the building.

Making it simple, you go to the store rooms or you go to the garage. 

Even if my posts will have no GM content I'm going to be using deadlines because I don't want to sit waiting for posts that might not even come.

I understand the situation would change of course. If they check something else out first, the garage would be empty by the time they come back, and the opportunity to interact with these characters would vanish. I understand the reason for the deadline, since I wouldn't want a character to get ghosted, so no worries there. : ) 

Hmmmm, what to do what to do, decisions are hard xD I know Jijii said she would leave it up to Ao, but her post already mentions the garage, so I would still like to say that is where they would go first. I'd like to say he noticed the scent of the people that passed by and went to investigate then...but I don't want to make this decision on my own, since 2 other writers are involved. I would like to know if @Chiyako and @Warning would rather go to the garage, or stay behind to investigate the store rooms. I suppose they could always grab a ride of their own later...if any of them know how to drive. xD

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Chiyako said:

I'm cool with either direction. I can also amend my post if need be to fit whichever we decide upon.

Thanks for always being so willing to just go with the flow xD We'll see what Warning has to say then, and if they're also fine with either direction...let's keep going to the garage. : p If she'd rather go elsewhere tho, we could probably amend the post and switch gears tho. Either way, I have a few things that need to be taken care of, so I'll make my return in give or take 2 hours!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

@Gardsorm

There is GM post for you at the bottom of Anjira post. Not much since Jijii already checked the room. 

Do you want Archer to avoid the mobster group or be caught between the group/s that are already there and the bigger group heading upstairs?

Edited by Kissa
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1