OOC Discussion

7 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Also made my last post before the arrival of the lioness' group.

Wonderful post as usual 😊 Smart to mask her scent too, would work against people with a nose like Ao's xD

5 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Awww, you’re hiding cute little Jiiji from Nadia.  Delaying her….’love’? At first sight.

Since he and Fonfon said they'd protect her, just seems like the logical thing to do xD 

Edited by diogora
  • Love 3

And while I don’t know if Nadia will succeed (I’m competing for a Chiyako character for the first time, and there is a lot of competition, strong competition), if she succeeds, and anyone is jealous about that, the trick is to make Nadia theirs (if she loses, it not impossible Nadia will try that to someone else, among other methods).

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

And while I don’t know if Nadia will succeed (I’m competing for a Chiyako character for the first time, and there is a lot of competition, strong competition), if she succeeds, and anyone is jealous about that, the trick is to make Nadia theirs (if she loses, it not impossible Nadia will try that to someone else, among other methods).

At the least, I think you can safely strike my characters off the list of ones in competition for Jijii affections. : p One has hangups about things, and the other probably wouldn't even bat an eyelash at her appeal.

I absolutely adore her, but my current characters are not ones who would pursue that kind of relationship with her. xD They're more open to dialogue and cute moments than anything beyond that. 

• Love 3

1 minute ago, Gardsorm said:

I absolutely adore her, but my current characters are not ones who would pursue that kind of relationship with her. xD They're more open to dialogue and cute moments than anything beyond that. 

Absolutely adore Jijii too, but as things stand right now, it's not like I'm specifically pursuing that sort of relationship with anyone for Ao xD (I'm not even sure what his type is) Not closing any doors when I say this ofc, more in the sense of who knows what the future holds in store? xD

I'm just having fun thinking 'What would Ao do?' and going with it, don't really like the idea of 'competing' for someone, if that makes sense ^^ Also...I hope you've been freed from the terrible thing known as 'work' and have made it home, soldier 🫡

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Yep, I'm home safe and sound now. : ) One more day tomorrow, then the weekend is all mine.

I didn't say what I did to close any doors, but for them, the romance does not come easily at all. >.> But I actively encourage everyone else to make and get the connections they want. :3 

That being said, I am very slowly simmering a third char who will probably be less difficult about the romances than my first two... But no idea when I'll get him ready. xD So until then, I look forward to everyone snagging who they want!

• Love 3

Well, glad to know there are fewer direct competitors (though if he isn’t interested in that way, will still have to see if/how much Ao gets in the way in an attempt to protect Jijii/mistrust of Nadia).  Regardless of her feelings about men, if he does not try to touch her, this situation with the prison in general may force her to try to genuinely work with people she would not otherwise.

But, Chiyako, Watning, the less direct competition, the more likely Nadia is to to try to teach Jijii and Fonfon Futa supremacy.  Though maybe she will be affectionate/seductive about it.

Of if anyone else actually wants Nadia, they are free to try too.

• Love 3

Well, glad to know there are fewer direct competitors (though if he isn’t interested in that way, will still have to see if/how much Ao gets in the way in an attempt to protect Jijii/mistrust of Nadia).  Regardless of her feelings about men, if he does not try to touch her, this situation with the prison in general may force her to try to genuinely work with people she would not otherwise.

But, Chiyako, Watning, the less direct competition, the more likely Nadia is to to try to teach Jijii and Fonfon Futa supremacy.  Though maybe she will be affectionate/seductive about it.

Of if anyone else actually wants Nadia, they are free to try too.

That's the thing. For all of her antics, motivations, and her hidden desires, Nadia herself IS a desirable woman. But like many of us who are playing physically or emotionally damaged characters, time is needed to get them to open up to, and trust, others, and how that manifests is one of those things that needs more time to see. :3

I forsee many perhaps getting off on the wrong foot, but that just makes things more interesting to see how things can be turned around in the long run. ^^

I've caught up on reading now, so I can relax and work on other things in the meantime whike occasionally peeking in. : p Maybe between games.

• Love 2
  • ^ This 1

3 hours ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

We be W Wing Ladies.  We’re waiting on Dreams.  Won’t be long, as long as neither Leona or Fonfon get too exited, they might have a good talk, maybe more.

On me? I have been the most recent post for a while?

...unless things moved wings and I completely missed that detail

...oh... people made there way to central... well i was waiting on west...

.... oh

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, DreamsnThings said:

Me and Kitten posted, you turn with those three.  Turn order is going to more complicated soon though.  We are heading into a 6 person thread.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

That's the thing. For all of her antics, motivations, and her hidden desires, Nadia herself IS a desirable woman. But like many of us who are playing physically or emotionally damaged characters, time is needed to get them to open up to, and trust, others, and how that manifests is one of those things that needs more time to see. :3

I forsee many perhaps getting off on the wrong foot, but that just makes things more interesting to see how things can be turned around in the long run. ^^

I've caught up on reading now, so I can relax and work on other things in the meantime whike occasionally peeking in. : p Maybe between games.

Preach! This is exactly it! :3 Honestly, I'm even putting my own preferences aside for this RP. Jijii isn't the type of character I would usually approach in that sense, but for this RP, I'm just saying 'fuck it' and leaving all doors open. Who knows what could happen with any character, I sure as hell ain't gonna avoid him interacting with any of them. (Altho I still won't do Yaoi, sorry for breaking Archer's heart, jk jk xD The Bromance lives on!). I want Ao to just meet people and see what happens. He might make friends, enemies, rivals, lovers...There's just so much potential in a story involving this many people, and it gets me hyped up.

PS: Been thinking bout a second character a little more...who'd like a girl that's all power and no brain? xD

3 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

...oh... people made there way to central... well i was waiting on west...

.... oh

ahhhhh I was wondering if you'd seen that or just weren't here. You did mention not reading in other places at the moment, I should have thought about pinging you! >_<

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Me and Kitten posted, you turn with those three.  Turn order is going to more complicated soon though.  We are heading into a 6 person thread.

So your saying i need to reply in central. Great. Shoot. I have been only looking at west which had no indication things moved which uh... would have helped me reply 

*pouty sheepy*

• Love 5

1 minute ago, diogora said:

Preach! This is exactly it! :3 Honestly, I'm even putting my own preferences aside for this RP. Jijii isn't the type of character I would usually approach in that sense, but for this RP, I'm just saying 'fuck it' and leaving all doors open. Who knows what could happen with any character, I sure as hell ain't gonna avoid him interacting with any of them. (Altho I still won't do Yaoi, sorry for breaking Archer's heart, jk jk xD The Bromance lives on!). I want Ao to just meet people and see what happens. He might make friends, enemies, rivals, lovers...There's just so much potential in a story involving this many people, and it gets me hyped up.

PS: Been thinking bout a second character a little more...who'd like a girl that's all power and no brain? xD

That's fine by me! I enjoy seeing fun bromance aesthetics that's just two or more guys being all buddy buddy in a game. :3 That being said, if my guys have interest in guys, they have to look a little more femboy than what we have here, so... I'm sorry, but I am very particular about what kind of MxM interactions I write. >.> It may make me shallow, but I can't seem to break it.

All power and no brains? We have Leo- *Looks off screen, coughing.* I, uh, mean, sure, why not? : D 

• Love 3

2 minutes ago, diogora said:

Should we really make a separate threat just for the storage room when we don't know how long they'll be in there?

We don’t need closed thread for central.  I just thought it would be good if my idea happened (which it may or may not), but that’s why I asked.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@DreamsnThingsAgain, sry for not pinging, had no idea xD

Little summary unless you wanna read back all our posts. Also might be useful to @CuteKitten : Basically Leona is leading the way down to the basement right now, followed by Nadia and Trish. Leone seems starved, so I imagine in her next post, they'll reach the storage room.

Ao, Fonfon and Jijii are in the storage room right now, found a bunch of food. The wooden door is currently locked from the inside, so you'll need to find a way to enter! They noticed someone heading their way though, so Fonfon went to the middle of the room to prepare for a fight. Ao hid away Jijii, who is also using flour to mask her scent, so they won't see her. The room is well lit though, with Ao having put a turned on flashlight in the corner. He's also armed himself with a broken, glass bottle.

5 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

That's fine by me! I enjoy seeing fun bromance aesthetics that's just two or more guys being all buddy buddy in a game. :3 That being said, if my guys have interest in guys, they have to look a little more femboy than what we have here, so... I'm sorry, but I am very particular about what kind of MxM interactions I write. >.> It may make me shallow, but I can't seem to break it.

All power and no brains? We have Leo- *Looks off screen, coughing.* I, uh, mean, sure, why not? : D 

No worries, no desire to write MxM myself xD 

and hey, Leona's got WAY more brains than what I've got in mind o3o

We don’t need closed thread for central.  I just thought it would be good if my idea happened (which it may or may not), but that’s why I asked.

Let's just wait and see for now

• Love 2
  • Woohoo 1

10 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Probably should have been clearer to be safe, but yeah, Kitten was opening the door to central in her last W Wing post.  For the moment at least everyone is in central.

Ah... I had missed that x.x @diogorathanks for the brief recap! Ill try and write a post soonish to keep things moving 

• Love 3
  • Woohoo 1

52 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

Yup, I went into this club with a screwed up character, expecting more screwed up characters.  Nadia might try to treat Jijii and Fonfon ‘well’, but it might not be a healthy ‘relationship’ at times.  Futa supremacy means giving them a sense of inferiority as women (Chiyako and Warning of course can decide how far/how long their characters give into such thoughts, if they do), but they might gradually change Nadia’s views too, and the right man might change other beliefs.  But I’m all for Chiyako’s see what happens style.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@DreamsnThings I wasn't too sure which door Leona was going through at the end, so I just got in touch with CuteKitten earlier today to confirm. If I understood correctly, the post takes places in the corridors at Central already, and at the end of the post she thought there was a door that would lead down to the basement. They're heading downstairs 🙂 As for the recap, you're welcome! I remember you didn't want to read other threads since Trish wouldn't know those things, so I tried to only mention the more relevant, visual information you might need given what you're about to walk into. ^^ Looking forward to seeing the post as usual!

@SataiRolePlayingGuyCurious to see what some interactions between Nadia and Ao might look like xD

• Love 3

She is going to hide her darker side as much as she can from any man.  She believes she is superior to them too, but she also has her fear of them as well.  If possible, her more extreme treatment of Jijii and Fonfon won't have any witnesses, unless maybe other women getting the same treatment.  But if they start showing signs of agreeing with Nadia's beliefs openly, then others might understand why.

They are already prisoners.  Punishment or redemption?  Hurt her or fix her?  He can consider which goal of prisons he thinks is appropriate for her.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Yeeeah, no. Fonfon has been through too much to feel lesser as a woman... Her womanhood is power. She has abused women and teased men. A futa would just be another game to her. Even if Nadia tried to abuse her, physically and psychologically. She is used to torture. At this point, the ONLY thing you could do is futanarize her and force her to live with it.

• Love 3
  • Woohoo 1

Yeah, I figured she was the much much less likely one to feel anything like that.  But then we'll see about Jijii, the trick will be making Jiji want things, in hopes that Fonfon won't be too much trouble if she genuinely wants it/believes it, and hopefully get Fonfon to at least enjoy doint with her.

• Love 2