Master of The Obscene Arrives

Greetings to all, I look forward to enjoying myself here in the presence of good company. A fellow Role Player introduced to this site, and I like what I see~

I have an open door, so do not hesitate to contact me anytime.

• Senior Staff

Welcome to EcchiDreams, obscenexmaster.
and ooh~! We'll definitely have to thank your fellow RPer for introducing you; it's great that people are sharing our site.
If you need any help with anything at all, don't hesitate to contact a member of staff.
In the mean time, I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay here.

Sweet Dreams~

You have my dearest thanks, SMFoxy~I will be sure to stay in touch if anything comes up ;)

Thank you for the warm welcome Manni, I am honored to become a part of the community.

Thanks Temaelrin, It's a joy to meet you, and I am looking forward to having great times here~

Hello there ;) I think I will definitely enjoy myself, and thank you for the offered support @Neptune

@Jordii~kins Strange and Obscene are things I do indeed love, I find myself excited at the possibilities~

"EcchiD's", I like that ;) @Whoreo We'll be seeing each other around for sure, the atmosphere is already a cut above the rest!