the Batfish Inn

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He chuckles softly at her words, finding that they strangely turned him on. Hardly anyone had ever fought back from his advancements before. This girl was truly special indeed.

"You don't have to tell me~ I was just wondering. And honestly, I wouldn't mind taking you on~ I wonder if you'd fare better than Lena, hmm? Or maybe you're weaker~"

He taunted her with his silky, seductive words.

"Then what was the cocked eyebrow for, love? Are you simply not used to people being interested in you? You seem like the kind of person that people normally wouldn't try to ask out because they figure they'll be rejected~"

He smiles and watches her, leaning back in his seat.

Chazin frowns, seeing his prey walk out of the inn. He doesn't attempt to follow however and instead walks to his room, listening to the sweet sounds of sexual pleasure emanating from the newly occupied room. Just to mess with her, he sends Lena a telepathic message

<Hehe~ You two having fun in there?~">

29 minutes ago, SkylarSlut said:

i arch my back as i position myself on the bed, spreading my legs, letting out soft moans as Lena drank of my sweet milk. her hand tickled in a strange pleasing way as it trailed down my stomach and slid along my soft lips. i wanted her, i wanted her bad.

lena starts to finger her as hse drank her milk sucking on her breasts harder greedingly drinking her milk