It came from the Darkness [Vergil x NyxAvatar69]

I began to release my entire fresh load inside Saffy's wet mouth and filling her mouth with my semen while I moan long from my first ejaculation. My legs shake at this new feeling I am experiencing with my girlfriend and watching her throat gulping down gallons of baby seed down her stomach for her to remember me by. The long cock slowly separated from her lips as it grows back to full erection after I see my girl panting and making me want more of her but this time, making her feel good.

"Let's have sex..." I mutter

Edited by lVergill

I watch my girlfriend shyly undress her bottom which made me approach her a bit hungrily and desiring her body since Saffy always had a good body to begin with. My cock began rubbing her already wet cunt to feel her virgin pussy coating my dick nicely and groping her big breast while I pant.

"You look so beautiful Saffy, I want to protect you and love you forever. This will make us closer..." I mutter. "Why don't you take your shirt and be lewd for your boyfriend." I softly order.

I glance behind me to see a few people walking as they didn't bother looking at the alleyway and bare witness two couple fucking out in the open like a wild animal in heat. It made this loving sex even more excited for him but I softly push my girlfriend into the wall to hide in the shadow and keeping her half-naked body away from prying eyes while I hold her close to feel her big breast press on me. 

"A little far? I love you Saffy, having sex with you will make me close to you and make me feel happy knowing my girl is enjoying this just as me." I spoke, softly. 

My head leans over her lips as I kiss her to calm her down since she was rather a shy one and wanting her from the very beginning. Our lips softly move around as I enjoy this moment as a couple and caressing her long, black hair and my tongue softly wrap around her to make Saffy feel good. 

I could hear my girl talking but our kiss was interrupting her thoughts as I continue feeling her saliva and wet mouth inside of my mouth. The sticky saliva began to accumulate inside of us as we had little to none air passing through beside our own breath and my hand holding her tights to ensure our body could feel each other’s heat. As we kiss deeply, I separated with a long sharp breath while panting from the French kiss and seeing a glob of saliva still lingering inside her mouth since she never experienced a kiss like this.

”What were you saying?” I ask, softly.

Saffron slowly looked away from Vergil.  "I-it's nothing.  Sorry." Saffron mumbled, mostly to herself.  She looked down at the ground for a moment before slowly moving her hand out of Vergil's.  "I'm sorry, but...maybe we shouldn't do this." Saffron said, putting her shorts back on and pulling back down her shirt.  She had not remembered she wasn't wearing her bra, but it seemed like she didn't really care.  Clenching her fists, Saffron pushed Vergil away from her and ran out of the alley on her own.  Meanwhile, the cop who was sitting in his car outside the cafe was half asleep, waiting to continue on his mission to follow Saffron and Vergil until he got further orders.  He was nearly asleep until a siren inside the vehicle woke him up, causing him to nearly fall.  When the man checked what was making the noise, it was a strange device sitting on the pasenger's seat.  "Is this another one of her weird inventions?" the man asked, checking the device to find a single dot on the monitor.  When he pointed the device around, it began to react as Saffron ran past.  The man scratched his head while he got out his phone and dialed a number.  When the person answered, an angry woman's voice came from the other end.  "Didn't I tell you not to call unless it was important?" the woman asked.  "Well, it was about this weird thing you left in my car?  It's making some kind of noise and it reacted when that girl you wanted me to follow ran by." the man said.  "What?!  It reacted to a human?  You idiot!  Go after her!  If that Nightmare Monitor is reacting to a human, then that means their despair is overflowing and a Nightmare will be born.  Go after her and I'll be on my way!" the woman ordered before hanging up.  The officer sighed and started up his car, deciding to follow orders and go after Saffron before a Nightmare was born.

I became a bit sad as it looks like Saffy wasn't ready and suddenly being pushed away which made me even more surprised to see Saffy acting like this. The sudden push caught me off guard as I land on the cold floor while seeing Saffy fleeing from the alley and grunting as I pathetically try to get up while putting my pants back. My heart became a bit hollow as the same feelings linger ever since Saffy denied me which maybe she had a point after all since we are two complete people when it comes to it. That kind of line thinking made me feel queasy as the vision it holds for us which brought me the remainder of Nightmare fueling from people's negative thoughts but knowing that still didn't make me feel any better about resisting this depression. After all, I was rejected by Saffy as I slowly follow after her as if this was just a bad dream and reaching the busy streets as I lost her trail since I took a while to do anything than think. 

"Saffy....I..." I mutter.

I look down as I pound the concrete wall as I couldn't do anything right about our relationship and also being chased by this Nightmare which only further our problem. Nevertheless, My body wanders around the streets as I look for Saffy and noticing a car speeding off while driving off the incoming traffic that was going on in the street. 

As Saffron ran, she ended up bumping into her math teacher, Mr. Hudson.  At first, the man was clearly annoyed, but the annoyed look on his face became a smile when he saw Saffron, who slowly moved away from him.  "I-I'm sorry, Mr. Hudson." Saffron quietly said.  Mr. Hudson shook his head and moved a bit closer to the trembling Saffron.  "And what are you doing running around out here?  I gave you enough homework to last you almost the entire summer." Mr. Hudson started, putting a hand on Saffron's shoulder.  When he did, the look in Saffron's eyes changed.  Her gaze was distant, as if she were in a trance.  "Now, why don't you run along and head back home?" Mr. Hudson added.  "Go...home." Saffron simply said, walking past Mr. Hudson and beginning her trip back home.  Mr. Hudson smirked as he walked away, a shadowy energy coming out of the hand he touched Saffron's shoulder with.  'Stupid kid.  You will breed me a powerful Nightmare.  Kids like you are only good for that.' Mr. Hudson thought, laughing a bit to himself while he put his hands in his pockets.

As I wander the busy streets of this town, I began to really think about our relationship and what we must do to keep our emotion check since this Nightmare will come into a major part into our life. My eyes twitch as Mr. Seer's words hit in his head as I painfully remind to protect and keep a constant watch on Saffy's emotions a lot better now. 

"Negativity can run through us at any moment, attracting Nightmares."

He was a crazy person from a quick glance but even I could tell that man knew his stuff and I had good trust on the intel he gave me in order to prevent something from ever happening, still. My hand grips my right chest as I slowly began to snap out of it, my head shaking from the negativity that was slowly corrupting my mind and body so I could block any unnecessary Nightmare to show up here to hurt others, especially Saffy. The sound of Saffy made me stop in the crowd to see a familiar teacher talking to Saffy and speaking something to her before Saffy oddly walk toward a direction without a sign of fear or any emotion now that I glance at her. Nevertheless, I remain hidden from that man due to reasons of rumors and gossip about our relationship which only fuel Saffy's despair from my mistake of pushing our relationship further. As the man left I began following behind Saffy quickly and easily following her trail as she was walking rather slow for someone who was clearly in shock and fear. 

"Saffy, we need to talk and I...." I pause, thinking carefully. "Apologize for that little stun I just pull....I shouldn't have done that in the first place..I am sorry..." I mutter. 

Saffron failed to respond to Vergil at first, as if she didn't hear him at all.  She simply walked as if she was in a trance, stopping abruptly when she reached her neighborhood.  Something was off about the area, though.  Upon stepping into the neighborhood, the sky became a dark red and some of the houses and parked cars were shrouded in darkness.  The air was cold and a strong pressure could be felt by those with power.  As if finally responding to Vergil's words, a voice rang out from the darkness that sounded a lot like Saffron, but something about it seemed wrong.  "Don't bother trying to talk to that weakling.  She can't hear a word you're saying anymore." the voice pointed out.  Stepping out of the shadows and towards Saffron and Vergil was a girl who looked exactly like Saffron, wearing Saffron's school uniform, except something was different.  Instead of Saffron's usual blue eyes, this Saffron had golden eyes and a shadowy aura around her.  "Stupid things like love and friendship only lead to heartbreak and despair when you attempt to force yourself into doing things you would never do to satisfy people, to make them want to be with you.  You throw yourself out of your comfort zone like a suicidal animal and then your silly little inferiority problem rears it's ugly head.  You are a weakling, and you want to be strong for the ones you care about..." the other Saffron started to say, a smile creeping up on her face.  "But you know it is impossible.  You will never be strong enough to protect the ones you care about." the other Saffron continued before turning her attention to Vergil.  "An idiotic girl who wants to stand on the same level as the one she loves, but no matter how hard she tries, how hard she studies and tries to satisfy you, it will never be enough because she is not good enough." the other Saffron said while she stepped forward.

Meanwhile, the officer was sitting in his car just outside the neighborhood while the Nightmare Monitor was beeping up a storm.  He had called up the woman from before once again in hopes of getting an answer to a question.  "So why is it so important that we go after that girl?" the officer asked.  There was a moment of silence before the woman finally answered.  "Something weird has been going on.  Sightings of humanoid Nightmares that are born from a human.  They're as weak as a high C class, but as strong as the highest tier of Nightmare, an S.  I've heard rumors that these types of Nightmares appeared in some small town a few years back.  They're nothing like normal Nightmares, but we know almost nothing about them.  If this is one of those cases, then any bystanders could be in danger, especially if it possesses it's creator." the woman explained.

As we reach Saffy's neighborhood and not speaking to my question as she looks a bit out of it, I began to become worried about Saffy current health as my decision has broken her to reach this point. My lips open slowly to speak to her once more but the sound of Saffy's voice coming from somewhere made my eyes widen and turn toward the voice to see another Saffy but this one had something odd looming behind her. This Saffy had a rather disturbing smile appearing on her face that shouldn't be possible coming from my girlfriend and my hand folds into a fist as she spoke ill-will about love which she was wrong about us. I look down as I continue to listen to her talking bad about Saffy which made me feel even more anger but I knew she was only making me feel this way for a foul plan to lose my judgment with anger or used my negativity to attract Nightmare. The sound of deep, long inhale appear as I close my eyes to think for a bit and exhaling everything that could pose a problem to my line of thinking so I could look at this impostor with a calm composure. 

"I don't who you are or what goal are but you don't know us well than you think. I made a mistake but we are human, we make mistake and learn from that mistake so we can improve the next time we do it." I explain, glaring a bit, "Saffy is and will be strong to my eyes, I seeing do stuff that no other girl can manage and I am confident that she can pull through like the many time she has done before." I spoke, raising my voice. 

This time, I look at this thing with more confidence as I stood between the strange dazed Saffy and block her path from coming any closer. I took my stance in case I had to either run or fight against this thing that clearly isn't human which made me think of another thing that could possibly be, a Nightmare. Although, such hypothesis was mediocre at best since Nightmare I witness are monsters and this was Saffy's look alike. As I thought about it, my began to sweat to fight against this thing since it looks like my girlfriend and unsure of her strength which made me at a disadvantage if I don't think of something to help Saffy.   

"That's not what she thinks." the other Saffron pointed out.  "Getting a taste of death changes a person.  How can you continue to live on knowing some monster can overpower and kill you at any time?  How can you get stronger if you are no good at anything?  No good at acting.  No good at studying.  A stable home life is one thing, but does it honestly matter when you consider yourself a failure at the things you want to do?  Your meaningless praise means nothing to someone like her.  How would I know this?  Because I am Saffron's Nightmare, born from her.  I know everything she thinks and feels.  She puts her own feelings aside simply to get attention by following along like a stray lamb.  How pathetic.  Why else would she have played along with you earlier?" the other Saffron continued, pointing a finger at Vergil.

I lower my head down as she sort of had a point when it comes to Saffy feelings and why she did something that was out of her field of experience which made feel a bit guilty of pushing her. My eyes look back to glance my girlfriend not reacting to this Saffy standing in front of us and decide to fix this whole mess with my own two hands and not relying on violence for this Nightmare. 

"I do understand, dying once is pretty scary and knowing that there is monsters lurking at every corner that could kill us make us feel fear but you must know, we have each other," I spoke, confidently. "It is called trying and not giving up which I always see in Saffy. She is strong, I know she can be since I was always there and watching her despite me protecting her from any danger." I add. 

I look at this Saffy's Nightmare as I held my hand toward her as if wanting her to understand and slowly walking toward her. My blazing eyes didn't falter upon her words and only made me even want to prove her wrong with those negative ideas. 

"I see, I am truly sorry for making you do something you weren't prepared for but you don't have to do that anymore. If you want my attention, all you need to do is ask and I will listen to you." I explain, calmly, "After all, that's what a good boyfriend should do to make you happy." I smile. 

Nightmare Saffron began to laugh in response to this.  "It's no wonder you have no other friends.  It's always all about you, isn't it?" the Nightmare said while she began walking in a circle around Vergil and Saffron.  "You are only part of the problem.  As one who wants attention, the fool of a girl brings envy to those she considers "friends" in that hellhole of a school, especially those in the drama club.  I'm sure you've seen her perform before.  If there is one thing she can do right, it's play a role.  She does not think she is good, and that sparks envy among her peers.  Then there is that summer job she took last year.  Do you ever wonder why your "girlfriend" is so distant to you and other men?  Males are a disgusting bunch.  The way they stare and make such vulgar comments like it is nothing to them.  Bastards, trying to put their hands where they don't belong.  A weakling like her detests their advances, but does not have the strength to crush them." Nightmare Saffron continued.

My eyes twitch at her starting comment, "You are wrong, it isn't always about me, it is about us." I reply. 

I keep my eyes lock at her as she walks around us while I keep my distance close to Saffy and making sure she was far away from my girlfriend as possible to make sure she wasn't pulling any foul tricks. My lips became close as I listen to her speech about the Drama club envy about her talent of acting which she was indeed correct, Saffy was always praised for her acting and of course, had to make sure she was safe from bullying. I grit my teeth as she mentions about Saffy hating men which is a big surprise for her to hate the opposite sex and clearly have no idea she felt that way. 

"I don't know do that, but I am sure you will just bring the little scene behind the alley and that's different. A little mistake on my part but it was because I love Saffy." I answer. 

My eyes narrow at this girl's hidden purpose besides just trash talking to us and must have another purpose which did make me curious about. Even so, I will not falter her because of what this "Nightmare" is telling me about and remain resilient because I have Saffy with me. My legs fall back while my hand slowly grasp her hand and grip it hard for a little strength. It was a bit silly to do this now but it made me feel at ease having her by my side despite her being silent and unable to react to this faker. 

"I am sure you will just keep raising an objection to whatever I say and I will always speak back to those rambling you have inside. You know me pretty well, I am stubborn when it comes to stuff and now, Saffy is one of my top priority so..." I softly spoke, as I glare. "I won't hold back if you dare attack Saffy, not even you can escape my desire to protect her at any cost," I add, seriously. 

A sinister smile crept up on the Nightmare's face.  She chose to change the target of her words to Saffron, who had been silent the entire time, looking down at the ground like a mindless puppet.  "Living is painful for you, isn't it?" Nightmare Saffron began, smiling a bit when Saffron finally looked up in response.  "You want people to like you, but you are afraid of rejection and the envy of your peers.  You don't try to be better than others because you are afraid of the hatred of others.  Living each day just becomes more and more unbearable.  Face it, when you were in your final moments, you felt at peace, didn't you?" the Nightmare continued.  "N-no.  That's not true.  I...I don't-" Saffron tried to say until her Nightmare went on, cutting her off.  "In your last moments, you felt at peace, didn't you?  You would die and not need to care about what other people think about you anymore.  You would become an angel, ascending to heaven.  You would not need to care at all." Nightmare Saffron continued.  "I...well..." Saffron tried to say in an attempt to counter her Nightmare's argument, but she knew that she was right.  "You have been given a second chance.  You can let others feel what you did in those final moments.  Join with me, and you can become a divine angel who will bring peace to those who are suffering through death.  You want to help people, do you not?" Nightmare Saffron finished as she extended her hand out towards Saffron.

"I have enough of your blabbering you monster, Saffy wanted to live just as much as I do now." I interrupt. 

I extend my arm to block Saffy from this thing speaking ill-will about my girlfriend and while having the knowledge about this thing possibly being a higher rank than the other we fought. His eyes narrow toward Saffy's nightmare as the trashcan began to rattle from me trying to use my power to do something about her and while keeping Saffy safe from her words. I don't quite understand the method of this things came to be but if she acted like any other Nightmare then I will have to resource on killing her but without Saffy help that could be a huge problem. The next big plan was to flee from this thing which was the best option I could take at the moment and my eyes began to scan around the perimeter for the best route to take. 

"Only Saffy understand what she truly feels, she doesn't you to fill her head with negative thoughts and I won't let you take her with you. You will have to get through me first before attempting such foolishness right in front of her boyfriend." I explain.  

"Are you sure about that?" Nightmare Saffron asked, turning her gaze towards Saffron.  "I can...help people?" Saffron quietly asked.  "Who are you to get in the way of what your girlfriend wants?  She wants to become an angel who brings peace in death.  Or...do you think you can escape?  You wouldn't make it out of my domain alive.  The lesser Nightmares are likely coming as we speak, attracted to that weakling's negativity." Nightmare Saffron said, extending her hand again.  "Now, come forth and become an angel.  Be a savior of the people and show the world you too can be strong!" Nightmare Saffron continued.

• Love 1

I grunt at this look-alike speaking her tongue but I decide to not let my negative emotion get the better of me and take a deep breath before resuming my next plan of action. If she indeed is Saffy's most inner thought than it would explain a lot from her side of the problem and there some stuff Saffy is clearly hiding from me as she never mentioned that job back at town. A long sigh escapes my lips as I stare at her extending her arm to my girlfriend and I have an alternative idea that could work but I am not too confident it will work if such hypothesis I had still held. 

"Maybe, you want someone to talk to?" I ask, suddenly. 

As I figure, she laughs at the thought of that as she made fun of such option and possibly misunderstanding me when I mentioned "Talk" with our current dilemma. Still, I have to give it a chance as I took a step forward which cause her to flinch at the impossible option I have decided and slowly extend my arm to her. 

"Yeah, I do want to talk. It could help us both understand each other and trying to solve the problem that still hidden with you, Saffy. It can make us even better lover than we previously were, don't you think?" I spoke. 

My legs began to slowly approach this Saffy's Nightmare as she looks unsure of the new option I am giving her and a smile appears on my face trying to give her a big message. I began to slowly close our distance as my slow walk reach to her but far away to put my extend hand up to her. 

"You know...you can talk to me? To be holding such pain in your heart, you must be hurting a lot." I sadly spoke. 

Saffron's Nightmare took a few cautious steps back, expecting Vergil to attack her when he got close.  "Shut up." the Nightmare quietly mumbled, slapping Vergil's hand away with a strength that clearly wasn't human.  When she pointed at Vergil again, her right hand had become a large, monstrous arm, nothing like the original Saffron's.  "There is nothing to talk about, you filthy human!  It is fools like you who fail to understand what other people truly desire.  What I desire right now is to watch you bleed!" Nightmare Saffron continued, running at Vergil with a raised hand, intending to cut him down.  She stopped her attack mere moments before landing when Saffron got in between Vergil and her Nightmare.  "I had thought your will was broken, and yet here you stand, getting in my way.  Why do you choose to interfere?" the Nightmare questioned as Saffron slowly looked up at her.  "Please...don't hurt Vergil." Saffron said, her voice still sounding quiet and shy like normal, but there was a hidden determination in her words.  A part of her knew that the Nightmare couldn't afford to kill her, but the Nightmare only began to laugh again as she slowly moved her hand away from Saffron's neck.  "You break free and that's what you have to say?  How pathetic can you be?" Nightmare Saffron questioned.  The original Saffron looked down at the ground, clearly hurt by the Nightmare's harsh words.  "I...I'll do whatever you want." Saffron started, looking back up at her Nightmare.  "Please...just don't kill Vergil." she continued.  For a moment, Saffron's Nightmare was frozen, almost as if she couldn't believe what she was hearing.  After a bit, a wicked smile crept up on her face.  "So you've finally come to see things my way.  Very well.  I won't kill your precious boyfriend there.  Now, come and take my hand." Nightmare Saffron said, extending her monstrous hand to Saffron.  Before reaching for the Nightmare's hand, Saffron turned towards Vergil.  "I'm sorry it has to be like this.  Please, Vergil, don't do anything to get yourself hurt." Saffron said as she started to walk over.  While she did, her Nightmare waited impatiently.  "Please, Vergil...be safe." Saffron quietly said, kissing Vergil on the cheek before turning back around and walking towards the Nightmare.  When she took her Nightmare's hand, the monster began to laugh as a shadowy aura began to cover both her and Saffron.  The two soon became clouded by the aura, making it impossible to see what was going on.  A beam of red light shot up into the sky from where Saffron and her Nightmare were standing, breaking through the clouds.

It took about thirty seconds before something slowly came floating down from the sky.  It was a large angel with black wings and a sinister halo above her head.  Her right arm was the same monster arm that Saffron's Nightmare had, and in the angel's other hand was a scale.  While it seemed like the angel was unarmed, it radiated a powerful aura, nothing like the Nightmare that had attacked the school.  "I...am the Angel of the Fall, Sizouze.  With my light of destruction, I shall deliver the sons of man to peace through death." the angel said, her words echoing through the area.  While she took a glance at Vergil, she didn't seem very interested in delivering him peace through death.  "Well, shit.  Looks like I came just in time for the party." an unfamiliar female voice said.  A woman wearing a trench coat and sunglasses approached the scene, completely unfazed by the unusual scenery or the dark angel floating in the air.  "A B Class.  Well then." the woman said, mostly to herself.  She opened up her hand and a shotgun materialized in her hand out of nothing, and she aimed the weapon at Sizouze.  "Hey kid, mind helping me out here?  If we let this Nightmare get out of her domain, the number of people who will die today will be in the hundreds, maybe even thousands.  Fighting a B Class Nightmare alone is suicide, and I'm sure you want to rescue the girl who merged with the Nightmare." the woman said without bothering to look at Vergil, keeping her focus on the Nightmare in front of her since it was the more immediate problem.

• Like 1

"What? B class Nightmare?..." I muttered, dazed. 

I stare at this angel that was Saffron while I rub at my cheek where she has kissed me knowing that she must have suffered a lot and keep herself quiet about in order to prevent me from doing something drastic enough to rescue her. My eyes lid lower at the sad thought of Saffy leaving me as I stare at this angel hovering and the imagine of thousand souls lost because of this thing escaping from this place was a bad outcome for anyone. The sound of hesitation came from my lips as a soft grunt while I have no trust at this strange woman, I have no other choice at the moment to fight this Nightmare since her previous form was quite tenacious and I need all the help I need from her. 

"Fine, Do you have a plan to separate these two?" I ask. 

I took my stance as the angel was a lot stronger than our first one and a rather huge level experience that I skip fighting against Sizouze and focus on the many objects around me for me to use. My eyes scan for anything worth my while since my power can easily manipulate the items in my perimeter but I knew my limits and how much I can use it frequently which put me in a severe disadvantage in this unique battle. Even so, I wasn't done with this battle since I have to protect Saffy at all lost and she gave her life to protect me against her own self.

Don't you worry Saffy, your boyfriend is coming for you.

"Isn't it obvious?  We beat the shit out of this Nightmare.  We can't be slow, either.  Slowly, this "Sizouze" or whatever it calls itself is eating away at it's victim's soul.  If that happens...we may be dealing with much more than just a B Class Nightmare.  I'll try to soften it up for you while you go for the kill.  How's that sound?" the woman answered.  Without another word, she fired her shotgun at Sizouze, but the pellets had stopped moving when they got close to the Nightmare, staying in place as if they were frozen in time.  The woman ran around Sizouze with a speed that seemed far too unusual for a human, firing off shots at the Nightmare, who didn't seem the least bit worried or bothered.  The woman stopped firing when she returned to where she was originally, watching as Sizouze was surrounded by shotgun pellets.  The woman snapped a finger and all the pellets exploded as if they were miniature bombs.  "Easy." the woman said, but the smoke from the explosions made it hard to tell if her attack did any actual damage.  The woman tightened her grip on her weapon when she felt a sinister presence, looking around to spot several lesser Nightmares were starting to show up, likely attracted by Saffron's overloaded negativity.  "Well, they sure took their time and-" the woman tried to say until a bolt of light, almost like an arrow, came shooting out of the smoke.  The woman jumped back to avoid the initial attack, but when the arrow made contact with the ground, it exploded in a burst of light, hitting the woman and sending her crashing to the ground, causing her to drop her shotgun.  The weapon slid across the ground until it hit Vergil's feet.  Slowly, the smoke cleared and Sizouze was flying in the same place, completely unharmed.  "Such a vulgar young woman.  It appears I shall have to teach you proper respect before I send you to the afterlife." Sizouze said.  The scales in her hand had transformed into a bow.  As she readied another arrow, the woman slowly got back on her feet, throwing off her trench coat to reveal she was wearing a vest under it with a number of grenades.  "In your dreams, fallen angel!" the woman shouted, grabbing a couple of grenades and throwing them at Sizouze.  Before they reached the angel, the grenades exploded and fired off a number of needles at the E Class Nightmares approaching, destroying them in an instant.  Although, when the needles attempted to hit Sizouze, a strange barrier of light blocked the attack completely before Sizouze fired another arrow.

"K-Kill!? Are you ma-" 

Vergil gasp at the woman suddenly dashing into Saffy's nightmare which he grunts at this girl making an absurd plan without his consent and follow along or try to anyways since she was moving extremely fast for him to keep up with her. His eyes widen to see the whole mess play out in a mere second which he wasn't unable to see her doing all her action and quickly seeing a large smoke appearing around the nightmare and cover his eyes from the rubbles and smoke push into him. The sigh of the familiar Nightmare appearing around him made him uneasy since he had Saffy with him and even then, he had a bit of trouble handling them but even so, he has no choice but to fight with her plan already set in motion. He heard the sound of the explosion to get his attention to see the woman blowing away by the arrow and feeling her shotgun hit his feet. While these two fought for their life, Vergil slowly pick up the strange looking shotgun as he stares at Sizouze and having a bit of hesitation knowing Saffy is inside of that monster. 

Damn it...If only you knew Saffy...my strength only comes from...

Another scuff scapes his lip as he bites his lips while gripping the weapon on hand and glaring at the monster causing an uproar and soon, a major problem to the peoples nearby. He hates himself for unable to keep his girlfriend happy and now, his mistake is clearly shown up front to demonstrate the heavy casualty his desire cause. Still, he shook his head at the negative thought creeping into his head and focus on the main objective, to kill the Nightmare controlling Saffy. The sound of the Nightmare shooting made Vergil push to do something use his power to push that incoming arrow slightly miss by hitting the ground too early than she was expecting and aim his weapon at the Nightmare. 

"It is unlucky for you to fight someone with my capability." Vergil smile, "Since my power allows me to push your trajectory to be off and not hitting much if you rely on long range weapon." Vergil spoke. 

With that in mind, he dashes toward danger with his mind already set into helping his girlfriend and no despair holding him back any longer. He pulls the trigger much time to hit the beast and should she try to dodge the bullet or explosion range, he would smile and using his gift to push them closer to her to cause some damage.