Caught in the Act {Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki x Mai Seto}

Maya stood there watching him and screamed at him!"Then do it!But you can bet,if you send it Dylan is the last person I'd be worried about!"Maya yelled as she backbacked away from him.

"Now,you what this,between us?Then you'll put thth phone away and get out of your cloths,or,sent that vid and then go pack your shit and disappear.BeBecause he and his friends will find you and you really don't want that now do you?"she said,her voice laced with anger.

He laughed at her anger and put his hand on his side, looking at the screen. He glanced up to her with a devious look

"You don't think that he'd come after me first, would you? I've already got all the information~ You walked in with David and fucked him, and I recorded it to help him get out of a relationship where his partner was having an affair~ I'd be more worried about David~"

Shaking her head slowly,a slow strange smile crossed her lips and into her eyes before she spoke."Are you sure?Truly sure?"she asked moving close to him."Put the phone away,no recording this or find find out for yourself.I agreed to this.Dont push it anymore."she said and reaching down,she gently wrapped her small hand around his hardening cock and began to stroke it.

"Please,just put it away.And let me make it up to for being so horrible to you when we where togerther."she said in a soft voice,her lovey features relaxing and returning to normal.Stepping closer,she slipped her arm around his neck and on top toe,ran her warm wet tongue over his lips as her hand on his cock...

"You will still do whatever I say, though~"

He smiles and shudders as her hand wrapped around his cock. He smiles and kisses her, taking her tongue into his mouth and wrapping his own around it as she begins to handle his cock.

"Fine, no recording. But on one condition~"

Tilting her head back some,she looked up at him and gave him a small sultry smile."Name it.But please,keep it within reason.Please?"she said and leaned in to run her warm lips along his cheek to his ear,her tongue darting out to tease along the lobe then upward.

"Mmmm,I forgotten how wonderful you taste..."

Edited by Mai Seto

Garret grins, leaning in to whisper into her ear. He wanted her to know that she was going to be treated like the slut that she'd always wanted to be treated, with a cock stuffed in every orifice until both parties were satisfied. He chuckles softly and licks her ear in the same manner that she had licked his, slowly and seductively

"I want you to be mine whenever I need you~ Whenever I call you, I want you to forget about Dylan and come to my aid~"

Maya stilled and seem to be thinking.Then,tilting her head back,she shook it."You only want revenge,not me.When your done with me,your revenge be done.Then what happen to me?"she said sadly."You really dont want me.I break up with Dylan,you screw me and then you leave dumping me.Why cant you just punish me and then go?"

She looked up at him,her hand caressing his cock as she waited for his reply...

"What if I actually wanted you back? And when I realized that that wouldn't happen... I began trying to find ways to get back at you to try and make you come back."

His voice became cold and serious, letting her know that he did want her back in his arms.

Maya gazed up at him,trying to decide if what he was saying was true."Can you honestly tell me you want us together?You seem to forget all the times,when I needed to feel you close,you pushed me away."She said as she slowly sank to her knees,licking her lips as she did so.

"We'll talk later..."She whispered in a soft voice and before he could reply,she took him deep into hermouth till the head rested in her rippling throat.Sliding back some,Maya moaned and looked up at him,her tongue rolling over the head before generalised him deep again...

"I-"

His voice was cut off by the sudden feeling of her mouth engulfing his entire twitching cock. As it hits the back of her mouth, he places his hand on her head, eager to feel himself sliding into her throat. The next time her mouth goes down, he thrusts deep inside of her throat, wanting to make her gag around him

"I've wanted to get back with you, to fix the things that I did. But when I saw you going to Dylan, I got frustrated and angry."

Maya only moaned and continued to suck and Bob her head on him."Later.We'll talk later..."She said softly as she pulled his pants down.She loosened his shoes and tried to pull them off as well.

Cupping his heavy sack,she moved closer and licked the warm skin before drawing them into her mouth as well...

"Fine..."

He kicks his shoes off and to the side, allowing her to slip him out of his jeans easier and he tosses those am to the side as well. As she begins to suck on his heavy scrotum, he groans softly, loving the feeling of her hot mouth on his testicles

Tilting her head back some.She smile up at him."Your welcome."She said and returned to licking his cock.She swallowed him deep again,liking how he tasted on her tongue and she wondered why she was never with Dylan...

Maya bobbed her head on him slowly,relishing the taste and feel of him on her tongue.She moaned as she ran her tong over the large head and she couldn't wait to have him deep in her pussy.

Licking his scrotum then pulling them into her mouth,she smiled at his sounds of pleasure  before returning to his hard cock."Love how you taste..."She said and took him deep into her mouth and throat again..

He groans more with pleasure and smiles as she takes him completely inside of her mouth again. He places his hand on her head and begins to slowly thrust his hips in and out of her mouth in time with her own movements, not daring to stop her. She did love the taste of him after all