A Twisted Situation {Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki x ~Ava-chan~}

He shakes his head and leans forward, kissing her roughly as he continues to ravage her tight pussy with his massive cock. He grins and begins to roughly play with her breasts as he bites down gently on her lip. Her moans were like verbal ecstasy, making his entire body vibrate with excitement.

His thrusts became mush harder and rougher, enjoying the feeling of her soft lips underneath of his own. He leans down and begins to roughly nip and kiss at her neck, leaving small hickeys near the base of her neck and on her shoulders and collar.

He could feel the way that her body seemed to heat up, drawing closer and closer to the orgasm that he sought for her to experience from being raped by her own ex disguised as a stranger working for him

He bites roughly on her shoulder, leaving clean teeth marks that didn't break the skin as he began to nip roughly at her skin, dragging his teeth across her sensitive skin as he felt his own orgasm beginning to build up again. He rams harder and harder into her, hitting as many sensitive spots as he can with the bulging veins of his cock

He thrusts rough and hard for a few more moments before he pushes deep inside of her and fills her hot womb with his hot cum again. He takes out his phone and snaps a picture of her soaked body and her lusty face before he finally pulls out of her, letting her slide down and slump against the rocks.

"I want you to go see Namina tomorrow and apologize for being so unfair to him"

Lauren sits for a while, the cool air bringing down her body temperature. She slowly begins to put on her clothes, and stands up and wobbles home. She calls her boyfriend to let him know she is going to be busy tomorrow morning, and that they should push their date to the afternoon. 

She scrolled through her old emails, and sent one to Namina.

"Hey it's Lauren. I want to see you, when is a good time?"

Email:

11:46 AM: Anytime you'd like. I wasn't expecting to get an email from you. Are you alright?

Namina types in the reply from the comfort of his bed, a small grin on his lips. He would show her that hr could please her just as much as anyone else. More, in fact

E-Mail:

11:47 AM: Just stop by my place. I'll be waiting.

Namina grins and hits "Send", enjoying how he was able to manipulate her in any way that he wanted with just a little video of her disloyalty. He flops on his bed, his heart racing as he thinks about their activities and what he could get away with

Lauren makes her way up the steps and down the hall to the familiar door. She takes a deep breath, and reaches out and open the door. She enters the small apartment, seeing her ex still watching movies on his couch.

Lauren instinctively puts her purse on the kitchen counter, and walks over to the living room. " Namina, I have something I need to say to you..." She says, awkwardly standing next to the couch.

He looks up at her, his coal black irises as dark as they've always been. His eyes meet hers and he gives a gentle smile, tilting his head towards the couch

"Come on, sit down. Don't be so fucking awkward about it."

He chuckles softly, realizing that, besides in disguise, he had never used profanity in front of her. He scoots over so that she can sit down

"And how are you going to make up for it?"

Namina looks at her, the tone of his voice and the look on his face are dead serious, letting her know that he wasn't fucking around. He gives her a devious grin and brings a cigarette up to his mouth and lighting it. He takes a long drag and reaches over, flicking the burnt portion into an ashtray

A long moment of silence fills the air as he takes the time to finish his cigarette, a large cloud of smoke billowing out of his mouth as he places the butt into the ashtray. He chuckles softly and stands, walking in front of her

"Leave him. Leave him and be mine again. Or else there'll be consequences."

He thinks for a moment, trying to think of something to work with. A smile comes to his face as his eyes meet her once again. Of course she didn't love him, and he didn't really love her either

"Then become my personal toy. Come to me whenever I need your services~"

Namina grins and looks at her with list fueled eyes