Hi! Nice to meet you all! :)

Its late in Argentina but..what the heck? HI! I am Ren. Or at least that's my nickname. Bah, my username here at least. ^^' Like i just mentioned, I am from Argentina so my english might suck from time to time.

First time here, really looking for someone to roleplay. I got a partner already but I am looking for something new, I feel like writing lately and this seems like a nice placer to do it. 🙂

I dont know, I guess I could describe myself now but I dont know where to start. Maybe that I am a bit clumsy and I always add a little piece of myself to my characters? 

Feel free to ask whatever you want. I am always honest. 😄

2 hours ago, Kassandra Kain said:

Nice to meet you Ren! I recently got started here too, but I hope we can get along. 🙂

A fun question for you! If you could teleport yourself to any part of the world right now, where would you go? 

Oh! Sorry, wasnt replying. Right now? To be honest? To my friend's house. I miss her a lot. T.T

9 minutes ago, SMFoxy said:

I'm a little late in welcoming you, so let's consider that a matching set. 🙃

Joking aside, welcome to EcchiDreams.
Although people have already said it, if you need any help, you're always welcome to ask.
And I hope you enjoy your stay, too.

Sweet Dreams~

Thanks! And yeh, I think I am already getting the hang on this site. That's the correct expression, right? So far everyone has been really friendly and I appreciate that. 🙂 And stop poking me! I really am ticklish xD