Planing to Unite Kingdoms

@nicjomo

Would it be okay if Mimun interjected into the main rp real quick? I ask since I'm not sure of how open that thread is to outside players of an encounter. I was going to have mimun ask Eddie how it's going and then tell him not to worry about the king since Mimun had taken care of that. (He'd be indispossed indefinitely with a number of lovely ladies, courtesy of Mimun)

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/03/2019 at 22:54, onearmeddruid said:

I would prefer if he would convince the king to accept the marriage considering he is a warrior king and I pictured them marrying once

This is your response to me asking if Mimun could join in to the encounter. Why are you making stuff up when you can just scroll up and clearly see that you said no to me asking if I could do what you had apparently assumed I would do?

Edited by Matty

1 hour ago, Matty said:

This is your response to me asking if Mimun could join in to the encounter. Why are you making stuff up when you can just scroll up and clearly see that you said no to me asking if I could do what you had apparently assumed I would do?

One. Never ever accuse me of lying

Two. I said I would prefer if he would just talk to the king

Three. Point to where I said no because I'm not making anything up

I asked if Mimun could join in just to talk to Eddie to which you declined. You do not have to outright say the word "no" to give someone the equivalent of "no" via declining, that's just semantics.

However, I sincerely apologize for making such an accusation. I hope you can see how it would like that from my perspective since you have not given any of us your full and clear thoughts.

You declined my proposal to have Mimun simply talk to Eddie, which you just said you assumed he would do even though you declined that much earlier. Besides that, you failed to communicate any assumptions that you had apparently made. The sudden revealing of your assumptions makes it look one thing while you're saying the other. Regardless, you declined my proposal that you then assumed I would do anyways an instead of communicating that, waited over a month to get that across.

Edited by Matty

Last I checked you mentioned minum bribing the king with women I believe that was the last one mentioned. I said I would prefer if minum talked to the king, or rather what I said before, since that was the character being discussed, you also didn't ask if there was anything g else you could do with him for this encounter and the the discussion led me to believe that you were all talking about the king rather than Eddie.

Because there nothing being said. Usually when I rp in groups when one has a character that was told no to speak they ask when would be a good time to introduce them, as to that I assumed my message was received how I delivered it or rather how I thought it was delivered. That and I usually do in anyone can join in anytime so will not find it odd when someone doesn't join in

Umm... I think I missed out a lot here.

Can we simply not fight? I think it was just a misunderstanding. Besides I don’t like drama, it’s really annoying. 

Though I do agree that proper communication is a must for a good rp. Make sure to keep everyone informed about what is possible or find any openings that may or may not be there. If there is a problem it’s best to resolve it calmly and without drama rising to a high level.