Planning

Adverse

I mean maybe a stereotypical fall fest that towns normally have? With bobbing for apples, hay rides through a "haunted" trail, churches normally hold events for those sort of things so it could be interesting depending on what sort of monsters are going to be brought in. If course there's always the halloween keggers that college age students like to throw.

One of my most favorite things is the haunted hay rides. There was this one year where the fire station where I grew up went all out. Had a guy with a chainsaw that chased the hayride around.

Speaking of hay, maybe a maze could be involved somehow.

An interactive hayride where the guests fend off zombies with paintball guns. Its a popular attraction annually. 

Except something goes wrong this year.

• Love 1

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• SylveonFan69
      By SylveonFan69
      Hello person who may be viewing this at a given time. Although I do not have any ideas listed here, I hope you are at least interested by what you have read in my reference sheet or have a general idea on what to RP about.

All I do know is that I prefer females for this RP, Males are accepted as well, I want this to be more of a Slice of Life/ Romantic flavored Roleplay. 

As for other information, I'm generally open to lots of kinks and the genre and setting doesn't matter to me at all.

If Interested, shoot me a message in EcchiText so we can discuss some ideas!
    • Kitsuyumia
      By Kitsuyumia
      If you have any questions you can ask them here. I will try to do my best to answer them.
    • Kitsuyumia
      By Kitsuyumia
      In here you can make suggestioms for areas to add and what not. This is not a QnA area and /or a critique forum.
    • Kitsuyumia
      By Kitsuyumia
      Annoucements will go here. make sure to follow this topic.
    • Kitsuyumia
      By Kitsuyumia
      This is a chatroom

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.