Hello there!

Hi there

I'm completely new here so please bear with me while getting my bearings! I'm from the UK so completely different time zone to pretty much everyone out there!

I try to write as much as I can whenever I can either fanfiction or original stuff which is based on my roleplay ideas which I hope I find partners for!

Other than that, I love playing video games and reading as well as taking photos!

Hello and welcome. Please take your time to get a hang of this site.

If you got something to ask, you can chat admin directly. Their name are colored purple, you won't miss them. By chance, some of them may greet you personally. They easy going i assure you!

Well, i leave you to your own business. Hope we bump into RP sometime!

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams, it's good to see you here with us! Feel free to check out the Welcome Pack that @Temaelrin made; it's fill of useful information for a new Dreamer. If you need any help, or just have a question, please don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to the land of Ecchi and Dreams, AwakeningDesire! It's nice to see a new face here in the community. 😊 If you need help with anything, or have any questions that you would like to ask, you are more than welcome to ask around the community, or contact a staff member. Staff members have purple names, and can be found here.

Happy Dreaming~! 🌻

• Community Administrator

Hello @AwakeningDesire1 and welcome to EcchiDreams! My apologies about the being late to the welcoming party here, I was given a copy of Red Dead Redemption 2, on Steam and before I knew it several days have passed and I'm behind on my work. xD

Archived