Yo~!

Just another newcomer here. As my username says, I'm melodiousmachinations, but call me M, it's less work to type out, lol. I'm male, and I'm bisexual. I'm also new to ERP, though I have done SFW role-playing a fair bit in the past. I watch anime and play video games in my spare time, Minecraft's been a fun experience, lmfao.

I'll be seeing you around. Or maybe I'll fade into obscurity and never be heard from again, ahaha.

Hey there! Welcome to EcchiDreams! Don't worry about being new to ERP; we get a loooot of newbies here. Just do your best and nobody will mind. Hell, they put up with my sorry ass, so you ought to look like Hemingway by comparison XD

Have you checked out the Roleplay Guide yet? I don't feel like fighting to link it on mobile, but it should be under the Information tab above, or in the hamburger menu in the top right if you're on mobile.

Like Kerzin said, I hope you enjoy your stay! 🙂

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams! It's good to see you here, and I hope you find a good RP to get you started! Feel free to have a look through the Welcome Pack that @Temaelrin has posted which is full of useful information for new Dreamers. If you need any help, or just have a question, please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff!

Thanks for the friendly welcome, y'all! It's pretty heartwarming, haha. Also:

22 hours ago, Kerzin Kalamond said:

What kind of anime’s are you enjoying currently?

I'm not watching any particular series at the moment, but I did just finish Wolf Children. Pretty enjoyable movie, I guess, though I've seen better. I'm currently thinking of catching up on season 4 of My Hero Academia, but if you have any recommendations, I wouldn't mind.

I love wolf children! Such a beautiful beautiful story!

Astra Lost in Space is one I just finished that was amazing. 
That Time I was Reincarnated as a Slime is also beautiful. 
Rise of the Shield hero is a masterpiece. 
I rewatched Code Geass again recently and still one of the best ever. 
Now watching FMA: Brotherhood. Still an amazing one to see!

Hi there M! Welcome to EcchiDreams! ^^ Apologies for the late reply. It's good to see you here, and, I can confirm I very much love anime, video games, and Minecraft too. Been playing lots of it lately and looking forward to the long-anticipated Nether Update!

If you need a helping hand with anything or have any questions, you are more than welcome to ask around the community or write to a staff member. Our names are in
purple, so that way you'll know it's us.

Hope you have a wonderful time here Dreaming with us~.
🌻 

Archived