GM Angel's Pathfinder Gameplay Thread

@Dozle The Crusader
The two guards on duty at the door look up at Adam as they all give the old beggar man coins and watch him hurry off down the street.

The dark-haired guard, Kayla, gives him an appraising look. "I've read about your type. Golem, right?  I bet you make a good guard. No need to sleep, no need to eat." She looks Adam up and down, walking partway around him, inspecting his smooth, iron body.

"You certainly are a big fellow. What does a creature like you get up to for fun?" 

The other guard shakes her head, her ponytail swinging behind her head, red hair sharply contrasted against the chainmail. "It doesn't look like he's your type, Kayla," she says. "He seems to be missing a piece."

Kayla looks between his legs and shrugs. "Can't blame a girl for asking."  She then looks back at Adam. "How about it, big fella? You interested in a little companionship when I get off duty?"

• Like 2

A light blush streaks across my face, even though I can tell he is teasing me with those words, although it takes me slightly by surprise. Soon enough the meaty spear drives itself deeper within my smaller body, causing a small buldge to form on my otherwise flat stomach. The pleasure grows more thick and intense and I find myself trying to breathe properly, but raspy and ragged breath spreads within the open bath."Hngggg...hehehehe....us small ones ARE lighter after all! Mmmmmm...hahhnnn...tho..thooosee are sensiiiitive you knoooow!", I playfully complain as the nipple playing causing a few shockwaves of extra stimuli to rush through me. In response to all of this, I push him to the floor and then get to ride him nice and slow, yet rough."Hah....I guess Outlanders are at least good for this", I say to tease him back.

• Love 1

Adam looked him self down what they where looking at "ill be fine with this companiship thing is and im Adam iron golem ill be most likely back in basment or out here looking at sky dark hair lady "  Adam is not sure what she was talking about but he sure she will tell him later 

Cernan is caught be surprise when he is pushed to his back on the floor. From this position he has a wonderful view of Niskha's sexy and tiny body. The slow and rough movements are starting to do a number on the monk's senses. His cock twitches and throbs inside Niskha as his hips thrust up. Sure he can't last too much longer under her assault, "Niskha baby, I am about to cum soon. I would love to finish inside you."

• Like 1

My eyes close as I am caught in my own thrill and and pleasure of the moment, shamelessly riding the young monk below. The riding gets rougher and faster giving off noises of SLAAPP! PLAAAP! SMAACCCK!! PLAAP! THUUUDD! SLAAAP! THWAAP! PLAAAAP! in the surrounding area."Ahhhhhh, I..I..I think I am clooose t..toooo...nghhhh...ahhhh..feeeels really niiiiiice! Nghhhahhh...f.fuuuuuuck!", I groan and pant out and I make sure to pull up until just the tip remain inside and then slam balls deep once more, making him also able tosee the buldge forming on my lower abdomen.

• Love 2

That last downward slam was enough to set Cernan off. He sees his cock bulging out her abdomen as he feels himself start to erupt like a geyser inside of Niskha's tight furnace. He pulls her down and holds her close, panting and groaning through his orgasmic release. To him, it feels to last for an eternity. Once his breathing returns to a semblance of normal, he kisses the little passionately once more. 

• Like 2

Just like he is, I am feeling the pleasure rise to the highest point and the last few movements of my pelvis causes me to finally tense up fully and simply let my full body weight slam down onto his hips."Ahhh...nghahhh...f...fuuuuckk!! I..I..I'm cummmiiiinng! Ahh...I feel your seed blastttt me fulll!", I moan out deeply and allow myself to ride the wave of my orgasm as long as I possibly can and the last grunts of joy are exhaled into his mouth as we kiss like this.

@Balthier
Shandana smiles and slides one hand down under the water, slender fingers encircling his shaft and sliding softly up and down his length. "Now, after dinner, later tonight... Mistress Kazumi places no restrictions on our freedoms."

She moves closer, her dusky skin sliding smoothly along his muscular form, one leg to either side of his as she straddled him. "I am glad you chose me, Master," she says, staring into his eyes as she slides the tip of his cock against her slick opening. 

She moves closer, lips brushing against his, the leans back and lowers herself onto him ever so slowly, easing his girth inside of her body, her insides clenching around him as she slides lower. She lets out a low sigh, almost a moan as she takes him fully inside of her, and opens eyes she hadn't realized she closed. She stares at Jerell as she sits unmoving on his cock, his entire length sheathed inside of her delicate folds. 

She places her hands on his shoulders, staring into his eyes, and rises up almost off of him, then slides back down. Her mouth opens slightly, eyes glazing, then desire and intent return to them as she gazes at him. She moves up and down slowly, steadily, her breathing speeding up as she rides him, her pace increasing. 

"Do not be gentle, if you do not wish to be," she says, her lips quivering as she tries to smile, pleasure clearly distracting her. "I wish to know the full strength of your desire."

• Love 1

After catching my breath enough I slip off the monk and stretch my body."Haha, now I know why the others in the village enjoy this so much. So, is this like a normal thing to do here as well or was this a special occasion?", I ask him curiouslyt, but also with a bit of teasing mixed in with it.

• Love 1

The monk ponders the question. "To be honest, I am not sure. This could well be normal for those in Lady Kazumi's contingent. Personally I have only done this a small handful of times, and this is the first time I've had an audience." Cernan slips back into the water and let's the heat envelop and relax his body. He basked in the delight he had just shared with a new friend. 

I snicker a bit at the notion that this was supposed to be the place to get clean and now I have to start over. Oh well, it is not like I dislike bathing."You might be right. Perhaps only some in Outland follows this. Does that not get you in trouble with others who do not?", I go on, wondering how others keep track of this, if it is so individual.

Lady Gold soon joins you all in the bath, having awoken from her immediate exhausted post carriage travel nap and requiring a bath. She enters with her fully dressed maids and they gently strip her naked.

Lady Gold's hair and eyes shine like their namesake, her sun-kissed skin is tan all over you can see. Her breasts are large and perfectly round and firm, her belly flat and her slim legs long. A several inch thigh gap separates her legs and her shaved pussy is as cute and pink as her nipples.

She lowers herself into the water with a delighted sigh but her maids do not join her.

"How are you all tonight?" She asks with a wink and a smile.

*Darius is in the corner his spell long since having ended. It had been a strange day, with far too much happening, and seemingly more to come, specially since Lady Gold was joining them. He had not watch the Monk and Witch enjoy themselves and they weren't so loud he couldn't tune them out. He had the distinct impression that the Lady Gold's antics would be so easy to ignore, Darius felt strange surrounded by so many beautiful women and yet he really wasn't interested in any of them.*

"It has been a great day Lady Gold"

*But it was clears his thoughts were on something or someone else, almost certainly he was thinking of Lady Kazumi if their flirting was any indication*

5 hours ago, GM Angel said:

Sheriff Hemlock is a slightly built man of darker skin and wise knowing eyes. Fully armed and armored he approach the contingent at the gates with a dozen town guards;essentially Sandpoints entire professional fighting force.

He nods in greeting to the strong force gathered on his doorstep.

"Hello and welcome to Sandpoint. May I ask your intentions here?" Hemlock asks, his manner soft and gentile.

As the town welcoming comitee was just an lowly sheriff, one of the knights relayed him the information, more state of the fact matter, than anything, so that the Osirian unit would be staying beyond the city games, and were not going to cause harm to anyone, unless provocated. Knight also told the sheriff that they might come into the town to spend some coin, and if someone was causing commotion with the Osirian delegates, it would not go unanswered.

The caravan had already started to build their tent village when the towns comitee got there, and the Pyramid shaped pavilion was up first. Princess was resting there.

Spoiler

OOC: I take that those who riden Lady Gold's carriage were all in the town already, when this happend?

Edited by MIroque

@PsychoSexual
Darius senses a presence behind him just as two hands come to rest on his shoulders, dainty and well-manicured fingers sliding down over his collarbone and onto his chest. Lips brush against his ear and Kazumi's voice speaks softly.

"Tamiko said you were looking for me and that I might find you here." She slides her hands down his chest and stomach and into the water, then rakes her nails slowly back up his body, along his neck, and into his hair. She applies pressure, but not enough to mark the skin.

"Have you been enjoying the show? Our little ratfolk friend and the monk seem to have found their pleasure, as has the warpriest with my little Shandana." She slides into the water beside him, her hands finally sliding off of his body.

"Did you wish to put on a show of our own?" She smiles sideways at him, then returns to watching the others. "Or are you content to watch?"

She is completely nude, her bare skin pale and smooth. Her large breasts seem to defy gravity as they rest high and firm on her chest, her nipples pointing toward the rest of the group. She lets out a contented sigh as she settles into the water.

• Like 2

@IsabellaRose

*Darius is surprised, very surprised he had expect Lady Kazumi to make a grand entrance, he even considered she might not show at all, that she would be with her retinue in private like most Ladies would, despite all of their flirting, he had not been certain she wanted to be with him, as much as he had wanted to be with her. Seeing her naked beauty, her body that promised so many carnal pleasures, he couldn't think of a better way to end the day. He answered her question not with words but with dominance, with action, pulling her naked body onto his lap, on to his hardness and before she could react he kissed her lips, passionately, lustfully, wantonly, without shame or care for who was watching, his tongue lashed against her as he tasted her saliva, and drowned in her scent and femininity, his hands caressing all over her body starting at her neck, sliding sensuously down her tits her tout belly, her lips and finally groping her ass cheeks. The kiss only ends because his sense of honor demands she give her permission*

"I do not care who watches or if its a show or not, but I do know I have wanted you ever since I first laid eyes on you and fighting side by side with you has only made that lust grow. But I must warn you my Lady, I will have you like I have magic itself. I will bend you to my will and my desires and I will not stop until you are mine in any and every way I wish. If that is too much, say so now or at any point and I'll stop."

*He says loudly and clearly but in Sylvan since he knows she speaks it and his words were for her not anyone else, his hands rested on the curvature of her ass, his touch delicate, teasing, his stare and the fire in his soul staring right back into her beautiful eyes, as he waited her answer and he would not do anything more until she submitted to him*

• Like 1

@PsychoSexual
"My, my, Lord Blackstone," she says, moving her body so that her femininity teases his hardness. "So forceful."

She leans close and kisses the side of his neck. "So dominant." She leans down and kisses his chest, teases his nipple with lips and tongue.

"Ever so manly," she says, before taking a deep breath and disappearing below the surface.

Underwater her hands are on him, stroking, coaxing him to full erection, and then her lips wrap around his head. She takes him into her mouth, sliding down onto his length with obvious skill and no apparent gag reflex. Inside her mouth, her tongue swirls around the shaft and her throat constricts around his head. She holds him there, deep in her throat, muscles convulsing around him as if she's trying to swallow his cock and draw it into her stomach, a sensation like a vacuum being applied to his cock.

She remains underwater for longer than she should be able to, but Darius detects no use of magic whatsoever. When she finally pulls off, she remains underwater, her head bobbing up and down on him for long seconds until she finally surfaces again, head arching back, a line of water spraying over his face and back in a straight line as her hair is flung back over her head and onto her back. 

Her eyes sparkle with playful intent, and somehow she manages to wriggle free of his grasp, though she is clearly not strong enough to do so. She pushes herself across the pool to the other side, lifting herself up out of the water, resting on her elbows on the edge. Her breasts hang beautifully down, barely grazing the stone surface, and she lips her hips up out of the water, aiming her behind directly at Darius.

"Come then, Lord Blackwood," she says in Sylvan, looking back over her shoulder at him. "Have me. Bend me to your will. Don't stop until you have had me in any way you wish." Even those who cannot understand her words clearly understand the intent in her tone and body language.

• Like 1

@IsabellaRose

*He was not surprised that she met his directness with more of her own, and he left her do as she wished, as much out of curiosity than the feeling of her tongue and lips upon his bare muscle bound chest, but then she went underwater and she started to suck his Cock with wild abandon, with a skill and hunger that wouldn't have been out of place in the Queen of of a rich and powerful lord. He was besotted with her, and now he was incensed by her raw sexuality, by her own need to please him to worship his member, for there was no way in his eyes to describe what she was doing, her tongue and mouth are so captivating that when she finishes abruptly he is unable to react quickly enough and she manages to slip from his grasp*

*She moves seductively away from him, but her every move seems to be designed to heighten his lust, the way she bends over, exposing her ass, her holes, the way her tits hang and her erect nipples seem to graze the surface, but most of all are her words almost a challenge, as if this was a battle and she did not intend too lose. By this point Darius was not just aroused or excite but like an animal and he came upon her not just with Dominance but with wildness and almost without control. First he spanked her ass cheeks for her cheekiness, her teasing, the sound so satisfying that he couldn't help but to do it again to her other cheeks to see if can get the redness to match and then he bend over her and pulled her hair forcing her face her mouth to his as his head of his Cock teased the entrance of her cunt lips, as his tongue teased her mouth. He look into her eyes and then entered her, balls deep from the very first thrust, he knew not just how wet she was but how much she needed, craved this and he fucked like a creature of lust and desire without and ounce of shame. His girt stretched her walls as he fucked her harder than any street whore, the head of his Cock teasing her cervix with every thrust as he claimed her, her body, her fuckholes, her being as his property, if not forever, certainly for this moment*

*He pulled her body, her ass on to his Cock by pulling her hair, using it as a reign, fucking her with wild abandon as if she was nothing more than a bitch in heat*

Edited by PsychoSexual

3 hours ago, JennyDK said:

I see Lady Gold join us and so far none here have expressed any shame of nudity."Oh hello Lady Gold. It is nice of you to join us. I hope you will excuse any...ummh...noises there might have disturbed anyone. Are you feeling well?", I ask her, lathering up my body anew.

Lady Gold laughs, the sound like crystal tinkling. "Your noises have been no bother at all. Yes, a little better rested after my journey and desiring to get clean from the road, pass the soap?"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

Lady Gold laughs, the sound like crystal tinkling. "Your noises have been no bother at all. Yes, a little better rested after my journey and desiring to get clean from the road, pass the soap?"

I blush a little bit, not from the act or anything, but from her being okay with it."Oh, that is delightful to hear. I am happy you are feeling better and everything. I hope we can get to converse more. You seem like a delightful person with good knowledge",  I say and then of course giving her some soap with myself all lathered up nicely.

Adam tries to go back into the house but for got he was to big for the main door so he went around to the other door "see you later nice lady " . He was going back to wear the small room was given to him he was feeling hot from the feelings he was getting in the house