GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

5 minutes ago, MIroque said:

Dc for Limited Wish is 26 but dont nnow why item would get save ? 

(Dc10+spell lv+Int)

He could have used a Wish to protect it. He is a level 20 caster after all.

Regardless there are anti teleportation spells too, in essence you are using Limited Wish to teleport an item to you, so it would make sense such defenses would work.

24 minutes ago, PsychoSexual said:

If it had been with him, it would have been left here.. Hoarcruxes (in harry potter are perfect excamples of lich phycalantries) and they never ever have them with them.. way too easy to destroy. Normally, its something, held in unpenetrable trap/undead filled place in Some other dimension in some other timeline....with insane amount of spells guarding it. Yet, wish spells fuck all that...

Just now, MIroque said:

If it had been with him, it would have been left here.. Hoarcruxes (in harry potter are perfect excamples of lich phycalantries) and they never ever have them with them.. way too easy to destroy. Normally, its something, held in unpenetrable trap/undead filled place in Some other dimension in some other timeline....with insane amount of spells guarding it. Yet, wish spells fuck all that...

Yes but this is the first time I see a lich trusting another with what is in essence their life. It's very strange.

Well It's been pointed out to me that I should probably reiterated that you guys are some of the strongest adventurers in the world and that the vast majority of people you interact with in this campaign are well below your power level, I have been introducing some of the main epic villains but you are not suppose to face them at level 13, that is the starting level, just having them make an appearance so you know some bit about them and don't get bored with steam rolling 99% of the world.

• Like 1