GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

3 minutes ago, Balthier said:

Just all the war priest options for doing extra damage, channeling energy, sacred weapon ability and the like.  There seems to be a fair bit of options. I may just see what works as I go.

I think sacred weapon is better, it seems more versatile. But I have never been a fan of channel energy.

12 minutes ago, Balthier said:

I need to increase the wisdom on my head gear.  I've got gold left from starting too..

The merchant will allow you to buy new items not improve existing ones. Darius, Nepthys and Kazumi can all make magic items and improve them but this takes a lot of time.

We may have the down time but it depends on cost. 1000gp per day.

Edited by PsychoSexual

3 hours ago, PsychoSexual said:

The merchant will allow you to buy new items not improve existing ones. Darius, Nepthys and Kazumi can all make magic items and improve them but this takes a lot of time.

We may have the down time but it depends on cost. 1000gp per day.

Would they take an existing one in trade however?

@JennyDK

So because witches do have necromantic spells, I think if you have a hex or have prepared a spell for "detect magic" or similar effect, that you would have reason to use it. But because you have roleplayed your character as having never left the swamp and not knowing most things that are common, I dont see how a knowledge skill check would help you your character.

@JennyDK

They do, its an aura of dread which is a fear effect. Depending on how it works you might get a save, but I thinks its better if we all just say that the Knights make everyone uncomfortable and forget about the saves or rolls or the specific effects, I do no intend combat to start any time soon.

@MIroque

Its Aura of Fear effect no?