GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

2 hours ago, PsychoSexual said:

Still not dead. I am beginning to think the cleric just can't die. Not that I wish to test the theory.

You can kill her quite easy, she has only 10 hp left, Dozle just told me he wanted to cripple her voice instead of killing her so I ad hoced an injury.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

You can kill her quite easy, she has only 10 hp left, Dozle just told me he wanted to cripple her voice instead of killing her so I ad hoced an injury.

Good to know we can do such things ad hoc, I looked at the rules about non lethal damage and didn't want to try it because I could have killed her accidentally.

Edited by PsychoSexual

13 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Personally I think rules needs to take a biiiiig step back in favour of story and flow ^^

@GM Angel Can change the rules however she desires, the way we do initiative or the way we handle no post in battle are very clever.

But I do like that there is a difference between us not just thematically but in game mechanics.

• Like 3

On 15/04/2020 at 15:02, GM Angel said:

Well time to explain how combat rounds work in this game, once the shit gets started everyone has 24 hours to post their actions. Actions occur in the order they are posted, not according to initiative. Then after 24 hours anyone who hasn't gone counts as having their character take the full defense option and the villains and npcs go. Then when I say that they are done the PCs have another 24 hours to go etc till the combat is done. This may seem like an odd way to do things but trust me in PbPs it is one of the best ways. Thank you for your understanding.

@JennyDK