Requests for canons or settings.

17 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Perhaps slowly forming a couple, causes more changes in their lives, such as switching careers.

Alright. Yeah. Potentially moving off Rhode Island, but I don't remember if Feater needs treatment.

Also, I realize that this could be lead into from the double penetration idea we started with. Feater then becomes interested regardless of Conviction's reaction and then it becomes mutual.

8 minutes ago, MiniRaptor said:

Alright. Yeah. Potentially moving off Rhode Island, but I don't remember if Feater needs treatment.

Also, I realize that this could be lead into from the double penetration idea we started with. Feater then becomes interested regardless of Conviction's reaction and then it becomes mutual.

I know basically no lore and honestly would just prefer a fully normal modern setting.

Do you want one or even both of them to be dickgirls?

12 hours ago, JennyDK said:

I know basically no lore and honestly would just prefer a fully normal modern setting.

Alright. Fair enough. I can do that.

12 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Do you want one or even both of them to be dickgirls?

Uh, maybe conviction at least would be a hermaphrodite. If you want, Feater could be one but I have no issues either way.

Now that I think about it...are you set on using Conviction? I ask mostly because her design is rather boring and uninteresting to me.

For instance, I quite like the design for these:

• Hoshiguma
  • Shaw
  • Nearl
  • Specter
  • Asbestos
  • Tomimi
  • Beehunter
  • Dobermann

The rest are just sort of generic for me.

Regarding Feater being a dickgirl: Would she get to use it/them?

3 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Now that I think about it...are you set on using Conviction? I ask mostly because her design is rather boring and uninteresting to me.

For instance, I quite like the design for these:

• Hoshiguma
  • Shaw
  • Nearl
  • Specter
  • Asbestos
  • Tomimi
  • Beehunter
  • Dobermann

The rest are just sort of generic for me.

I mean. I guess I just relate with Conviction the most so it's kind of easy for me but I guess I could do someone else. Only problem is that I've never really used those characters except for Beehunter and Shaw, and I don't particularly like them.

I guess Spector looks pretty cool and Tomimi I have a pretty good understanding of her character. Maybe Spector since I've only played subs for a while.

3 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Regarding Feater being a dickgirl: Would she get to use it/them?

Well. Probably. I mean, we plan to make this an erp, right?

• 1 month later...

Heyo! I'm looking for a partner who knows one of all the fandoms listed below because I am mega pumped for them.

• Danganronpa (all games)
  • Your Turn to Die
  • Persona (3,4,5)
  • One-Eyed Ripper (if you know this, I will cry tears of joy)

I will warn that I am more comfortable with female characters but I don't mind playing male characters too (not as well as girls though) and all the underage characters will have an age up if you happen to choose them.

Edited by yubi
Additional information
  • ^ This 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I'm looking for a Role Playing Canon that can be seat om these worlds:

-Street Fighter

-Super Smash Bros 

-Fate Grand Order

-Adventure Time

-Marvel or DC

-Pokemon

-Legend of Zelda

-Skullgirls

I play Male Characters(Femboys I can play) and I'm more comfortable with Female Focus Characters(Girls,Futas,Mommy's,and even Femboys lmao)

Ask for private or dms please 

51 minutes ago, Kris said:

Hello

-Street Fighter

-Super Smash Bros 

-Fate Grand Order

-Adventure Time

-Marvel or DC

-Pokemon

-Legend of Zelda

-Skullgirls

I play Male Characters(Femboys I can play) and I'm more comfortable with Female Focus Characters(Girls,Futas,Mommy's,and even Femboys lmao)

Maybe, it would mostly be either Pokemon or Skullgirls, but I have thought quite a bit about roleplaying the characters from one of those. Might depend on the kind of plot you're thinking of doing.

Edited by MiniRaptor
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MiniRaptor said:

Maybe, it would mostly be either Pokemon or Skullgirls, but I have thought quite a bit about roleplaying the characters from one of those. Might depend on the kind of plot you're thinking of doing.

Ok.

We can talk on text if you want

On 12/12/2022 at 3:34 PM, Kris said:

Hello

-Street Fighter

-Super Smash Bros 

-Fate Grand Order

-Adventure Time

-Marvel or DC

-Pokemon

-Legend of Zelda

-Skullgirls

Up(tell me if I can up please)

Buta adding some other Franchise 

-Wakfu

-Mortal Kombat 

-Bleach

-Pokemon

-RWBY

Anyway huhhh

...Up?

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Spring Owl said:

Would anyone be interested in Roleplaying some Arknights stuff? I also would like some Star Wars Sith temptation if you know what I mean. I'm into other fandoms as well, so feel free to aske me whichever you want!

There are way more Arknights role-players than I thought. Sure, I'd be interested.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been dying for years to do a Sailor Moon rp. Of course, the girls will all be 18 and over, and the plot will involve mc seducing each girl one by one~ I'm not interested in Sailor Moon herself, just the other Sailor Scouts/Guardians because I don't think they get enough attention. 

No rape please, but coercion is all right. Public sex isn't required, but always enjoyed. 

Would anyone be up for an Arknights ERP? I've already got a post about it here! I'd be essentially a (depending on your choice) Male or Futa Doctor trying to help the other operators who've been lacking in missions. It can be something slow with the Doctor hanging out with x operator and eventually leading to a cute little scene.

With the amount of operators there's plenty of ideas and characters we can go through. If you want to read more please do give my post a look. But if anyone isn't interested in an AK rp at the moment I'd also be up to add anyone. Just give me an ecchi text! I've got Ptilopsis, Mudrock and Eyja as my support units. But that's everything I hope to get someone possibly interested.

• 2 weeks later...