FoxyRoxy

Mimi gets out of the cab not having much in the way of boxes, just a few that she stuffed in the trunk of the cab along with a suitcase in the backseat next to her. She takes the boxes out of the cab leaving them on the sidewalk so she can carry them up to her new apartment this being the first time she has ever been on her own. Being a writer she doesn’t normally leave her room so she was happy to find an apartment for cheap. Soon she had gotten three of the four boxes in her apartment only to trip over one of her boxes landing on all fours in the middle of her doorway cursing herself for leaving it there as a door prop.

Bronx was in his apartment when he got a notification about a new tenant moving in; he went to the stairs. He went to the 3rd floor and went to where his mobile phone told him. He saw a woman on the floor. "Can I help you, Miss?"

Mimi sits up and turns looking at him as she sits on her legs "I....I....I got it thank you though I just tripped over a box" She stands up having blood on her knee from her fall as she stands up her skirt had ridden up to show her blue silk thong but she blushes and quickly fixes her skirt and shirt before looking away embarassed "Sorry about that" 

"I don't mind helping you; I live on the 4th floor." He got a glimpse of her blue silk thong before she fixed her skirt. He felt his cock slowly harden for her. "Let's get your scrape on your knee taken care of." He knew she felt embarrassed about what she was currently going through.

She looks at him flustered and nods "O....Okay sorry for being such a clutz" She looks away before walking over to one of her boxes and sits on it as she digs in her purse pulling out a small first aid kit "I tend to fall a lot I have like no hand eye cordination or anything involving balance half the time so I have to carry a kit around with me

He knelt in front of her once she sat on one of her boxes. "I see; good thing that my phone notified me you were new to the building." He took the first aid kit and doctored her scrape. "My name's Bronx Steel by the way."

She looks at him smiling softly "My name is Mimi Calestia, nice to meet you Bronx." She winces when he touches the scrape on her knee. "Thank you for doctoring my knee though"

((Pic of her?))

He nods as he finishes doctoring her knee. "Pleasure to meet you, Mimi; would you like me to help unpack your stuff?" he asked, offering his assistance more to her. He just wanted to be a good guest to her.

"I umm I guess so sorry I am not used to people helping me with stuff like this so you caught me off guard" She stands up and bends down to grab the box she was just sitting on as she takes it to the empty kitchen to start unpacking the kitcen a bit

spacer.png

"No worries; I'm happy to help out. We'll be done in no time." Being strong, he took a couple of boxes labeled bedroom stuff and went to the bedroom to unpack them.

Mimi continues to unpack the kitchen happy for the help though she wasnt sure if she remembered what all she packed. She would soon finish unpacking her kitchen going to grab the boxes for her bedroom when she remembered she had some outfits inside of her boxes that she used when she needed insperation. She runs into the bedroom blushing wildly "Hey umm I can take care of my bedroom boxe....."

He looked up at her while he was in the middle of unpacking her bedroom boxes; he saw her blushing wildly and paused for a moment. He walked over and gently kissed her on the cheek. "I've got these; there's one left right?"

She blushes at the kiss on the cheek but then looks "Why dont I finish the bedroom stuff you dont need to worry about it" she looks at the boxes as she worried he would find her outfits inside that were from sex shops from her old home "but thank you for trying to help" 

He smiles at her blush and nods. "Alright, no worries. Anytime, Mimi." Remembering she was wearing a blue silk thong under her skirt, he wondered if she was getting wet due to blushing a lot around him.

She walks over to him and the boxes as she was still blushing and she then reaches in to unpack some of her clothes trying not to pull out to many sexy ones infront of him as she had never been seen owning the clothes or weaing them infront of anyone as she accidentally pulls out a bondage outfit and blushes wildly "Im sorry" She throws it back into the box her face fiery red

She looks at him blushing a bit more as she shakes her head fast "no no you got the wrong idea these are for books that I write I tend to only put them on to get in the mindset for the scenes I write in my books' She backs up a bit as the room was furnished with a bed, dresser and a desk which she was actually backing up to the desk

"You'll forgive me eventually." He slowly hiked her skirt and very slowly pulled aside her blue silk thong panties after exposing his cock and eased in her pussy.

She looks at him wide eyed as she punches his chest as she cries out in pain this being her first time "No stop Bronx this isnt funny get out of me now" she looks at him shaking 

She cries as she screams out in pain but soon like he said the pain left and soon all she felt was pleasure as she moans and whimpers "Why are you doing this to me Bronx?" She looks into his eyes shocked he was raping her but for some reason she enjoyed getting raped by him

She looks into his eyes shaking a bit but soon pulls his face closer to her as she kisses him hating that she was just raped but also she couldnt get over how amazing his cock felt inside of her pussy as she squirts all over his cock bucking her hips to match his thrust 

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Roleplaying-Dream
      By Roleplaying-Dream
      Hey there. I am new to this site, but not to roleplay in general. I would like to start a new roleplay with the right roleplay partner, so feel free to message me, if you're interested. My roleplay ideas can differ a lot from each other, as there is no specific type of roleplay or genre I like, so on here I will devide them into three catagories: smut orientated and story orientated:
      Smut orientated:
      -Free use declaration: A while back in this world, a declaration has been passed, which allows men to freely use women whenever they feel like it. This was done to lower the rising crime rate and increase the work efficiency of men. (for this roleplay i would like to dig a little bit deeper into this world, and explore diffrent aspects of it. It would require me to play multiple characters whereas, you'd only had to focus on one)
      -One book to rule the world: MC stumbles upon a long lost and forgotten notebook, allowing the owner of which, to shape the world around him to his liking, just by writing rules into said notebook. (This would require you to play as multiple characters, whilst I'd focus on one, on the other hand)
      -Slave/master: One day, after another frustrating day in chains for you, I decide to buy you off the slave market (Old but gold, I know this setting is quite old, but proves itself to be of a great potential)
      Story orientated:
      -Dystopian: Every person is born as either good or evil. The government determines which of both sides one belongs to, and whilst the good are normally migrated into society, the evil are sent outside of the cities borders, to live in camps amongst themselves, under own control. Since you had been born, the goverment wasn't able to make out, which side you are on, so for safety precausions, you are sent outside of the city.
      -Dystopian: Overcrowding prisons have lead the government to create prison islands. These are uninhabitated islands in the middle of the ocean, surrounded by mines, to prevent escapes. You just recently commited a crime and are on your way to such a prison in a helicopter.

• PumpkinPatch
      By PumpkinPatch
      Hello there, Pumpkin’s the name. Joined a while ago, finally got around to making a post of my own. I’m really in the mood for a quick, casual smut-centered rp, as the title suggests. I don’t have too many rules, so I’ll go ahead and list them off.

- I don’t care about your irl gender. Just be respectful.
      - I’m not strict with post length. Give me at least a paragraph and decent grammar, that’s all I ask for.
      - Third person writing only.
      - My only kink limits are: gore, vore, heavy inflation, severely underage characters (below 16), furries, bathroom kinks, bodily odor, feet or anything with normal everyday animals. That’s about it. If you’re unsure if I might be interested in something, just ask.
      - I don’t care what gender pairing we write, but I would prefer to write the female in m/f. I can write both submissive and dominant characters.
      Pairings: 
      Twin A // Twin B
      Sibling A // Sibling B
      Parent // Child
      Cousin // Cousin
      Human // Monster
      Food Delivery Driver // Customer
      Adventurer // Monster
      Royalty // Bandit
      King // Consort
      Doctor // Patient
      Friend // Best Friend’s Relative
      Alien // Human
      Sacrifice // Demon
      That’s about it for now. If you have an idea you want to share, send me a message and let’s work something out.
    • plumjara
      By plumjara
      Hello all! You can call me plum or jara! 
      I’m a new to the whole ~erotic~ or smut rp scene but definitely not new to rping! I really like the more taboo or forbidden romance kinda rp’s but I’m open to other plots/pairings that don’t revolve around that : ) I also really love angsty and dramatic rps because why not! I would also like to incorporate smut into all of these(duh)! I honestly really like a healthy balance between smut and romance and get bored with solely smut focused rps. It would have to be a REALLY good one for me to be down for a just smut rp. I really like romance WITH the smut.

I only do mxf pairings and I only play the female too!

I have some ideas but I’m definitely open to anything you want to bring up. Honestly, it’s very important that my partner loves ooc and loves to plot and give their ideas as well! The rp doesn’t have to be smut centered but I’m open to that for sure! I really only do romance rp’s so nothing fantastical for me sorry! I also prefer longer replies and a more long term rp too! I don’t have many rules tbh but if anything comes up I’ll always communicate that with you! 

Ideas:
      Lady and Maid - MC has just inherited her grandfather's wealth and with it, a male maid (if you're willing to play multiple male characters, even better hehe). Whole idea is a dom x sub pairing. Open to being dom or sub!
      teacher's pet, A classic teacher x student plot that I'm reallycraving. Open to anything rlly! I’d honestly prefer to be the female student though : ) Maybe YC has always had a thing for MC and one day she notices how her grades are slipping and she ask for some good ole extra credit and he’s like well...

- summer love, Muse A has always had a crush on Muse B (MC) but never had the courage to confess his feelings. During the summer, Muse B runs away from her strict home and Muse A offers her to live with himself and his older brother. The perfect chance to really get to know her, right? Well. When his older brother takes a liking to her, things get complicated. Jealousies erupt and the competition is on

- five seconds of summer {youngblood}- . I absolutely LOVE 5SOS and the concept of this song lmao. So this could also be a kinda toxic relationship/bad boy idea? Muse A is this bad boy who is in love with Muse Bbut he messes up and gets in trouble, lands in prison for a few years, and when he comes out Muse B is about to get married to someone else? He obviously still loves her and wants to get her back! 
      - “Can we share?” This plot has your characters sister, try to set up you (the bestfriend) with me (the other bestfriend) . However, as she soon finds out that her best friend and her brother (your character) actually both want her, what will happen when they team up to take her and make her theirs? (You’d have to double up on characters for this!)
      - “Older brother” This plot has your character , the older brother of my characters husband going through a nasty divorce and forced to leave his career as a professional cage fighter (career is up for discussion lol) from all the media of the divorce, what happens when he soon finds himself quite bored of being in the house with him and his sister in law from his brother constantly on work trips and such. What happens when he decided that he should make a move on her?
      - “Your mom is hot” This plot has your character, the bestfriend of my characters son, staying at his best friends house for spring break. What happens when the bestfriend has a thing for the mom that’s so graciously letting him stay at her house? He knows she wants I’m but she may need a little push to get what he wants ...
      - "Blood lovers" Alright so this is a good ol vampire x human pairing! I don't have much of a plot for this, except for the fact that I like the idea of the whole sucking blood and biting turn into a sexual thing and YC (the vampire) being forceful and almost blinded by the blood/sex but maybe more soft spoken and gentle outside of the craving he gets it??? idk but i'm craving this!!

These are the only ideas I have rn but I’m open to some more stuff like this! Please PM me!!! I can’t wait to do one of these hehe. Ecchitext and if u want we can rp somewhere else too!
    • Busterbugs
      By Busterbugs
      I’m looking for a lady to join me in a Science Fiction  Adventure role play, where I play as the crew of the ship BloodStar, a group of aliens that roam the universe doing risky jobs for high rewards, pirating and mercenary work. The story will start when one day they are hired by someone to find one one of their lost ships. When they find it and began to explore it they find something has attacked but also that the cargo is a trio of girls(YC)that were being brought to work in slavery. My characters take pity on the girls and help them escape. 

This is just a basic idea and would love to talk more and flesh out the story and characters. And speaking of characters, here is a few ideas I had for the crew members which I will give more details on as I think of them.

The Captain
      Name:Vale 

Second in Command 
      Name:Plunc 

Out of Armor

In Armor

Mechanic and Weapons Master
      Name:Rrig 

Pilot
      Name:Silo 

• Busterbugs
      By Busterbugs
      I had a fantasy ideas that would love to do and need a female partner to join me as the second main character, but I’m also looking for any guy or girl that would be interested in joining as characters of the world and even if the role play is already started, we can discuss a way to fit your character in.

My character was a teenager from earth that loved to play fantasy RPG games, but was bullied because of his small size and shy personality. One night he was hit by a car and woke up in another world as a small weak creature. After a while he realized that he had the ability to level up like a game character, after gaining points from defeating a enemy or helping someone, being able to evolve his character every time he reach a certain level, making him able to grow more powerful. Realizing that he had a chance to become someone amazing unlike with his old life and body, he set out to become one of the most powerful people in the land. To stop him from becoming to powerful to fast I had the idea that if he dies, he loses experience and levels, plus teleports back to where he last slept and the higher his level the harder it is for him to reach the next one. 

Your Character can be someone that is in the same accident and gets sent to the same world with me or you can be a character already in the world that I meet. I look forward to talking to you if your interested and building the story together.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.