Family gangbang.

I should probably have an RP in my own club, lol.

I got three or so characters for brothers as well as one for a father and even a grandfather, so any one female want to take on multiple guys at one time? Could have three brothers taking on a sister... or perhaps a mother... or maybe three generations of males taking their mother/sister/daughter?

I can play the multiple dude roles, just looking for one lucky female volunteer. 😋

• Like 1

4? Not really anymore...and @agdiv seems very vanished, so mostly the old guy and me left.

But really, not a big problem if you establish a post order - which should be feasible with only 3 players.

The messy thing, was more if there was a massive topic for many players, not a smaller and contained RP.

I think  a mother and daughter for me and @BlackRabbit in terms of roles.

As for ideas: It can be hard to make something interesting with the incest trope.

The best suggestion I have right now, is a royal family where they aim to keep their line very pure and all, but that hardly makes up for much of a story.

I was thinking maybe something a little more mundane?

Maybe a terrible boring/tense family get-together, where two sisters sneak off with a bottle of wine to avoid the awkward conversation, things slowly get lewd and , involving a few other family members, as they go looking for them? Again, not much of a story, but the interesting  thing about incest-tropes is more the internal conflict...The whole sneaking around and "It's so wrong, but feels so right"-stuff...

Or we could play with some hillbilly-stereotypes...A family, in some isolated, rural area, where there's not much else to do?

• 1 month later...