Offices for Headmaster and Vice Headmaster.

He chuckles at the performance review as he looks up at replying to the teasing tone, "I wouldn't expect anything different ma'am" as he lightly fondles her balls. With a small grin on his face as watches her shiver, he places his right hand on the top shaft rubbing the top shaft's head using the precum as lubrication. After moment as he breathes in the heavy scent being released, he lightly blows on the on the bottom shafts bulbs head with his warm breathe before he lightly begins to run his tongue on the underside of her bottom shaft against the head.

Veronica is unsure if he is urged on by her comments or if he was simply teasing her so far. In either case, she is happy with the outcome as his tongue gets into play as well, giving light and tender licks on her lower penis. She snickers in delight and licks lips even further, happy to see how things have developed so far."Hehe, so are you pleased with our meeting thus far? I must say...miss Anpu missed quite a fun time", she comments and giggles playfully in between her moans of joy. Her member pulsate with pure happiness and continuously give off a whiff of her pheromones and personal musk.

At the mention of the person's name and missing a fun time, he looks up at her as he smiles ruefully and teases in a playful tone, "You might have broken her with your fun" as he shudders at the sound of her moan and slowly drops his right hand in-between his own thighs runs his fingers against his own erection bulging against the front of his dress pants. He pumps his left hand on the top shaft lightly squeezing it as he asks in a teasing tone, "Were you hoping for one of your students to do this instead?" As her member pulsates draws his attention back to his previous work as he continues to poke and prod the underside of her bottom shaft with his tongue, while a heavy blush can be seen on his face. 

The headmaster giggles lightly at the thought of that, from him mentioning the impact it may have had on the young assistant. She simply grins once more and looks down at him."Perhaps, but even if so, I am sure she would be fine in a few hours". She takes in the sight of him starting to touch himself down below, but while she would love the full attention on her own shafts, she still enjoys what she sees and lets it slide. She continues to growl in delight and joy from his continued effort on her meaty spear."You are doing a fine, that is what I care about really. You are going to have to be a bit more rough with them, if you desire an...explosive outcome, haha", she happily chuckles in between grunts.

He chuckles slightly at the mention of her being fine in a few hours and the general comment of perhaps as he the growl of delight mentioning needing to be rougher causes a slight shudder. He looks up at her as nods his slightly to the side as he replies, "If you wanted rougher all you had to do was ask" as he begins to tighten his grip on the top shaft and using the pre-cum that had leaked out previously to begin to move his hand at a moderately fast pace as he watches to ensure it doesn't cause any pain. After a moment, he would raise his other free hand back to cup her balls with moderate amount of pressure squeezing them as he lightly drags his tongue across the underside of her bottom shaft as drawls the bulbous head into his mouth sucking on it.

Veronica gives a light chuckle to that comment as she finds it kind of cute that he thinks she may prefer the more gentle touches, when it comes to getting off."Oh, is that so? Nghhh..no, hehe, you can go as wild and rough as you like. Us monsters are not exactly delicate and frail, dear!", she lets him know to reassure him and of course part some pretty basic knowledge. There are of course exceptions, but by large most of them are pretty hardy and sturdy, even despite appearances to the contrary. Her dicks throb much more lively and exhume a heavier musk as her upper member is groped and stroked more heavily, as well as her churning ballsack. The mouth against her bottom cock also makes her lean back more in her seat and moan harder and deeper."Yeessss, much better! Mmmmmmmm, that's how you do it!", she manages to pant out and grin wide, her climax rapidly getting close, evident in how much her dicks throb. Her hand even caresses through his hair, letting him how nice it is.

He quietly listens to the comment about monsters not being delicate or frail in most cases as he hums briefly in response and smirks briefly at the sounds of her loud moans being released from her lips. He pulls back briefly as her hand caresses through his hair as he states. "I'll keep that in mind" as he proceeds to suck on the bottom shaft and runs his tongue along the underside of the bottom as he feels her twitching in his mouth. He tightens his grip on her balls and top shaft as he feels the increased throbbing from the new grip being used as he works harder to get her off.

The headmaster begins to thrash more about in her seating as the pleasure rises much faster and effectively from the newly applied roughness and speed, as well as the focus on all three places at once. She still gropes and plays with one of her breasts while groaning and panting in delight. She licks her lips and even lightly thrusts into the hand and mouth of the teacher."Ahhh...nghh..shh..shiiiit...s..soo clooose! Haaahnn..y..yessss...go..gonna..c..cuummmm v..very soooon!", she growls in pleasure, her body tingling all over and feeling very hot, so sweat forms small and shiny pearls on her soft and lovely skin.

As she begins to thrash around in her seat at the new focus on all three areas with a new amount of roughness, he rests his arms on her thighs as he gags slightly at the sudden light thrusting causing him to glance up at her words. He continues to roughly fondle her ball sack and pumps her top shaft as looks up at her watching the quivering sight in front of him hums out a brief, "Oh?" before flicking his tongue around her shaft.

Veronica shifts around more now than ever and her chest heaves rapidly up and down as the arousal, pleasure and stimulation grows increasingly for each passing second. She grins in delight at the young human teacher as he seems eager to bring her to climax and just like she told him, it is quite near by now. Her panting increases in frequency and volume while her dicks throb and pulsate heavily within his grip and such. She squeezes her nipples eagerly while she lets out a long and happy moan. At the same time, her two massive members begin to spew out rich and sticky jizz.

As Veronica begins to shift around in the seat with her chest heaving in arousal from the growing pleasure before Maxwell spots the delightful grin on her face. He blinks at the deep moan that rumbles from the confides of his shaft filled mouth at the feeling of the sticky rich jizz that splatters before gagging slightly as it hits the back of throat beginning to fill his mouth as he tries swallowing the amount erupting from her bottom shaft. His left hand pumping her top shaft continues fondle her spasming top shaft running his thumb against the underside of the spewing head as rich and sticky jizz covers his hand and landing on his face. His right hand rolls and squeezes her fat balls as he watches her pleasure filled face as she lets out a long happy filled moan.

After a few secons of heavy grunting and moaning, her balls are finally emptied and her rods begin to deflate. Veronica snickers playfully and tosses him some tissues to clean up the mess if he needs them."Mmmmmmm, I quite needed that. Thank you and good job mr. Maxwell. I can tell we will get along very well in the future", she comments and licks her lips slowly and seductively. Soon enough, her dicks gets shapeshifted away, slowly getting her body more back to normal, with a regular womanly pussy instead. She gets back into her clothing and makes herself as presentable as possible once more.

Maxwell rolls his eyes at the snickers that she is letting loose as she tosses the tissues at him, which he adjusts himself zipping his pants back up. He wipes his face off any residual jizz that had landed on him with the napkins that she through at him, while he scrunches up his face as he swallows the mouthful. He gags slightly at the taste as he replies, "I am glad to hear that we will get along ma'am" as his gaze is fixated on her two shafts that are shapeshifting back into her regular womanly pussy before he shakes his head once she dresses back up in her usual attire. He quietly tosses the napkins into the trashcan in the room as he stands up, "Well that was certainly a sight to see...." as he walks back around to the front of her desk before asking, "Did you have any paperwork that I needed to finalize or the location of my classroom?" as he settles back in front of her desk as he straightens his shirt making himself as presentable as possible.

Veronica gives him time to straighten himself out again after the little moment between them, resulting in her climax, which was surely needed indeed, as she stated. Her usual trademark grin is plastered onto her face already as she is now proper again in her seat. She is unsure how he felt about what just transpired, but she is certain he would tell her if he was unhappy about it in any sort of way."Hehe, I have plenty of fun tricks up my sleeve...for various needs and occasions. As for paperwork...no, not really. It is pretty much settled and taken care of. Do you have any questions for me about  the place, staff or otherwise?", she asks him back.

He picks his bag up off the chair as he sits down in front of her desk as he mulls over her question, which he replies to the paperwork being down with a quiet, "That is good to know about no other paperwork being needed" as he sets the bag in his lap. He taps his chin as he says, "I do have a couple of questions" as he pauses briefly thinking on how to word them. He continues by asking, "Are there any problematic students that I should be aware of or any restrictions on the human cuisines that are taught to the students?" He takes a small breath as he finishes with his last question, "If a student wishes to create a cooking or baking club. what are the schools requirements and what classroom shall I be using to teach the students that elect to take my class or is it required to take my class?" as he watches her quietly after asking his last question listening to her response.

Veronica is once more fully back to her normal professional side and self, intertwining her hands, as she listens to his inquiries."What do you mean by problematic? The range of personalities is very varied and wide and thus the idea of 'problematic' gets muddled. Should I assume you mean troublemakers? Surely, some teasing does not go under that category as I have been known to do so - at least within reason. As for restrictions, none at all. The room used for your classes will be held in the student kitchen, which is fairly new. Someone recently thought it was a good way to help monsters settle into society here as well as learn a good practical skill. The rules for clubs are written here in this short document". She fixes herself a nice refreshment consisting of nice tea. She motions towards Maxwell, offering him a drink as well and of course, there are more than one tea cup present.

Maxwell nods his at the mention of troublemakers as he replies, "Apologies on the lack of being unclear with the problematic and yes problematic can be muddled, but yes that is correct on the troublemakers" as he rubs his forearm before continuing, "With troublemakers, I am asking are there any students that are watched due to breaking school rules or frequently be given detention/getting security involved for problems that they cause?" As she holds out the document about the school club activity rules and mentions about the new school kitchen, he smiles at the new additions to the school as he replies, "A school club are great ways for students to learn about settling into society as it happens bring like-minded individuals together" as he remembers his own school clubs that he was apart of before continuing, "Cooking can be a great way to introduce students how to service in the human society as adults or provide a creative outlet along with being a good skill to have in life" as he takes the tea cup provided to him taking a small sip. He continues as looks over the documents before asking, "Any thoughts on interactions with other schools or organizations for athletic events, if you have enough student interest?" as sits down in the chair in front of her desk.

Veronica seems more satisfied with this clarification than the more broad strokes of the term troublemakers. While she does like to engage in the lives of her students as much as she can, it is unrealistic for her to know every one of them and thus able to personally point out any that might qualify for what Maxwell were getting at."Hmmmmmm, not many I can think of. There are the LuBelle triplets, of course, but they are just pranksters more than anything. My best advice is to be on the lookout", the headmaster comments.
She listens on as he explains his own thoughts about the values and benefits of students engaging in more practical skills and interests, nodding along as she agrees with what is being said."Yes, indeed. I still remember the first few months here. I was practically lost and confused, especially with no one around to try and help me guide how your world works and such. As for other parties....well, we are still relatively new and there has mostly been focused on making our own facility, education and such work first and foremost. However, I would be happy to meet with anyone interested in cooperating and the like", she replies back in a much more professional manner while sipping her own hot tea.

Edited by JennyDK

Maxwell nods his head in understanding as he chuckles at the mention of pranksters as he replies, "Students that prank are a common thing for any school" as he thinks back to his own time in school and the senior year prank that his class had pulled on the teachers as he takes a small sip of the tea before continuing, "Always interesting to see what they can come up with and I will keep my eyes peeled for anything suspicious then" as he rubs his forearm idly in thought. 

He listens to her comments about being here by herself and her slipping into her professional tone about other parties with the faculty along with the school being the primary focus. He finishes the last of the tea as he sets the empty cup back onto the saucer, while replying, "Well at least now you have the school for a safe haven that others can become a part of this creation with you" as he quietly stands up after a moment and picks up his brief case. He smiles softly as he replies, "I appreciate the cup of tea and the unique experience ma'am" as he bows slightly and replies, "thank you for your time and the discussion, which I shall head out to the new kitchen and make sure that everything is in order for the class that I shall be leading" as he waits for her permission to leave before heading out the door. 

"Indeed, that is very true, but I doubt you have dealt with students who posseses powers beyond human capabilities and scope. If you have trouble, just call for the head of security", she responds while rifling through a few papers, one of them being the file for Mary Blackwater, the person in question here. She puts it on the table in case he wants to read it.

"You are welcome and of course, my doors are always open for anyone who needs me - given I am not busy with something or someone else, of course. I appreciate our lovely meeting, both professionally and...less so, haha", she says in return and then reaches out to shake his hand and have her usual grin all over her face."And welcome to the staff and academy of course. Have a lovely day mr. Maxwell", she finishes before they leave each other once more.

Maxwell shakes her hand as he replies with a chuckle, "That is true as I haven't run into those with special powers or abilities, which if I run into any trouble will reach out to Ms. BlackWater should the need arise" as he remembers the brief interaction that arose after arriving at the school for the meeting. He grins at the comment about door being open and the less professional happenstance of the meeting, he comments, "Well if you ever do need assistance you know where to find me ma'am" as he retracts his hand and says, "It is a pleasure to be apart of the team and thank you for providing me this opportunity to teach the next generation how to cook" as he opens her door walking out down the hall to the classroom.

• Woohoo 1

• 2 months later...

[Scene start TAG and @JennyDK]

Edgar sat at his desk, leaning back in his chair. The school was very active lately, with the dance coming up and the party happening in Sunveil City. The Headmistress Parnacel had asked him to be in his office for most of the day, saying that she had some business she needed to take care of, but a very important visitor was coming to the school today. I wonder who this visitor is.

• Like 1

Time passes by and slowly the door to office of Edgar begins to open up, with two huge brutish looking male orcs enter first, before a more regally clad figure appears. Once the signal of safe passage is given, do Pacifica Lacroix XI enter the place. Her entire aura just gives off a charismatic and overwhelming presence. Despite being much smaller than her guards even they seem wary of her. She says nothing whilst walking towards the desk of his."Hello mister Terrigenarum. I assume you are aware of who I am, but allow me to introduce myself regardless. You are in the presence of Pacifica Lacroix XI. It is a pleasure to meet you and thank you kindly for having me", she says with a very refined and crystal clear speech pattern and for once someone seems to use his last name other than the headmaster.

When his door opens, Edgar quickly stands up, about to question what was going on as the orcs walked in. When he saw the Queen of Monsters, his demeanor immediately changed from relaxed to very formal. He stepped to the side of his desk and gave her a deep bow. The plants that littered his office, growing out of the walls even, began to quickly bloom into white, yellow, and orange daffodils when he rose. "Your majesty, you honor me. If I had known it was you visiting us, I would have better prepared for you. It is unfortunate that our headmistress had more pressing business, but I will hopefully be able to assist you in whatever you need. Here, sit please." He waved his hand and a stone throne rose from the ground in front of his desk. There were even two normal chairs that rose off to the side for her attendants. 

• Like 1

She takes a look at the blooming flowers and plants around her and give a short, but acknowledging nod towards the vide headmaster, indicating her approval of the pretty decor. She doesn't speak just yet, but gives a subtle signal to her guards to take a seat, which they do. Then she graciously place herself upon the improvised rock throne on the floor."I don't expect a grand reception or welcoming when it's this....informal and unannounced, but I appreciate the welcome I have gotten thus far. I have spoken to miss Parnacel and she assured me that you would be just as capable as she would. I was actually the one summoned here to speak with you. I hear there is to be some sort of festivities to which I have been invited. Can you elaborate on that please?", she says in her highly dignified tone.

• Love 1