OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Suggestions for clubs:

Should players set up clubs  as they see fit and have it not be a thing run by the staff? I think it would give students (thus players) more freedom and opportunities to use more of their characters and in new ways.

Thank you very much for the lovely and creative suggestion @DreamsnThings 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Multiversal said:

Man this is what I get for tryna focus on other stuff for over a week. Buncha shite I am too lazy to ready -3-

If you had other things to focus on, then perhaps they were more important than this site. Which is completely fine. We're always here and waiting for ya, in case you got better things to do!

• Love 2

Just now, Godot said:

If you had other things to focus on, then perhaps they were more important than this site. Which is completely fine. We're always here and waiting for ya, in case you got better things to do!

Thankiessssss. Honestly my work wasn’t that important... just time based stuff and yeah, a certain game has a thing that’s reaaaaaaally time consuming. Gotta get all this stuff for my brother by playing it a lot.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

And I’ll see what I can get into. Honestly need to review my characters again

Honestly wish you could've been there for the first class of the 1st year students. It's so damn fun lol, but from the looks of it you don't really have a 1st year student character. That, or I'm blind.

Hope you have fun reading what we've been through so far, though!

• Thanks 1

Lol, I actually realized about five or so mins ago I don’t have one. It does look hella fun though. Still my only student character is Zadria, and I already have five characters too... especially since three are staff members and one of them is a teacher and somehow hafta fit her somewhere now ^^;;

• Woohoo 1

1 minute ago, Solomon said:

@Godot glad to hear you are having fun with that thread! And if you want help to get you back into somewhere @Multiversal I'm always here!

Well I did make myself a teacher, would be bad to not actually do anything as one either. English teacher though!... one of the classes irl I do decently in but hmm... what should be a good thingy to start with...