OOC talk for Monster Academy.

As long as the monster is not evil or has a harmful effect on the human, go ahead. The tone here is light hearted and overall positive, just in case you were not aware.

If I were to be something like what you describe, I would probably make a symbiote rather than an incubus or succubus.

I think that time has come again...to throw Vangor somewhere and make him do stuff.  I'm thinking the Arena for honing his abilities and attempting to come up with more practical ways to use his abilities to, and I quote, "captivate an audience" for a (rumored) talent show...

...but I'll probably do it after I play a rando.

EDIT: Why not the Athletics Field?  Because I don't know.  As I was planning it out in my head while I was at work, the arena was the first thing that came to mind.

Edited by NyxAvatar69

21 minutes ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

I think that time has come again...to throw Vangor somewhere and make him do stuff.  I'm thinking the Arena for honing his abilities and attempting to come up with more practical ways to use his abilities to, and I quote, "captivate an audience" for a (rumored) talent show...

...but I'll probably do it after I play a rando.

EDIT: Why not the Athletics Field?  Because I don't know.  As I was planning it out in my head while I was at work, the arena was the first thing that came to mind.

Interesting...kind of makes me wonder how he might react to some of my more...social and outspoken characters, like Julia or Malikah! xD

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Interesting...kind of makes me wonder how he might react to some of my more...social and outspoken characters, like Julia or Malikah! xD

Considering how...odd the situation ended up before with Bella, I don't know for sure.  Might be interesting, might be more of Vangor hiding in his shell.

36 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Alternatively, getting caught doing necromancy by the head of security

Surprisingly, Vangor has (mostly) little incentive to use necromancy in his training, aside from maybe using the skeleton soldiers as moving targets to practice hitting moving targets while also having long internal monologues.

3 minutes ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

Surprisingly, Vangor has (mostly) little incentive to use necromancy in his training, aside from maybe using the skeleton soldiers as moving targets to practice hitting moving targets while also having long internal monologues.

Oh, I do have an idea how he has to try and be social - an assignment given to him and another student. Your thoughts?

4 minutes ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

So in a sense, tie his hands behind his back (metaphorically speaking) since he can't get out of it.  Sounds interesting.

It can be pretty difficult to have a character who is very held back socially, if they are to have scenes with others so they interact, unless the other character is specifically made to tailor the first.

I am generally not a huge fan of, basically, forcing any characters to do this or that, but for the sake of having social scenes, at least until he improves more on it, they can be the best way forward.

5 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Oooooh, I know it...how about someone really easy to get along with? Like Karnis?

That could work.  Someone not very studious and someone who only really puts effort into things that interest him (and occasionally puts in just enough effort to not fail classes otherwise).

6 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Great. I saw you put him into the arena - how do you imagine things going from there?

That would depend on how things play out.  While he is busy with his Shadowshot refinement, it wouldn't be too hard to get his attention.  And if Karnis's character image is accurate, there's always the possibility Vangor could get distracted by...certain parts.  He may be an absolute idiot (outside the things that interest him), but he is still a guy.

• Like 1

By the way - I am looking for a new master for a familiar that I made, named Misha.

If someone wants to form a contract with her let me know. You can find her here:

https://ecchidreams.com/community/topic/3312-other-characters/

Edited by JennyDK

1 hour ago, sssunshineandsssmut said:

Hello there! I am new around here. I'm not sure of where to post, but if anyone could help me around, I'd really appreciate it!

Welcome to the club! You can start by taking a look at the Students thread ( https://ecchidreams.com/community/topic/3292-students/ ) and following the format other characters show to make your own. Then, you can just stay around in this OOC thread, ask any question you would like, and talk to others about a scene you would like to make with their characters. Or some people actually prefer putting their characters in one of the random areas (threads) available and not currently in use by other characters in the IC/in-character section of this club (School and city areas) and someone may or may not interact with them. I suggest the first option since it's easier to just ask here if you'd like a scene with somebody! I'm usually not the person to introduce people but I was available so I went for it. @JennyDK is the owner of this club and will tell you more things. For now just have a look around and feel free to ask any question you have! We don't bite hard. 👀

Edited by Godot
  • Love 1

Thank you kindly for "covering" for me while I was asleep @Godot. That was very much appreciated! 😄 good to have people like yourself around ❤️

3 hours ago, sssunshineandsssmut said:

Hello there! I am new around here. I'm not sure of where to post, but if anyone could help me around, I'd really appreciate it!

Greetings and warmly welcome to our fun and laid back little club. I am very happy to see it appealed to you and I aim to make it continue to be so. Nothing wrong at all with being new and all, we are all happy to help you get introduced.

Let me know if you need any help with making a character, beyond what Godot said. I also always offer to make a starter scene with me to newcomers, so of course that extends to you as well 💋

Hey guys. I hope you alll have had a lovely and fun weekend so far.

Despite still a bit ill from flu, mine has been enjoyable up to this point.

So I have been wondering if I should clean a bit up in the students topic? Meaning if I should remove some of the most unused and oldest profiles.

What do you think?

40 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

So I have been wondering if I should clean a bit up in the students topic? Meaning if I should remove some of the most unused and oldest profiles.

What do you think?

There have been certain characters who were never used, I would say remove those that you haven't seen much personally, and keep the ones that were used quite a lot, since those people may still return.