OOC talk for Monster Academy.

1 minute ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

I can work with that. I'll warn that I am at work, so my responses might take a little to happen, but I will do my best not to hold everyone back.

That's all good. After all, it would exhaust everyone if we quickly posted each reply as fast as we could. This isn't a timed race, we're just having fun!

• Thanks 1
  • Woohoo 1

Just now, DreamsnThings said:

meanwhile zoey is off in the arena fucking with a speaker trying to fix it... and there aparently is now a harem in the first years.... you miss alot when your waist deep in wires...

Too many wiiiiiires!... although I’m positive Solomon said you can be the same character in two places at the same time but not any more.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

@Godot

Well I dunnooooooo... as much as I could add another student, I still have other people who I haven’t used yet. Pretty much Azalin, Kushiel, Scarlett, and Penelope. 

Ha! Who said you have to add another person! Just be one of the existing ones!

Nah, I'm kidding, obviously. Do whatever you like.

I didn't choose the harem life. The harem life chose me.

Edited by Godot
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

meanwhile zoey is off in the arena fucking with a speaker trying to fix it... and there aparently is now a harem in the first years.... you miss alot when your waist deep in wires...

Hey, you at least have atmer there helping. Depending on how things go, there's a first step to your own harem 😉

2 minutes ago, Godot said:

Ha! Who said you have to add another person! Just be one of the existing ones!

Nah, I'm kidding, obviously. Do whatever you like.

I didn't choose the harem life. The harem life chose me.

Hmmm... well I’m kinda seeing that the 2nd years still need to be introduced in their classrooms. I’ll hafta try and use Azalin I think to try and start that up.

Though for other people, there’s not many I can see just walking into 1st years class. Scarlett would probably make sense, Penelope probably somewhat, and Kushiel wouldn’t make sense at all unless she had business at the school.

9 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

Hmmm... well I’m kinda seeing that the 2nd years still need to be introduced in their classrooms. I’ll hafta try and use Azalin I think to try and start that up.

Though for other people, there’s not many I can see just walking into 1st years class. Scarlett would probably make sense, Penelope probably somewhat, and Kushiel wouldn’t make sense at all unless she had business at the school.

Well, the nice thing is that it doesn't necessarily have to always be in the classroom. Theres a whole campus that somethibg could happen and the harem grows haha 😄