OOC talk for Monster Academy.

1 minute ago, Solomon said:

GUYS I HAVE WORK I'M SORRY

and I didn't reply to it last night because I'm tired and unmotivated just continue it without me

Hey, no worries, real life comes first. I will go on and continue though then.

@Godot Is it still masturbation if I jack you off while in your body? 🤔

• Haha 1

Just now, JennyDK said:

I tried to find the least "annoying" to use, but sadly this was the only one I could see doing an impact. I am sorry if it caused too much disturbance.

Not sure what you mean by "impact" and "disturbance", I think it's really interesting.

Now I'm wondering how to even reply to that, after @Icarian Dreams reacts.

Just now, Godot said:

Not sure what you mean by "impact" and "disturbance", I think it's really interesting.

Now I'm wondering how to even reply to that, after @Icarian Dreams reacts.

Hence my comment about "some retconning may be needed" xD

She simply reacted to Misty and not at all to Hiro.

1 minute ago, Icarian Dreams said:

I am honestly so confused with the situation. The natural reaction for Misty would be to leave Yoko's body, but apparently Yoko now became a ghost (?). We'd have two Misties flying around?

Not sure the world needs two of them 😛  she was amusing at first, but became kind of a bitch by the end - hence the reaction from Yoko.

Just now, Icarian Dreams said:

I am honestly so confused with the situation. The natural reaction for Misty would be to leave Yoko's body, but apparently Yoko now became a ghost (?). We'd have two Misties flying around?

No, I think I get it. Yoko became the ghost after the chant  and now Misty's controlling Yoko's actual body. Essentially, from what I'm getting anyway, Yoko used this technique to run away because she got upset. They switched places.

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

Not sure the world needs two of them 😛  she was amusing at first, but became kind of a bitch by the end - hence the reaction from Yoko.

Still, that's not yours to decide 0.o

1 minute ago, Godot said:

No, I think I get it. Yoko became the ghost after the chant  and now Misty's controlling Yoko's actual body. Essentially, from what I'm getting anyway, Yoko used this technique to run away because she got upset. They switched places.

Yeah, I get that much. It just feels weird that Yoko can suddenly turn into pretty much anyone else without even a chance to react from the other person. And make them unable to use their... form? as well. Since Misty doesn't really have a body.

Yeah, I get that much. It just feels weird that Yoko can suddenly turn into pretty much anyone else without even a chance to react from the other person. And make them unable to use their... form? as well. Since Misty doesn't really have a body.

I don't see it as much of a problem. Perhaps she can do this only with ghosts?

10 minutes ago, Godot said:

I don't see it as much of a problem. Perhaps she can do this only with ghosts?

Well, I guess I'm the weird one here then, because for me this is pretty much the definition of powergaming. I have literally no option but to submit and accept what just happened. For me this is not alright at all.

7 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I am open to suggestions. I honestly just went with the first idea that popped into my head that made sense.

What is not for me to decide?

That the world doesn't need two of them? That suggests that Misty should cease to be?

Edited by Icarian Dreams
needs -> doesn't need

Well, I guess I'm the weird one here then, because for me this is pretty much the definition of powergaming. I have literally no option but to submit and accept what just happened. For me this is not alright at all.

That the world needs two of them? That suggests that Misty should cease to be?

It was a joke? You do know I was just kidding, right? ^^

As to the other part: Again, I just did the first thigns that came to mind, that made sense. There was no willfull attempt to overthrow you and if you have suggestions how else to make it work for you, I am open to that.