OOC talk for Monster Academy.

@KinkyAF I think you could continue the athletic area scene with my gargoyle student (Ramick) seeing Edward head to the shower through the locker room covered in well... and he offers him some extra clothes he has, could be a cool interaction if you are interested.

Then he could go talk to Malikah and work out alongside her if you'd like that @JennyDK

Edited by Solomon

9 minutes ago, Solomon said:

@KinkyAF I think you could continue the athletic area scene with my gargoyle student (Ramick) seeing Edward head to the shower through the locker room covered in well... and he offers him some extra clothes he has, could be a cool interaction if you are interested.

Then he could go talk to Malikah and work out alongside her if you'd like that @JennyDK

Well I'd be down for a casual interaction like that, but Edward just came from Malikah lol. Idk if it'd make sense if he went back immediately

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

Would still love for her and Anpu to make up sometime too 😄 

Yess, I still have that in the back of my mind! I promise, once the second day of lessons will start to roll out, I'll have Anpu be more available. In theory I could fit one evening scene for her, but I think it'd be best if we leave that particular scene for the next day. I want for her to try and approach Edgar too regarding the library ^^

2 minutes ago, Peko pekoyama said:

@JennyDK. Could toko meet with J when he's trying to find his way? I think it be cool for him to talk to a zombie, a man eating creature like him

Sure thing. I am a bit busy now, so if you can live with waiting a bit, I am down for it.

You can just tag me whenever you feel like it.

Hey @JennyDK, can we make some things clear regarding Misty? Because I noticed that Yoko seems to hold a grudge, but frankly I intended to retcon any animosity she could have caused between the two. I know it's kinda my fault for leaving her in a narrative stasis, but I do intend to bring her out a bit (since I'm running out of characters to play :p)