OOC talk for Monster Academy.

3 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Hallo!! ^^ I hope you had a good time 

Overall yes, it went well and nice. There were only minor indicents, luckily. Thanks for indirectly asking ^^

4 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Welcome back Jen!

Thank you very much 😄 I hope you had a good day so far!

• Love 1

15 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

The historian, Victor, is free from my side. Maybe he could run into Troy?

I'll likely go to sleep soon though, so I doubt we'd get too deep into it today.

Sounds good to me. You wanna just start it tomorrow then?

7 minutes ago, DrMender said:

hello all,

If anyone is interested I have two free characters, the Crueller siblings and Maxwell the new Home Economics teacher.

I'll take a look at them and see ^.^ are the Crueller siblings students?

2 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

We can start it now and continue tomorrow. Do you want to initiate or should I?

You can. It would fit in with current timeline of Troy kinda wandering the school still. I've kinda been waiting for his official first day being when Anpu and him meet about the magic seal.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

You can. It would fit in with current timeline of Troy kinda wandering the school still. I've kinda been waiting for his official first day being when Anpu and him meet about the magic seal.

Alright, I'll set the scene in the Courtyard in the afternoon, after the school day has ended.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Ah, well I'm down for either option ^.^ I've got my second year student Ruben and my hair salon owner Kasey open currently.

Well Maxwell is currently wandering the school with a map as he familiarizes himself with the school and the Crueller siblings are currently out in the city settling things before they start their first day with Monika. Did you have a preference on a character, as I can easily have the siblings wander into the saloon or Maxwell could somehow find Ruben?

4 minutes ago, DrMender said:

Well Maxwell is currently wandering the school with a map as he familiarizes himself with the school and the Crueller siblings are currently out in the city settling things before they start their first day with Monika. Did you have a preference on a character, as I can easily have the siblings wander into the saloon or Maxwell could somehow find Ruben?

I don't have a preference personally ^.^ do you have one towards mine?