OOC talk for Monster Academy.

A schedule is fine, but ultimately you run into the issue of relative time... an rp that takes place over a week in real time might last a few minutes in rp time... or a time skip might happen in a post to keep things moving that skips an hour, day, or even a week... so schedules get messy x.x

Are there only 3 classes. I thought there were more.... double checked, we have 7 teachers all with different subjects.

I like the number of post idea. With there being 7 teachers, what if each teacher gets a day in the week or something? Different days, different teacher for a grade. 

Didn't you just mention we had a thread for suggestions, Jenny? 🙃

I'd be down to limiting the amount of posts, but keep it more as a guideline rather than hard law. I mean, sometimes scenes expand when you don't expect them to, so let's not just break them in the middle because we reached a limit. That said there should be some moderation over that.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Wait, if we have 7 teachers... cant each teacher have a separate thread and we just say that one happens after the other? Just to let all of them keep moving well people can participate in multiple fitting threads? 

The problem becoming a massive amount of topics and it kind of locks them to that topic.

• Like 1