OOC talk for Monster Academy.

2 minutes ago, LazarusLuna said:

I might not seem it but I have been a little nervous getting back into the rp scene.... that said - anyone wish to do a scene with either of my characters? 

Don't worry too much about it. I suggest just a simple and short scene, so nothing grand or long drawn out.

I would be happy to do a scene with you, in case of the others are not wanting that. I have several going on right now, but I do want to offer one with you, should it be possible, but I will let others get "first pick" if they wish :3

• Love 1

1 minute ago, LazarusLuna said:

Thank you. I haven't RPed in over a year and have a habit of writing walls of text. I'll try to adjust my style so I don't intimidate players. :X

No problem. I only aim to make my members like it here and have a lovely experience, as much as possible 😄

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, LazarusLuna said:

If the headmistress is free maybe we could have a scene with Ishmael? Or someone can welcome Leandra to the school or show her around? 

Usually I do welcoming scenes with Mary Blackwater, but she is currently busy.

The headmistress is quite free :3 both for a nice friendly welcome (or more 😛)

• Woohoo 1

That's a good idea. Shame there's no way to ping every active member with said announcement posts. I think that would be really helpful, just in case it's something important.

Although now that I think about it, it's possible to get pinged if you just subscribe to the post, soo... Forget what I said! 😛

The last member who held the position has been away for over two months now, so I think it's fair to leave it open once more.

I have this proposition for how to make events potentially still grand: 2-3 school areas (or other relevant places) will be dedicated to an event and thus members can spread out into these and hopefully avoid the mess and clutter we had like with classrooms.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

The last member who held the position has been away for over two months now, so I think it's fair to leave it open once more.

Yeah, it's a shame Thatannoyinggod just disappeared again :v It's been really enjoyable writing with his characters, both the librarian and the others (I miss good ol' Edgar :'))

5 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I have this proposition for how to make events potentially still grand: 2-3 school areas (or other relevant places) will be dedicated to an event and thus members can spread out into these and hopefully avoid the mess and clutter we had like with classrooms.

I'm completely with you on that - and now that I think of it, the new announcement thread will be helpful at setting up these events. I'm really curious how it's going to work out! Only wish we had some more members 😕

• Love 1

I am glad that my ideas seems to be well received and liked!

I still think I am fairly active in here - I believe you have yet to reply on both our topics. I could be wrong as I am only going from my recollection.

I have even paid for an ad to be shown on the site that cost 2000 credits.

Other than that, perhaps a new moderator to help promote the club would be great.

Right now, I am a bit more focused on my Valnis club, since I am trying to revive it and get things rolling.

Hey, sorry I've been gone for so long. Life has been... tiring is an understatement. I'm hoping to be able to be more active in the coming week or so. Just wanted to say I haven't forgotten everyone and I miss everybody! And I noticed talk about reopening the librarian position, go for it. I haven't been able to keep up with it so please let someone else have it if they want it. I'm honestly thinking of retiring all my characters except for Edgar, Ruben, and maybe Kasey.

• Woohoo 1

Just now, Thatannoyinggod said:

Hey, sorry I've been gone for so long. Life has been... tiring is an understatement. I'm hoping to be able to be more active in the coming week or so. Just wanted to say I haven't forgotten everyone and I miss everybody! And I noticed talk about reopening the librarian position, go for it. I haven't been able to keep up with it so please let someone else have it if they want it. I'm honestly thinking of retiring all my characters except for Edgar, Ruben, and maybe Kasey.

WAIT A SECOND WHAT THE HELL

• Haha 1