OOC talk for Monster Academy.

1 minute ago, Godot said:

@JennyDK
Hey, I hope you're having a great evening!

I wanted to ask, are we still going to continue the scene between Hiro and Yoko? I really hope it hasn't gotten boring to you or anything! ^^'

Hey there :3 I am doing pretty good, though getting sleepy due to the time of day. So I might head to to bed soon.

Oh, I must have missed a reply then, because I certainly do want to play it through. Though it will be after sleep. I doubt I can produce anything proper at my current state.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

Hey there :3 I am doing pretty good, though getting sleepy due to the time of day. So I might head to to bed soon.

Oh, I must have missed a reply then, because I certainly do want to play it through. Though it will be after sleep. I doubt I can produce anything proper at my current state.

Not to worry. You go sleep and reply whenever you can! I just wanted to make sure, is all.

Sweet dreams. ❤️

• Love 1