OOC talk for Monster Academy.

I am just slowly workingmy way through all of them, not rushing. That is usually how I deal with being flooded 😛

It's not too bad as I like all of my scenes and RPs. It still requires some mental energy to work out answers, so I am just sticking to a pacing I am good with 😄

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

It's lovely to see you as well ❤

Not complaining, but I find it hilarious that Edgar just came back and now he's essentially in charge of planning the school dance haha

Oh I've got some great ideas for a dance! I mentioned them a long long time ago I was thinking of doing a Danse Macabre. There would be a bit of a focus on the dead/undead students but it's a memento mori after all as well as enjoying life so all living are of course welcome. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

What are you guys going to spend your weekend on? 😄

I've actually got a reptile convention to go to on Saturday. So I won't be online much that day.

13 minutes ago, Solomon said:

Oh I've got some great ideas for a dance! I mentioned them a long long time ago I was thinking of doing a Danse Macabre. There would be a bit of a focus on the dead/undead students but it's a memento mori after all as well as enjoying life so all living are of course welcome. 

Ooh! I like that! That would be cool!

• Like 2

@Icarian Dreams Edgar is open whenever you want to do either the Lucy or Misty scene. For the Lucy one, I could see it working well either at his office. For the Misty one, we could probably use the first year classroom, possibly Edgar was standing in for the homeroom teacher or last teacher and she asks him about the doll after class.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Yoko should also be free again soon as well!

You want to get rid of me, huh? Well, today is your lucky day, because I'm not sure what else to add to the scene!

You're free to reply one last time, also mentioning how Hiro leaves and stuff, if you want. 😛

Edited by Godot
  • Haha 1