OOC talk for Monster Academy.

2 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I hope we can people to use their skills/powers a bit more often.

Any suggestions how to make this happen? 😄 

I think either through tests from classes or through some sort of push to use them, like an enemy. I think with the villain squad maybe we will get to see people flex a little!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Chiyako said:

I think either through tests from classes or through some sort of push to use them, like an enemy. I think with the villain squad maybe we will get to see people flex a little!

I think you are right on that! Part of why I wanted to create a villain! Should she visit the academy, you think? Kind ma'am! 😄

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I think you are right on that! Part of why I wanted to create a villain! Should she visit the academy, you think? Kind ma'am! 😄

Maybe! Could be fun!

3 minutes ago, SilverGirl20 said:

On of my characters is kind of evil. She eats people, mostly humans. But she gets aggressive when she is hungry and will petty much eat anything. 

Oooh. Sounds like she and Nilaa could get along!

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

So you are saying my villain might get an insider accomplice? 😛 

Yes. She wont bite the hand that feeds her. And she needs to eat alot. She looks small now but her real form is huge. Bigger then a ship and probably would not fit in the school. She needs to eat at least one shark a day for comparisons sake. 

Because I have seen it being active and I highly believe it can become so once more. Other than that, I still want to keep trying when I put in a lot of effort for it. I don't see why I shouldn't try and keep something alive, that I believe in.

It's the only postapocalyptic setting we have around here and I am certain I am far from the only one who likes such a setting.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey-yo everybody!

Don't have really much to add to the conversation, aside from agreeing that the villains should give some room for the characters to use their abilities more. I was actually thinking if we could have a fight between Kieron and Victor (and anybody around, I guess :p) at the parade, perhaps, if @Neptune would be down!

• Like 1
  • Woohoo 2