OOC talk for Monster Academy.

11 minutes ago, OlrukTheSmall said:

I might end up being a bit late since Scarlet is kind of. . . occupied right now. 

Ah, that’s fine then! You could always have two at the same time, but if your preoccupied with doggy girl, I won’t bother ya! 

Also what about meeeeeeee?! I wanna be koot and lewd! Or one... mainly cute...

• Love 1

23 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Hot Yoko on Karnis action?

I hate you.

31 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

Also what about meeeeeeee?! I wanna be koot and lewd! Or one... mainly cute...

One may not simply declare himself cute. Only through deep and thorough observation may the council deem someone cute.

• Thanks 1
  • Woohoo 1

I just came up with a question thats been bugging me but the lore is that the monster and human world has combined 10 years ago. How old exactly is Ironclaw? because it had to be built in those ten years as people realize that their needs to be a way to educate humans and monsters about each other so crazy shit doesn't go hitting the fan and splattering on everyone. Unless Ironclaw was actually a castle in the monster world at first and when the worlds merged the castle came with and thus the lovely veronica remodeled it as a school. This kind of just came to me since I was thinking there might be alumni or monsters in sunveil that aren't exactly going to Ironclaw (due to some kind of prejudice or a more forgiving personal reason.)

Just now, OlrukTheSmall said:

I just came up with a question thats been bugging me but the lore is that the monster and human world has combined 10 years ago. How old exactly is Ironclaw? because it had to be built in those ten years as people realize that their needs to be a way to educate humans and monsters about each other so crazy shit doesn't go hitting the fan and splattering on everyone. Unless Ironclaw was actually a castle in the monster world at first and when the worlds merged the castle came with and thus the lovely veronica remodeled it as a school. This kind of just came to me since I was thinking there might be alumni or monsters in sunveil that aren't exactly going to Ironclaw (due to some kind of prejudice or a more forgiving personal reason.)

Since Edgar can mold stuff, he could have helped quite a bit on his own.

The worlds did not merge, a portal opened - this is said in the short description.

There are probably living monsters who are going about without attending, true - either having graduated or having never gone.

9 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I think I shall take librarian. No one has claimed that spot yet XD

Ugh, I know it's not really my place to deny anyone anything, and I don't want to seem like a jerk, but I created Anpu basically with a sub/dom dynamic with the librarian in mind, and since that's not really your thing, I'd rather be duo'd up with someone who could work as practically a half-time dominant for my little Anubis. I don't want to go messing with Anpu's personality.

That said, I'm obviously not stopping you from doing anything, it's just not the dynamic I was hoping for.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

Since Edgar can mold stuff, he could have helped quite a bit on his own.

The worlds did not merge, a portal opened - this is said in the short description.

There are probably living monsters who are going about without attending, true - either having graduated or having never gone.

With Edgar's backstory having him finding the school after its first year of happening, I could see that being a canon thing that he helped make it larger as more students came in and needs became greater.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Ugh, I know it's not really my place to deny anyone anything, and I don't want to seem like a jerk, but I created Anpu basically with a sub/dom dynamic with the librarian in mind, and since that's not really your thing, I'd rather be duo'd up with someone who could work as practically a half-time dominant for my little Anubis. I don't want to go messing with Anpu's personality.

That said, I'm obviously not stopping you from doing anything, it's just not the dynamic I was hoping for.

If it wasn't for the fact that im having ruben be my last character for a bit so I dont start confusing myself, I wouldn't mind taking up that mantle