OOC talk for Monster Academy.

@DreamsnThings no need to apologize, you're fine. I tried to give warning and showing that the shift was happening was happening and meant for it to be more teasing that it seemed to be portrayed, but evidently it wasn't as good as I thought it could have been, so I apologize for that. Would you rather I recon and change it any or just keep it going as is?

26 minutes ago, Solomon said:

@Godot don't you do try to steal big kitty vibes from Lyncus that's HIS thing!

1 minute ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

@Godot has keya been missing the brief conversations of ruben and Lance? Haha they were yelling across the room about one of Lance's party is where Ruben's hair became blue 😛

I didn't even notice, I just responded with what came to my mind first. Whoopsie. Let me edit it.

• Haha 1

Thank you both, it’s just... bluh. Stuff feels awful. Though I had Kushiel leave since there wasn’t much for her to do there so less to manage.

Also been craving to try out the other new characters I have but unsure where to go... plus Zadria seems to be pretty vacant too as Toshi ain’t replying at all.

• Sad 1

Well if ya wanna have Yoko meet Zadria, I don’t mind at all! Kinda unsure how they’ll just meet though, same with pretty much most of your other characters.

Also nice orc boi, love his ability to “Tell me your troubles.”

And honestly I’m thinking about that too. Been craving to use Kyoni and bluh! Hate it when no one wants to interact with my characters! There’s still Scarlett and Penelope too ;~;

• Like 1