OOC talk for Monster Academy.

2 minutes ago, Typical Blue Haired Dude said:

So, I’m hearing orientations are being ended.  Since I am a newcomer, I figured it was important to keep an eye on this. What would I do when my character ends up joining then?

((I’ll be gone most of the day today but I’ll check in when I can.))

Right now, the easiest thing is trying to plan a scene with a character you like and do some fun roleplaying. Pretty basic stuff and the many users in one topic did make it rather messy, so we try to steer clear of that.

Personally I think 3 players for a scene is still fairly easy and beyond that it gets pretty hard to keep track and such.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Typical Blue Haired Dude said:

So, I’m hearing orientations are being ended.  Since I am a newcomer, I figured it was important to keep an eye on this. What would I do when my character ends up joining then?

((I’ll be gone most of the day today but I’ll check in when I can.))

4 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Right now, the easiest thing is trying to plan a scene with a character you like and do some fun roleplaying. Pretty basic stuff and the many users in one topic did make it rather messy, so we try to steer clear of that.

Personally I think 3 players for a scene is still fairly easy and beyond that it gets pretty hard to keep track and such.

Just like jenny said, you kinda just have to jump in. You can always just shout out here and ask if anyone has an open character, or you can look through the staff, students, or other characters and if a particular one interests you, you could ask that person if that character is open or not^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1