OOC talk for Monster Academy.

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

Okay....it kind of feels like the other members didn't really made you want to participate @Icarian Dreams
but please tell me if I understood wrong, which I do hope

What? No. Certainly not! I've just been finding interactions with @Thatannoyinggod particularly enjoyable in the past, I'm not trying to diminish or accuse anyone!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

What? No. Certainly not! I've just been finding interactions with @Thatannoyinggod particularly enjoyable in the past, I'm not trying to diminish or accuse anyone!

Oh good. Because I find you immensely fun to RP with and have missed doing so. If I am to be honest

2 minutes ago, xXxDemon_KingxXx said:

I made a new one oh and btw my pc crashed xD

I asked you to follow the general format of the other students. Please do that with a new post.

NO godmodding either.

• Love 2

• Community Administrator
21 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

EcchiDreams is acting pretty slow today, for me it's a single message.

There is a large maintenance cycle currently going on. We usually go offline when this happens but I've taken to doing it whilst the sites online so no one has to wait for us to come back online. It's fully automated, you see, you it can work away in the background. Things will speed up again as soon as it's finished, and it only needs to run once a year or so. 

15 minutes ago, xXxDemon_KingxXx said:

well it will no longer let me edit it 

This happens during the maintenance cycle that I mentioned above. 

Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone. I've made a note of my mistakes and I will try to account for them next time.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey everyone, I apologize for the slow replies, it appears that I'm experiencing what you all call a "burnout" or... "loss of motivation."

Pretty weird timing, since my friends had just returned to the club and to the ED site in general. 

I apologize. I will try my respond as best I can in the coming days. 

• Love 2

Godmodding means unkillable and by no means is my character unkillable he just has an extended lifespan do to the findings of his adventures he can be killed but it must be done before he opens a spacail rift and escapes to heal and the unknowns are do to his memory loss he does have ptsd yaknow

I hope this helps explain atleast a little if not fine ill recreate my charecter from the ground up again even tho ive used him on other apps, websites, and games youll just have to give me another hour of typeing away at my keyboard

1 minute ago, xXxDemon_KingxXx said:

Godmodding means unkillable and by no means is my character unkillable he just has an extended lifespan do to the findings of his adventures he can be killed but it must be done before he opens a spacail rift and escapes to heal and the unknowns are do to his memory loss he does have ptsd yaknow

I hope this helps explain atleast a little if not fine ill recreate my charecter from the ground up again even tho ive used him on other apps, websites, and games youll just have to give me another hour of typeing away at my keyboard

Your character literally destroyed a universe and killed all the deities (whatever they are) in it. If that's not godmodding I don't know what is. And trust me, no amount of mental ilnesses will change anything. Your character is vastly overpowered, and, to my mind at least, a prime example of a Gary Stu. I'd recommend reading through the entirety of what @Neptune posted. It's a great compendium of avoiding the cliches and making sure that everyone (yourself included) enjoys the roleplay.

• Like 3

@xXxDemon_KingxXx
you may dislike it, but any radical world building like what you described, will have to be run by me.

This is my setting and I have final say.

Most will hopefully say I am fair, but your character went wayyy beyond the normal scope of a normal character here and even more so for a mere student.

• Like 2

No theres a difernce between OP and godmodding. Godmodding makes a charecter unkillable, infanite skills, ect... OP is what my charecter is and beside even gods are killable think about it they have games where you go through killing gods, demons, and everything between. My charecter did vast reasearch as he went on this rampage to kill the gods he cursed his vary exsistance and for that the gods themselves had to pay but what my charter didnt relize till it was too late was that the gods of his universe were the vary pillers that kept it alive theres also stories of god killers, weapons that can kill gods, and even other objects that cause harm to gods killing gods doesnt make one a godmodder