Assembly hall

"You fucking hypocrite Luther, I'm just kidding nice to meet you. can just call me Yalagoth Vasradoc, I'm not very big on formality, but a class on human society would be good, for like networking purposes." She took the cigarette into her mouth and let Zadria light it for her, when she felt the cool layer of ice around her core a content smile formed on her face. "This is great thank you so much for doing that! I'm very interested in the variety of smokable herbs you have, wink wink"  Yala said enthusiastically finally feeling comfortable after drinking and feeling this layer of ice around her core. 

"If you think this is a party wait until I really start drinking." She said to Zadria handing the bottle over to her while she smokes her cigarette letting out  content purr from the taste of the smoke filling her lungs. "No it's ok, my fire breath is glandular, like if I started doing it  right now I'd probably blow my self up from the inside but I have to actually send the signal to that gland to get the chemical process going."  She hit her cigarette and  listened to the conversations going on around the room. She realized that Zadria was close to killing the rest of the bottle so she removed her self from the group to gather more booze.

Zadria listened to the human talking to her, seeing as he held his palm upwards, explaining his thoughts on humans on how they were. The display he showed off... honestly she was a bit impressed. Though nature shit wasn’t something she could do, she didn’t think she was suited for doing things like it anyways... at least those made by natural plant crap. “Only beauty I really found so far is the feeling of a good smoke. Not everyone lives happily, especially when I’ve been through enough shit in this damn school... beats all the others I’ve had though.” Zadria replies to Toshimura, holding out her own palm with a bit of a smile. “Ardens Petalis.” She said simply, a frame growing quickly from on top of her palm, before clenching her fists tightly. Upon loosening her hand, speckles of the Fire fluttered off her hand, shaped like petals of a flower as the smoking daemon smiles. “Have to admit though, your making me wanna show off in turn with all those tricks your doing. Maybe I should try out that transform crap you also teach.”

“No problem, there are some smokers in this school but all are too wimpy or dumb to enjoy hanging around. Though hope you won’t do that to yourself when you get drunk. Guts of burning alcohol everywhere, probably will just leave and shower a buncha times to get it off of my skin.” Zadria puffed out another cloud, surprised at how much it practically absorbed. This thing just seemed to be eating up all the smoke... hell she might be able to actually let out all the smoke in her, but she chose to save that up before feeling the sensation of a bottle around her hand. “Eh?... drinking isn’t my thing though. In fact I can barely handle a lotta that shit. Fucking tastes horrible to me.” She says in response of being handed the bottle of booze. Zadria loved to smoke... she didn’t like to drink alcohol though. Then again, her sister hated smoking but loved to drink.

Answering the human students question. "Well I welcome humans in my class for one they can help provide another viewpoint for the class to learn from. They also help the others learn to socailize with humans better."

Luther was quite happy to see Mr. Toshimura's botanical display and its effect on Zadria with a slight smile "Well Zadria it appears that woth these friends you appear to have garnered perhaps some of my lessons have sunk in after all. Though it would be better if you didn't refer to Mr. Toshimura's profession as," he raises his hands to do air quotes "crap."

Luther smiled briefly at Yala's teasing. Which with his normally impassive expression was like laughing out loud. He did grow concerned about the rate at which she consumed alcohol, but she was young and a dragon so Luther left it at his earlier warning for now.

Edited by Solomon
Speech color

Yuumi stood listening to @Thatannoyinggod as she suddenly reached across to softly pat his hair/fur which was so soft. She had to admit. Even for a hardened girl like her, he was actually precious and adorable in his own way. “So you’re technically my junior which is weird but I’d rather we treat eachother on equal footing okay?” She tilted her head with a warm smile. She pointed her thumb at the group behind her, “we got a bunch of weird but really cool people here who I’m sure would love to meet you and get to know you. So don’t feel scared, cause your new friend Yuumi will protect you!”

3 hours ago, Icarian Dreams said:

"Victor Marlowe, pleased to meet you, Stark. Been teaching history here for around four years now. I think that answers your question," Victor answered, trying his best to hide a large grin that was forcing itself onto his face. He already liked the lad. People like him were the reason why this school was so lively. With a slight smile, Victor continued. "We believe coffee originated from Yemen, from around 15th century. It has quite an interesting history, I think I have a book on that somewhere." His mind drifted away for a moment, trying to recall where he left his collection of literature. He'd have to ask Sue, she always knew where everything was in this school.

Starks ears perked up when he said "history " , he gave Victor his complete undivided attention then. Taking a small sip of his coffee that was absolutely way to strong for a human to drink, Stark smiled sweetly at the man and knew this was going to be a great school year. 

"A book you say? Oh goodness I love reading..makes me miss my grandfather's library that he had..." Stark looked down at his cup and slightly caressed the edge of it with his finger tip. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Marlowe. How long have you been a teacher here?" He asked softly whilst looking Mr. Marlowe in the eyes. 

• Love 1

When she pet his head, his ears dropped to a relaxed state. At hearing her mention introducing him to the group she was with, his shyness peaked back up. "O...kay. Thank you." He followed @YokoYamichi over to the group of people. "H...hi there. I'm..Atmer Gilan. I'm just starting here. It's nice to meet you all." He was really flustered by all of the new people that he was suddenly trying to talk to. His nose wrinkled and he let out a very loud sneeze. He noticed one or two of them were smoking. Ah that's why I'm having issues smelling around here. He tried to keep his ears from being droopy to show that he wasn't that nervous or scared, but his tail betrayed him by being tucked close to his body. 

Edited by Thatannoyinggod

1 hour ago, CloudedMoonBeam said:

Starks ears perked up when he said "history " , he gave Victor his complete undivided attention then. Taking a small sip of his coffee that was absolutely way to strong for a human to drink, Stark smiled sweetly at the man and knew this was going to be a great school year. 

"A book you say? Oh goodness I love reading..makes me miss my grandfather's library that he had..." Stark looked down at his cup and slightly caressed the edge of it with his finger tip. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Marlowe. How long have you been a teacher here?" He asked softly whilst looking Mr. Marlowe in the eyes. 

"Ah, then you'll surely love the academy's library!" Victor exclaimed, with a spark in his eye, not even noticing that he'd spilled some coffee while gesticulating. "It's quite extensive, I believe it was here even before this building became a school." He took a sip from his own cup. The proportions were a bit off, but it didn't bother him. It was the caffeine that he needed. He listened to Stark's question. Not every day was a student so attentive to his rambling. But then, not a lot of students liked to read either. "I've been working here for..." He looked away for a moment, counting in his mind. "I think this year will be the sixth." He took another quick sip. "What about you, Stark? What brings you to Ironclaw High?"

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Icarian Dreams said:

"Ah, then you'll surely love the academy's library!" Victor exclaimed, with a spark in his eye, not even noticing that he'd spilled some coffee while gesticulating. "It's quite extensive, I believe it was here even before this building became a school." He took a sip from his own cup. The proportions were a bit off, but it didn't bother him. It was the caffeine that he needed. He listened to Stark's question. Not every day was a student so attentive to his rambling. But then, not a lot of students liked to read either. "I've been working here for..." He looked away for a moment, counting in his mind. "I think this year will be the sixth." He took another quick sip. "What about you, Stark? What brings you to Ironclaw High?"

Stark, even though was only a first year, was a very unique person who adored books almost as much as he loved his coffee. 

When Mr. Marlowe mentioned the school's library,  Stark's tail began to sway alot faster and a big toothy grin appeared on his face .

"Are..you..serious!?" Stark's said wide eyed as his jaw dropped. The giddy feeling of like a child opening gifts of Christmas day. He was practically vibrating with excitement and his turquoise eyes glowed bright in the response. 

"Wow! Six years? I bet you've seen so much go through these halls. I desided to enroll here so I can learn more about my witch side. My mother passed away not too long ago and it was her dream that I go to school with other monsters my age, so in weird sense...I'm fulfilling her wish." , he said just before smiling sweetly and drinking the rest of his coffee.

• Like 1

Yala took the bottle back from Zadria with a shrug " Hey to each their own, personally I love smoking more than drinking but sometimes I neeeeeeed to drink..Kinda like now." Yala tilted up the bottle before she fully embarked on her quest for more booze. She strolled back over to the bar with a cigarette in her mouth puffing away at it happily and making smoke rings.  She snatched up as many bottles of vodka and whisky as she could fit into her little loli arms and walks back over to the group she was talking to before. Walking back she inhaled and exhaled her smoke while not even touching the cigarette with her hands. She set the booze down now able to hold her cigarette between her fingers, she finished it off before tossing the butt on the ground for the janitor.

Edited by RadChad

Isegol gestured to Victor with his hand indicating not to worry about him. He also got up from the table, and started to walk the Hall again, he was starting to get a little hungry so he went to the table that seemed to have vegetarian things before he started to imagine Sue as a chop, Putting all kinds of Protein-based food on a plate.

his gaze was distracted by a group that was becoming more and more scandalous in the corner. 'hmmm? Alcohol, cigarettes, a girl with wings who has a costume that melts on her body? two teachers accepting all that with minors present?' Legosi put a hand to his head as he sighed "Is this really a school?"

-----------

Anne has walked the entire hall having tasted every dish on every table at least once. 'Everything was so delicious but they added too much salt to the sea dishes, I need to talk to the chef!' She started looking for a door to take to the kitchen but didn't see any, 'So where did all this good food come from?!' She thought holding her chin with her fingers. She really wanted to congratulate and complain with the chef, but now she was confused about where she should go. Being new to the academy she still don't know exactly who the teachers are outside of Miss Parnacel who gave that long speech, so she started to slither down the hall with a worried face, looking for Miss Parnacel or someone that could help her with her urgency.

• Love 1

Myrddin sat down in a chair and yawned, then produced a book in weird scriptures and started reading. after a bit, he pulled out a second book and a pen and went to start writing, but got flustered because there was nowhere to set down the material. so he got up and walked to the small area where there is a garden and cast som magic the earth in the area shifts and grows giving him a temporary place to sit and write he sits down and goes back to reading and writing while keeping one eye on the assembly hall in case he had someone who wanted to talk with him. 

Hayatte grinned and marveled at her @Multiversal display.  "Well, you're already quite adept!  I'd greatly enjoy seeing more of your talents.  It would be interesting to see how your demonic magic and the human arcane method interact in a more controlled setting!"  His grin grew serious for a moment, belying the jovial nature he had portrayed so far. A focus shone in his eyes. "Transformatives are a subject of my specialty.  Before you sign up on a whim, I must inform you of it's potential hazards.  It is not unheard of for novices to find themselves unable to undo a alteration they make to themselves. Some even lose themselves to their new form entirely.  The rewards of the magic are great and the thrills can be varied, but so too are the dangers which line the ways of the art."   His expression returns to his jovial manner.  A familiar grin spreading back across his face.   "It is your decision to make! Do choose wisely!"

He turned to the wolf-boy, his fierce grin moving to the newcomer @Thatannoyinggod. "Welcome! Another student! Excellent.  Let Ms. De Parnacel say I don't talk to my students now!"  he laughed and extended a hand towards the meek boy.  "My name is Hayate Toshimura, a pleasure to make your acquaintance.   Your form displays displeasure and discomfort.  Are you feeling such and in need of broken ice or am I mistaken? You may be at ease with us, young pup.  There is no danger to be had." He grins wider, leaning in to speak conspiratorially with the boy.  "Outside of class, that is." he leaned back and laughed, it being uncertain whether his joke was jest or genuine warning.

• Woohoo 1

Atmer's ears twitched at how loud the laughter was coming from @Toshiflow. He took the extended hand and shaked it. "I...I'll be fine. There's just a lot of new scents all at once, and it can be a little overwhelming at times. That's why I was thankful my family had this mask made. It was made with a human design actually, using filters inside it to help lessen the strength of some smells." His voice was beginning to strengthen with the reduction of his nervousness. It was still muffled by the muzzle though. "What classes do you teach? I still need to sign up for most of my classes this year. All I really had decided on  was PE." He sneezed again from the overwhelming smell of cigarette smoke. 

Yuumi’s eyes widen. A wide smile appearing, “P.E?! Saaame! Haha! I’m way more physically adept than logically. Tho I’m thinking of joining Toshi’s class cause he’s making it sound pretty fun to be honest! I haven’t met the P.E teacher though. I hope they’re just as cool!” She nervously rubbed the back of her head. His sneezes catching her by surprise every time. “Oh yeah! This is Zadria @Multiversal and shes like super cool! Zadria, this is Atmer! I met him like, 2 minutes ago and he seems to be pretty adorbs!!!!” Yuumi was definitely giving off doting big sister vibes for this pup.

• Love 1

His tail began to swish side to side on the ground as Yuumi called him adorable and introduced him to Zadria @Multiversal. He sneezed again when he turned to her and got a little smoke in his muzzle. "He..hello, Zadria. Are..you sure you should be smoking that inside of the building?" His muzzle was starting to itch from wearing it for so long today. I probably should clean it as well soon with all of the sneezing I have been doing.

Edited by Thatannoyinggod

“Pfft, you think I don’t know about that shit? I’ve been here for for nearly as many years as the history teacher. I’ve seen some of the stuff the students have done to themselves, transformatives or not. Besides, may not look like it, but I know a hell of a lot when it comes to pyromancy. Being a high daemon has its benefits you know. Though because of my crappy lineage, anything but pyromancy is fucking shit.” Zadria said with a smirk, glad that they didn’t seem to mind she was held back... well Toshi likely knew, but still. If that human society class was more tolerable then maybe she would actually try... not a bit though if Braun was a bastard again.

The high daemon would then look over towards Yuumi and Atmer, who’s apparently the wolf muzzled kid. “... You look shy as hell. You should stick around someone else besides me kid. Hanging out around me will give people a bad image of you unless your socially active.” Zadria says to him, puffing out another cloud of smoke. The kid was just sneezing constantly too. Probably some sorta trait he has to get used to. “Besides if you use that damn muzzle on your face you won’t get used to shit like this. Your not building up any damn tolerance. Also... no, smoking isn’t allowed. Surprised Toshi is still letting me, but probably only because I got the Smoke Eater here.” The smoking demoness said, the grey plume of earlier slowly absorbing into the red flower pinned upon her shirt. 

• Haha 1

His ears drooped a little at her calling out that he was shy. "Well... nobody else here knows me right now, and if other students and teachers seem to enjoy talking with you...I don't see why its a problem if I do too." His mind was reeling from the fact that he just said that, especially to someone that was most assuredly in higher status here than he was. He took some of her advice and began to unbuckle the muzzle, fully revealing his face. He gave everyone a nervous smile, accidentally flashing his very sharp teeth. 

Speaking to Yuumi @YokoYamichi "See this is exactly why human students are welcome in my class. You help introduce monsters like young Atmer here to a more social lifestyle than they might be used to." He turns over to Atmer @Thatannoyinggod "A pleasure to meet you young man I'm Luther von Braun the human society teacher here."

Edited by Solomon
Speech color and @ mention

He turned to @Solomon. His voice was no longer muffled with the muzzle no longer on his face, but there was still a little meekness within it. "Nice to meet you too, Mr. Braun. Hopefully I can make it into your class and be able to keep up." His tail absently moved about behind him, raising a little higher off of the floor. He was starting to get used to the plethora of smells feeding into his nose and was very happy to see that the teachers and upper classmen that he's now met weren't that scary. Aside from Zadria... he still needed to figure out what he thought of her.

Yala arrived back at the group arms filled to capacity with vodka and whiskey bottles. She set the bottles down on the floor carefully and looked over at the new person" They say that you are supposed to introduce your self." She said sarcastically" My name is Yalagoth, but you can call me Yala.  You know what makes me open up and be more sociable is a lotta bit of the sauce." She offered a bottle to Atmer @Thatannoyinggod" Here take it if you want it, helps me feel comfortable in a gathering, might help you to."

"Now it's time for me to get my drink on!."  
She said having relinquished the bottle she offered and grinned greedily at the other bottles wiggling her little fingers before snatching up a whiskey bottle and popping it open and chugging it's contents. "Mmmm this feels nice." she said before the wiff of smoke in the air started giving her another craving." Hey Zadria, bum me another one I'll pay you back!?"  She said Glancing over at Zadria @Multiversal before looking around the well decorated Assembly hall she started calculating he cost of what it would take to make a place like this before looking around the room for something to do, this is a party after all but the lack of loud music and chaos started to make her feel a bit anxious. She began taking a internal inventory of what all she could do, like set stuff on fire as a party trick or get on the pa system and do karaoke. She shrugged thinking that doing anything too destructive might be more trouble than it's worth so he kept her restless spirit in check, opting to just roll with the situation in spite of being a delinquent at heart.

"So Luther @Solomon, Mr Toshimura @Toshiflow, are there still openings in your classes, both of them seem pretty important in regards to how I can accumulate gold."  She said before taking another swig from the bottle, but is actually only becoming more lucid and coherent a far cry from the weird girl talking to her self when she came into the hall. The booze seemingly causing her to refine her faculties and critical decision making as opposed to before. "My goal here is to work hard so that I may one day be able to afford my own lair and pile of gold to sleep on...also a harem.  and I think networking with humans would be an all around essential skill, and potion crafting would make for a beneficial occupation as well as over all life skill."

Edited by RadChad

Anne was close to touring the entire hall one more time, until she overheard someone speaking in an informal tone, "Pfft, you think I don’t know about that shit? I’ve been here for for nearly as many years as the history teacher. I’ve seen some of the stuff the students have done to themselves" what she could hear was of great interest to her 'She shares the same hair color and demonic aura that Miss Parnacel and that arrogant and rough way of talk, she could be?' She slithed behind the group of the albino demon girl @Multiversal at high speed without listening the rest of their conversation, took girl by the shoulder and forced her to turn towards her. "That you just said, means you're pretty important here right? like a CEO or a teacher" She was panting lightly for the career that she is sure burned all the calories that she had eated moments ago making her feel hungry again but she recovered quickly to maintain the conversation, "Oh I sorry where my manners are? my name is Anne, first year. Do you think you can help with a doubt?" She said this smiling sweetly, gesturing with her hands like she were begging, but her gaze was distracted by the Demon's breast, putting on a face like she saw something delicious, 'That red flower, its petals would surely taste good on a salad'

Atmer turned to the new person that joined the group @RadChad. So many more people were congregating around, so many more scents. It was starting to get a little overwhelming. He could smell the alcohol on the dragon girl  along with the scent of smoke and was worried if she was going to explode from the fire in her mixing with the booze. When she offered him the bottle of booze, he took a slight step back towards Yuumi and shook his head a little. "N..no thank you. I get a really bad case of the zoomies if I drink. Last time that happened, it took me weeks to clean the foot prints off of the walls and I had to work off the cost of a very expensive statue. I...I'm Atmer Gilan. Nice to meet you." He smiled sheepishly. 

"Yalagoth Vasradoc, more for me then." She double fisted the bottle of vodka and the bottle of whiskey now taking both back to back at a near constant rate. He gave a big grin to Atmer @Thatannoyinggod "You seem to be worried about me exploding, but actually I have two glands that produce a chemical. " She opened her mouth but not very wide to show Atmer the general area of where they are located. She the  started to speak in gargled barely coherent words, then closed her mouth." Yeah that wont work, anyway there two glands that release a chemical when I rear my jaw back, they release and there is this grey is tooth over this sorta shiny scale. nd this acts as a primer, so as long is I don't actually like make the tooth scrap across the scale I'm fine, But If I do a I'll probably burn alive from the inside out..."She said taking another swig of alcohol.

He let out a boyish chuckle at her, @RadChad, trying to talk while showing him the inside of her mouth. Then she mentioned the chance of her burning from the inside out, he cringed a little from the idea of it. "Well, thats good that its not that easy. That would be a terrible experience, and I would hate to lose a classmate.... I mean I'm sure everyone else wouldn't want it either." He got a little flustered and dropped his eyes down a little. 

"I'm sorry it was ment to be some dark humor..I mean granted no that is a real thing,  it's just I was hoping to kind of soften the blow I guess." She pat his shoulder" It will be ok I have to actually use my brain to tell that part of my body to do it, so it wont happen at all I was just trying to explain that." She saw that Atmer was a sensitive person and tried to be as nice as possible. "Mr Toshimura @Toshiflow Would it be possible to extract the chemicals from my glands? Which I wouldn't mind doing..If you give me extra credit in your class." She said taking another swig before turning her attention to Atmer @Thatannoyinggod "So, what classes do you intend to take that this school?"