City of Sunveil

The trio hears the veiled plea for them to go easy on her and all know that is far from their intention at all."Oooooh, but of course. We would never dream of overwhelming a sweety pie like yourself right away", Jessicas replies, lying through the teeth and hardly making any effort to conceal it and thinking she is either found out right away or the sheer degree of pleasure and excitement is making off her lie.

Claire and Giana can indeed tell how excited Yakshi is getting as the cocks grow back to life fully, very fast and effectively as they are both gripping a cock of hers each quite firmly and nice. Giana manages to tear her mouth from Claire for a moment to speak as well."Hahaha, seems like your lust demon side is finally waking up...how does it feel? Isn't it more fun to be lewd and talk dirty? We can teach you...much more...if you want", She growls and watches as Jessica not only kisses back, but does so very roughly and almost stick her tongue down the throat of the dual cocked beauty.

Yakshi groaned in the frenching that she was receiving and her tongue pushed back against Jessica's as she closed her eyes to savor the lust demoness's lips, tongue and saliva that was all heating up her own body. Her body felt heavy as she could most certainly feel the thick logs that were her cocks pulsating in the sisters' hands but she also felt so light like she could just keep moving and writhing her body around as she wanted to make sure that the trio were going to have a lot of fun with their own kind for a change~ 

She popped her lips off of Jessica's as her tongue circled with hers in the air unafraid to show Giana and Claire that even with their lips not touching Jessica's tongue was still being sucked inside of Yakshi's mouth. "nnnnm~" She moaned deeply as she looked over at Claire. "Yesh~ Teach me how to be so naughty like you~" 

That plea to be tutored the lovely and delighful wonders of being slutty and naughty is very much fuel on the already roaring fire of lust burning with the three sisters. They can all tell that even though she is the one with the cocks, that she is like pudding in their collective hands. Jessica is currently simply focusing on the lewd talking, at least whenever Giana and Claire are fully focused on pleasuring Yakshi. She moves behind the taller demoness, but only to be able to grab her breasts from behind to grope and knead, thumbs playing against the stiffened nipples of the dual cocked demon girl."Ahhhhh...such lovely breasts! Isn't it a shame you haven't done this before now? I guess we will have to make up for that", Jessica smugly comments.

The kissing below finally stops and the two other sisters grin nice and wide, with Claire snickering lewdly."I think I have a fun idea actually", she says and looks at Giana who quickly gets it. Very rapidly they reposition themselves, almost like they have done it many times before. Claire has Giana on her back with herself on top, with both asses and pussies on full display, thick camel toes and tight asses, all t hrobbing with lust and need, their boobs almost stuck together this time as well."You like what you see here? Many fun options, right?".

Yakshi let out a low moan as she felt Jessica circle around her before the big breasts that hung from her breasts were smooshed together. The perky nipples espescially sensitive on Yakshi's chest. "Ungh, yes~" She groaned as her back leaned in against Jessica's front thoroughly enjoying the lewd massage she was receiving. Every time her thumbs brushed against the rotund buds her body shivered as she felt a jolt of pleasing electricity run through her. "Nnngh, I need to make up for every second of time that I spent not enjoying this~"

Her eyes concentrated back to the two lewd lil demons as they stacked up on top of one another. Yakshi's cock ached with throbbing need as she saw their lewd bodies displaying their private parts. Yakshi gulped as she looked at Jessica and she began to move forward until Claire and Giana felt a throbbling mushroom tipped pole press against either of their pussies. Yakshi bit on her bottom lip as her eyes focused on as she could feel her blood calling to her, to penetrate the two lewd demons and make sure that the cocks they saw when they were showering were as good as they looked~

• Like 1

"Now you're talking. My sisters and I will make sure your time here doesn't go unfulfilled either. Mmmmmmm, your nipples and breasts feel very lovely and sensitive. Do you play with them a lot, you slutty demon gal?", Jessica now going to tease the other demon in a new way, by using dirty talk about herself, hoping to make the lust demon get a nice taste of what's like. Her thumbs even tries to push the very erect and hardened nipples into the soft breasts of Yakshi, wanting to bring her ultimate pleasure along with her sisters. It does seem like they have found a good candidate to make their little love pet.

Both Giana and Claire smirk wide as they see the sheer expression of lust and need in the face of the lust demon behind them, her large, fat and soft asses on full display. Their eyes then move towards the upper and lower cock on Yakshi, their tongues licking along their lips, looking ever so perverted in anticipation. Two long, deep and hard demonic growls of sheer need erupt from Claire and Giana."Ohhhhh, fuuuucking Hell! Yessss.....take my lewd and greedy cunt!" and "Haaggnnn...grrrrr...come on slut, jam it ALLL innn! I need your coooock!". Both slutty demons urge her on even harder.

Yakshi didn't need much more naughty talk to be told to shove it in. Yakshi's hands slapping on Claire's fine booty as she took a hold with her upper arms whilst her lower arms grasped the booty of Gianna. Yakshi's fingers digging into the respective butts as she pulled the lewd sisters in. The heavyweight schlongs opening up their moistened lower lips. "Ungh!" Yakshi groaned as she felt the sheer joyous sensation of penetrating the two at once. "Nnngh~" Yakshi's voice cooed lustfully to the two. 

Yakshi looked back at Jessica as she played with the larger demoness's boobies. "Nnngh~ Fuck~" Yakshi groaned as she decided to try out some of the naughty trash talk that she was picking up from the trio. "Ungh, your pussies~ They're so tight~ I can feel them milking my cock~ You must've been waiting anxiously for this day to come~" 

(Edit: OOC: Oh okay, sorry <.<)

Edited by OlrukTheSmall

OOC: They never gave her their names, actually - this has been on purpose, so far 😉 

Giana and Claire soon enough feel how the large, wide, crowned mushroom shaped tips properly and heavily begin to push and spread their respective cunts open. This makes the duo moan out hard and long in pure joy as their burning hot snatches gets to feel cock inside of them once more, as it has been a bit too long since - something like a few hours, really. The heads begin to feel how immensely wet and tight they both are as they are greeted happily with squeezing even from just the tips entering."Ahhhh, shiiiiiit...I doooo looove them nice and biiig and strooonng...like youuuurs!". Juices already spill out in plenty and coating both rods in mere seconds, making them glisten heavily, just like the boobs of the sisters stacked upon one another.

Jessica cannot help but snicker happily from hearing what seems like the "christening" of the demoness first dirty talk and of course they all aim to nurture and develop that whenever they deal with her."Ohhhh, yess! We have wanted it since we saw you in the showers! Mmmmmmmm....it has been like two hours since we last had some, so we were really hungry for more!", the lower of the piled of lust demons groans out and winks.

Yakshi shuddered as she soon pressed the heavyweight schlongs fully inside of the two lust demons. "Fuck~ S-So tight~" She murmured as the three sisters looked so alike that she wouldn't be surprised if this was all just an illusion that the one behind her was putting up to make her nice and excited only to peg her and make it a hot futanari sandwich Yakshi had to bite her lip from her first time having an embarrassing moment of cumming the moment that she finally had her meaty schlongs fully inside and massaged around by their vaginas. "Ever since the showers~" Yakshi panted. "Hehe~ I hope I can make the wait worth it after all this time." She groaned out. Her digits slowly pushing the two girls that she impaled off before pulling their luscious bodies back against the base.  

Jessica always like to see her two sisters get it nice and hard as a spectator and this time is no exception. Of course, she has no intention of letting go of the massive jugs of Yakshi and intends to properly use them for all their worth. Her hands grope, kneads, squeeze and play with them and the nipples. All the while her mouth makes sure to make out with the other lust demoness or places hickeys and rough and heavy kisses along her neck. At times like these, she wish she had the same power as the headmaster and would be able to spawn a cock or two as well. Still, she immensely enjoys what is happening and aims to make it quite a lovely time for all."Ahhhhh, indeed they are. Everyone can't get enough of our ever tight holes! Mmmmmm, if they make them cum extra hard, I will tell  you a secret about miss Veronica....", she utters softly into the ear of Yakshi.

Meanwhile, Giana and Claire are very happily busy with feeling the two giant meaty spears getting swallowed whole by their greedy cunts, which greets the dual cocked demon with considerable tightness and sloppiness, surely living up their titles as lust demons. The addictive nature of their inner walls is pretty known about those who has fucked them, which has been quite a lot in the last two years at the academy."Ahhhh, nghhhh..s..shiiiiiitt...ohhhhh, but youuuu havvee! In severaaal waayyyys", Giana moans in delight and smirks mischievously. Claire, being on top, has a lot more space and opportunity to move, so her tail reaches down to rub and lightly squeeze the ballsack of Yakshi."Mmmmmmmmmm...I do hope our dorm rooms are close too!".

Yakshi could feel her mind slipping. She was getting lost in the fog of hot lust and passion that the trio made quite prominent when they activated their Auras of Lust. Her hips were clapping faster against Claire and Giana as their Lust Demon holes lived up to their reputation. "Ungh, Good, so wonderfully good~" Yakshi gasped as the grip on the demons that she was eagerly fucking dug into their soft bums. Yakshi's cocks were certainly proving that they were a lust demons as the meaty members were rubbing against sensitive and sweet points inside of the two. 

Yakshi's large elven-like ears twitched as she listened to Jessica and that she would share secrets on Veronica De Parnacel. Her lust heated brain immedietly began to think of lewd scenarios of hammering the headmaster and filling her with seed. Her ragged breaths panted out as she looked down at the two and she wanted to make them cum as well but now there was an icing to the cake that she was more than happy to take~ Yakshi bit her lip as she looked back at Jessica. "Nnngh! This, ooh! Your sisters~ Haaaah~ So good~ I-I bet you. Nnngh~ Would love some attention to~" She panted as she wanted the third lust demon to enjoy herself rather intimately as well~

The alleyway is soon turned into a symphony of lewd sounds as the grunts of the females and the heavy slapping noises of cocks meeting very wet sloppy holes. The increased thrusting makes Claire and Giana both moan harder and louder in unison, with their cunts squeezing her back with equal intensity and greed, aiming to make Yakshi fully empty those balls of her deep inside of them, on their bodies or even both. In the end, they just want to get off hard and do the same to the lust demoness fucking them. Between moans and panting, Yakshi is also treated to the lovely sight of them making out heavily.

Jessica grins widely from the indirect invitation, but in this instance, is happy just watching her sisters getting rammed and soon creamed in surely."Mmmmmm, I am sure you would love to fill me as well...but this...is just an appetizer...a little taste of what we can do! Together...we can do many fun things". Being a very seasoned lust demon, she doesn't have to read minds to know Yakshi has an interest in the headmaster as well."Oooooh...nghhh...perhaps..we could make some mischief together you and I...to get "punished" by the  very person in your mind....seems like a good time to me", she growls mischieviously in the ear of Yakshi.

Yakshi flushed as she saw the two demons she were fucking resuming making out. The demonnesses felt so good with their cunnies wrapped around Yakshi's. Each thrust that the lust daemon made only brought her and the two that closer to orgasm. "Nnngh," Yakshi gritted her teeth. She closed her eyes as she found that watching the two displaying such lewdity! It only made Yakshi grow closer to wanting to climax inside of them. 

Being a virgin she was, the only thing that didn't lead to her exploding in the two were sheer insistence and her lust daemon blood. "Fuuuck, yes! I-I would love to get in that right kind of 'trouble' with the headmaster." She panted as the thought of seeing Jessica and Veronica in a similar position as Gianna and Claire made her hips thrust even harder as she pushed to try and bring the two lewd demons faster into orgasm so she could get that juicy news about Veronica. 

Jessica laughs playfully at this confession, even though it should hardly be a secret that a lust demon wants to hump nearly everything it can come in contact with and Yakshi is probably not an exception from that. Luckily, she knows things about Veronica that could turn things around a bit, without Yakshi being aware of this and this knowledge makes her quiver hard in anticipation and devlish joy. She licks her lips from both this and watching the lewd scene happening before her, the two other sisters practically working like a sexual machine to make the fourth lust demon agree to things and of course play into their devious hands."Ohhhh, I knew it! Mmmmmmmm, I am sure we could arrange something fun soon", she tells Yashki while still pleasuring her breasts and nipples. She whispers some stuff in the minds of her sisters, letting them know they should finish the job already.

While this is partially about playing with Nishka into their collective hands, the two others are still immensely loving the attention, pleasure and stuffing being done to them. Hearing Jessica tell them to finally make Yakshi blow her loads, makes them even hotter and wetter, making the two cocks able to fuck harder, faster, deeper and rougher into their pussies."Ahhh...shiit..g..gonna..goonnnaaa c..cuummm!!", Giana moans out, her voice now coarse and rough due to how hard and long she has groaned during all of this. Just like Giana, the inner walls of Claire's vagina is throbbing and squeezing like crazy and basically the two girls put all of their muscles to good use as they milk the invading members with unparalled tightness, heat and of courst sloppiness.

Yakshi howled as she had her first orgasming climax. Her thick seed flooding the two lust demons insides. "Haaaah~ C-Cumming." She groaned weakly and a bit delayed. Yakshi's hands brought the two girl's hips to have the girls pussies squished right against the base of her schlongs. "S-So good." She groaned. She looked over at Jessica and one of Yakshi's hands reached out and wrapped around Jessica's head pulling her in for a lusty passionate kiss between the two of them. "Mmmmn." She groaned in her mouth before pulling away. "O-Ooooh that felt so good." She panted as she could feel her thick pricks that had dumped the hot load inside of Claire and Giana start to soften as her inexperience had caused her to use a lot of her energy. 

The two sisters give it their all, aiming to make the one plowing them finally reach climax and without fault they manage to do so spectacularly as their pussies are soon utterly flooded and drenched with thick and hot shemale jizz, coating their inner walls, wombs and soon squirt out like small fountains from their ravaged holes. As Yakshi orgasms, so do they and they let out long and heavy howls, more akin to animals than human noises, to further emphasize their demonic nature, their tails swishing about like crazy and even rubbing her ballsack as well."Ahhhhh...fuuuuuuckk! Cu..Cc..cUUUMMIIiiiiIINNGGgggg!" and "HNNGGG!! YeSSSS!! GIIIVE IT ALL TOO UUSSSS!", are yelled out hard.

Jessica is about to immediately comment on this display, but is stopped by the sudden and heavy kissing, which she returns eagerly and even adding her own heavy tongue, lashing at that Yakshi's full force and without restraint while pulling on the nipples of the dual cock shemale.

Yakshi stood there as she soaked in the lewd scene around her. She murred as she looked around her. "I-I never got your names." She finally panted out. "I bet you already know who I am if you've been looking for me for so long." She flushed as she looked between the three lewd demons that she got involved with. "S-So, d-do you want to perhaps have a round two or." Yakshi flushed as she didn't know herself whether she could be able to make them satisfied for a round two. She shuddered as the initial flood had diminished down to a few ropes shooting. "And. . .um, about, Ms. Parancel." She said as she felt that the orgasm the two girls orgasm were enough to teach her the thing she promised. 

Claire and Giana finally calm down from their climaxes and get off each other to stand once more. The white haired triplet smug grins reach from ear to ear, even as they put their clothes back on."Ohhh, we would love one, but I think that is more fitting for another time. We just really wanted to see if you wanted to play with us mostly. There will be plenty of chances for more later", Giana says and grabs Yakshi's fine ass from behind.

"Mmmmmm, just what we needed to get our day properly started. You did very well for your first time, sweetheart. 10/10, would ride again, haha", Claire plainly says, not addressing  what was  said, Meanwhile she quickly checks her phone, wondering if any of her flirts are up and responding to her messages from earlier.

Jessica, folding her arms and smiling wickedly, looks at Yakshi with her own smug plastered onto her face."Ohhh, I suppose that counts! Okay...I will give you one piece of info about her. I have spent quite a lot of time with her...if you know what I mean. You may ask me...to reveal one of her powers. That way you might be able to have the upper hand...in fun ways. If that is not interesting to you...then I shall tell you something about a habit of hers...your choice", she  tells Yakshi.

Yakshi flushed looking between the three as they seemed to be rather quickly recovering from what has happened whilst her own breath was still rather ragged. She looked over at Jessica. "Um, well, I don't exactly know. I-I think I'd like to know more about um. What kind of power can you tell me that she has?" Yakshi finally decided as she was curious about the principal's powers since having been born with only physical abilities. If she knew about even one of the principal's magical abilities then there were bound to be an advantage waiting for her that she could use. Yakshi said as she went over and started to work on cleaning herself off and get dressed. 

Jessica's smug grin pretty much reminds Yakshi about how the headmaster usually looks and she approaches the lust demon in confident strides until she stands right in front of her. A mischevious laugh is heard, though not of the menacing kind, but very definitely of the extremely playful one."Hmmmm...I suppooooose I could tell you then, but shhh...it's a secret after all...now, what you learn, may shock you a lot...and I want you to know, that you asked for it, after all, so don't complain once I let you in on it", Jessica happily tells the shemale before her.

Then she takes a step backwards and then her body suddenly transform right in front of her eyes, leaving Veronica to stand there with her trademark grin and her hands at her hips."And theeere you go!", she tells the student

• Like 1
  • Woohoo 1

Yakshi blinked once, then twice before her face flushed intensely as she came to the conclusion that either Jessica and Veronica had the same power of shapeshiftry or Veronica had secretly been Jessica this whole time. "O-Oh." She flushed brilliantly as she looked at Veronica in awe. "H-Hello headmaster." She said as her lust daemon blood despite her exhaustion started to make her shafts erect again, She looked over to see if they were still there. "I. Um, oh, gosh. You saw all that." She said as her face brilliant flushed as there was one thing to have her watch whilst she fucked but there was a whole other thing to have her watching while she was participating in a way. 

New scene: Start

As the sun lazily dipped below the horizon Luther stepped forth walking in the lengthening shadow of the school reaching the sidewalk as darkness descended. He strode purposefully to the mayor's office, a dark form passing beneath the streetlights. If one were watching carefully they would notice that no reflection appeared in the windows of shops or puddles he passed by. When he finally reached city hall he entered, calmly walking up to the receptionist currently present. Luther cleared his throat and asked, "Is Mayor Müller free at the moment? I would very much like to speak with her." 

• Like 2

Normally Lisa is not present at her office at this hour, but of course this particular meeting has some unusual circumstances behind them and thus needs to be conducted in a different manner than most. She doesn't mind too much though and sees it as a good opportunity to have some more and hopefully fruitful and friendly dialogue with representatives of the large academy that resides in town. It is not too often she gets visitors from there, but she does value when it is possible for her to do so.

The older secretary, who has been her for many years, easily recogizes the pale gentleman as he approaches her counter and she nods softly in responds to his presence."Good evening mr. Braun. As you have already booked this late hour, of course you are free to enter. It is always a pleasure to meet nice and friendly monsters like yourself. You are free to sit for a moment if you need or walk right in. Miss Müller will be happy to see you I am sure", she says in a slightly elderly tone, but oddly very motherly and calming.

• Like 1

Luther smiles at the secretary just a slight one as he knows his full smile can be seen as threatening to some. He replies flatteringly "Thank you for the invitation young miss. I'll head right in." The receptionist is after all younger than him.

The meeting today was at least partially business if it was just a personal call he would have treated the Mayor to dinner. Luther knocks on the door to the Mayor's office before entering and greeting her.  "Ah, Mayor Müller you look as lovely as ever." He raises one hand to his chest as he continues. "Thank you for meeting with me, as always I deeply appreciate your willingness accommodate my nocturnal lifestyle. How has the day treated you?"

Edited by Solomon
  • Love 1

Despite being middle aged, she still accepts the flattery and smiles softly."Ohhh, of course. I hope your meeting will go well mr. Braun". she says and waves to him and gets back to her work once he has left for the office.

-----

The door is opened automatically as the secretary or mayor can push a button for that to happen.

Her office is huge, but needs to be in order to fit her large desk, multiple comfy chairs, bookcases and of course plenty of file cabinets, as well as interior pieces ot make it look nice and aestethic. The whole room has an almost neo aristocratic feel to it, from furnishing, to the colours on the wall and so on.

Behind her huge wooden desk, the 33 year old mayor sits with her reading glasses on which she takes off and stands up and coming over to extend her hand to Luther."Oh, thank you and you look dabber and handsome as well, Mr Braun. Please...have a seat. I am always happy to meet with proper personages such as yourself as we always tend to get along well and do good business on top of that. My day went by okay. Some unfortunate matter has shown up, but nothing too major and it should be dealt with soon. Now please...have a seat! Can I get you anything?", she replies back and sits back down.

• Love 1

Luther takes her offered hand in his raising it slighly and turning it. Leaning down he lightly kisses the back of her hand. Which he knows is a rarer custom that is going somewhat out of style, but he likes it and he knows the mayor does enjoy some old fashioned things. As is shown by the style of the room and her good opinion of Luther.

He lets go of her hand and smiles at her compliments. He does always do his best to comport himself in a proper manner and he's glad someone recognizes and appreciates that. He frons slightly at mention of an "unfortunate matter". When she offers him a drink, presumably, his gaze shifts subtly to her neck. Even if she did say yes to that she'd be dazed after and we have business. "... no I'm quite alright, but thank you regardless." Sitting down in one of the large comfy chairs he asks, "So what precisely is this "unfortunate matter" as you said it?"

• Love 1