1st year classroom

Hiro listened to Amelia's @OlrukTheSmall reasoning, taking the story in and nodding every now and then. He hadn't had the chance to respond to her just yet, and looks like he doesn't get to. At the point where she got to the lovebirds part and they were both interrupted, Hiro shot his gaze at Misty @Icarian Dreams, taking a step back. He looked at her with widened, scared and shaking pupils. As he looked though, time stopped around him and something came to his mind. In his head, he tried to place the story together: The ghost girl acted weird ever since she noticed that Hiro kept looking at Yoko. The people around him obviously do not know the truth and what's happening between him and the zombie girl. The ghost girl seems to be wanting the human boy's attention the most. When Yoko is mentioned, she suddenly changed. When love was mentioned, she had an outburst.

As he realized the story, he widened his eyes, not looking scared anymore. He closed his eyes then and took a couple of steps forward, being right in front of Misty. "Misty... Please, look at me." He tried to find her eyes, but she was looking away. Hoping that she would look back, he continues with what he was about to say. "We're not-... Lovebirds..." He crossed his arms and took a quick look at Amelia, squinting his eyes as if he was blaming her for assuming such things. He wasn't really blaming her for anything though, right? Regardless of that, he changes his way of staring, not having that piercing look anymore. He began to explain to everyone curious. "We simply met right before class, and I helped her with something... Ever since then, I kept an eye on Yoko to make sure she's fine... Now, please... I want to see everyone smile here, especially you, Misty..." He puts on a smile and finally looks at Misty, hoping to catch her gaze.

The nervous human boy seemed to have man up there just a second. Everyone must've thought that he's going to run away with his tail between his legs. But no, he was only scared for a moment. He had a sudden thought that he shouldn't be scared of the friends he just made. He even put the story together in his head. And so, that is why he stood his ground. What a moment to remember!

• Like 1
  • Woohoo 1

OOC: I have not read up on ALL those replies, so please excuse me having zero clue about the ongoing conversation and I hope you can sort of clue me in.

Julia has had no idea what has been going on as she snoozing slid into a full time napping, shamelessly sleeping in class.

Yoko had been mostly nervous, with all of the interaction going on, so she kind of retreated to her phone for most of the time.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Atmer took in the whole scene as he slowly inched away. Thanks to his hearing, he had overheard the comment that @OlrukTheSmall had made to @Godot, which seemed to be what set off @Icarian Dreams. Thankfully, Hiro seemed to have it handled. He moved against the wall and apparently ended up next to the naked manticore @JennyDK, who was asleep through all of this. He gave her a light poke with his tail, nudging the top of her head. "H...hey. I don't think you should be sleeping right now. Hello?"

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Atmer took in the whole scene as he slowly inched away. Thanks to his hearing, he had overheard the comment that @OlrukTheSmall had made to @Godot, which seemed to be what set off @Icarian Dreams. Thankfully, Hiro seemed to have it handled. He moved against the wall and apparently ended up next to the naked manticore @JennyDK, who was asleep through all of this. He gave her a light poke with his tail, nudging the top of her head. "H...hey. I don't think you should be sleeping right now. Hello?"at

Julia grumbles as she woken up from her lovely slumber and it takes a few seconds for her to open up her eyes and gaze at the young wolf man and growl."Grrr....I am sleeping off last night's partying. I need this...why are you waking me?", she lightly sneers.

The ghost-girl averted her gaze from the boy @Godot for a few seconds longer. "Of course you aren't lovebirds. I never thought you were. W-what a dumb idea." She muttered, as the storm slowly died around her. "N-not that I would mind. You can be lovebirds w-with anyone you want to!" She felt her voice rise again, but managed to calm it down. "I just thought that Amelia's idea was exciting. That's all." She raised her eyes to meet Hiro's, a deep blush adorning her face. She felt like falling to the ground, but she managed to keep herself afloat under the human's gaze. Hoping to quickly move on from the incident, she asked: "Now, what were we talking about?"

Edited by Icarian Dreams
Fixing color
  • Love 1

"Well then, what about the student council that Mr. Braun told us about. He said we needed to elect three people. The president, the vice-president and secretary." She ticked off on her fingers. "I-I mean, we don't need to decide them right here and now but perhaps if anybody wanted to try right away. I-I personally don't mind helping out with stuff around the school." She said as her tentacles writhed under her dress a bit nervously as she didn't really know what to be expecting. "So, really, we kind of just need two more people." 

As things died down, Hiro uncrossed his arms. Noticing that for some reason everyone was already minding their own businesses, except Misty and Amelia. He noticed the blush on Misty's ghostly cheeks and decided to store the memory he just lived through in his mind, inside the special bank, where he keeps memories most special to him.

He'd first respond to Misty @Icarian Dreams, seeming normal again. "Sure, sure..." He let out a chuckle, as she was making up excuses, but he'd also respond to her last question. "I believe we were talking about... Going out to explore the city?"

He looks over to Atmer. @Thatannoyinggod "Looks like Atmer lost interest in the friendship rather quickly." He said that out loud, with an innocent grin on his face as he looked at him, but he looks back at those still around him.

He responds to Amelia @OlrukTheSmall at last, looking in her eyes. "Believe me, I wouldn't be that helpful with anything... I'm not so good when I'm put on the spotlight, as you c-clearly seen before, hah..." He sighed once, looking away somewhere random. After a moment, he stared back at her. "Amelia, I will keep in mind what you said earlier. Since... I'm the first human that you've seen, I'll be more than happy to tell you more about myself, once we get the chance to...! I'd be interested to know more about you as well. You certainly seem like you're full of stories." Was that a compliment? He smiles, closing his eyes, appearing rather cheerful. In the meantime he pushes up his glasses with a hand.

Edited by Godot
  • Woohoo 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, OlrukTheSmall said:

"Well then, what about the student council that Mr. Braun told us about. He said we needed to elect three people. The president, the vice-president and secretary." She ticked off on her fingers. "I-I mean, we don't need to decide them right here and now but perhaps if anybody wanted to try right away. I-I personally don't mind helping out with stuff around the school." She said as her tentacles writhed under her dress a bit nervously as she didn't really know what to be expecting. "So, really, we kind of just need two more people." 

Atmer overheard Amelia talk about the student council and he called out to her. "Im pretty interested in it! Maybe we can take some time after class to think through who all could be what." He would have came over to talk to them about it, but he wanted to try and see if he could get to know the manticore student as well.

24 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Julia grumbles as she woken up from her lovely slumber and it takes a few seconds for her to open up her eyes and gaze at the young wolf man and growl."Grrr....I am sleeping off last night's partying. I need this...why are you waking me?", she lightly sneers.

"Well...we're supposed to be meeting everyone and get to know our classmates...and I didn't want you to feel left out." His tail continued to wave around, just in case he needed to poke her again. He tried to give her a kind smile to help ease her aggression. 

6 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Atmer overheard Amelia talk about the student council and he called out to her. "Im pretty interested in it! Maybe we can take some time after class to think through who all could be what." He would have came over to talk to them about it, but he wanted to try and see if he could get to know the manticore student as well.

"Well...we're supposed to be meeting everyone and get to know our classmates...and I didn't want you to feel left out." His tail continued to wave around, just in case he needed to poke her again. He tried to give her a kind smile to help ease her aggression. 

She rises slowly from her seat and stretches, her naked form on full display for the young wolf guy. She grumbles heavily, but doesn't seem too aggressive or mad, just a bit groggy really."What the fuck is going on? Why are you gathering around like this, making such noise?", she sighs and looks at the group near the human boy. She walks over to him @Godot  with a light frown."Are you the cause of all this commotion? Why are you hens even yapping about?", she says, refering to the flock of gals.

"Well, we were discussing what classes we were going to have. And we're also thinking about going out to have our own lil celebration at this place that Misty knows where we could play some fun games and get to know each other more since well, we're all first years." She said as she tried not to look too deeply at the Manticore's naked form afraid that her more 'inappropriate tentacles might try to do something that she might not exactly be proud of. She looked over at the clock to see if it had been fifteen minutes already and whether or not if Mr. Braun will let them know whether they could pick it up tomorrow as class was done and he had other stuff to do. 

Despite trying to remove herself from the conversation, Misty can't resist herself, as she hears the manticore girl @JennyDKinsult them. She waits for Amelia @OlrukTheSmall to finish her thought, before she picks up. "And with that attitude, you're not invited!" Why did the wolf-boy @Thatannoyinggod even bother waking her up? She clearly wasn't going to bring anything worthwhile to the conversation. She backed herself a bit to a corner, sending a last murderous stare towards the girl, before moving her gaze elsewhere. It happened to stop at the zombie-girl Hiro @Godot seemed to fancy so much. Misty sighed, and flew towards the girl. At this point, having her just sit there, listening seemed worse than having her in the conversation. She addressed her. "He-ey, Yoko, right? Wanna join us? We're talking... well a lot of stuff."

The Dark King was so caught up in his head that he messed quite a bit. He was contemplating the words they said where sports, even wondered which one was combat. Even more, the things he had seen the past few days since he arrived. From boxes with light in it, to the board that was in front of the class. Wondering once more what it was made of? Marble? No, it didn't feel like marble. Then the things they wrote with, where was the ink they used. He honestly wanted to take a closer look. The classes he thought about was society, biology and English and basics. For sports, he had no idea what was what. Thinking of it all made his head hurt. 

Luckily someone pulled him from his thoughts, his gaze turning towards the group who were talking together. @OlrukTheSmall The offer was quite nice and made him smile as he replied with a bit of curiosity. "I'd love to join.. Gives me someone to help explain what some things are... Oh, for the 'sports'. Which one of them is fighting?"

The moment Hiro had not been waiting for, has finally happened. The naked manticore girl was all up in his face, one could say. He took a step back as he put his hands up but he stubbed the back of his foot on the leg of his table, it making a clanking noise, the table itself moving a little bit. His expression was flushed as he was practically forced to look over her naked body. His pupils were small from the sight. He gulps once, and manages to find his way up to her eyes. He drops his jaw a little bit, because he is unable to speak, but closes his eyes and shakes his head to regain his senses, opening them back up to look at Julia. "Uh-uhuhuhummmh.... N-no I'm-.... Agh-...." He wanted to go back even more but ended up falling back into his seat which he had stood up from earlier, which presumably gave an even better view of the manticore girl, as he looked up at her menacing pose. He couldn't really speak anymore, at that.

• Haha 1

Atmer quickly lifted his tail to hide a blush that was spreading over his face as the manticore @JennyDK stood in front of him. He did his best to avert his eyes....and not succeeding very well. He went over to join in with the group again, a little happy to have brought her into the conversation.

2 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Despite trying to remove herself from the conversation, Misty can't resist herself, as she hears the manticore girl @JennyDKinsult them. She waits for Amelia @OlrukTheSmall to finish her thought, before she picks up. "And with that attitude, you're not invited!" Why did the wolf-boy @Thatannoyinggod even bother waking her up? She clearly wasn't going to bring anything worthwhile to the conversation. She backed herself a bit to a corner, sending a last murderous stare towards the girl, before moving her gaze elsewhere. It happened to stop at the zombie-girl Hiro @Godot seemed to fancy so much. Misty sighed, and flew towards the girl. At this point, having her just sit there, listening seemed worse than having her in the conversation. She addressed her. "He-ey, Yoko, right? Wanna join us? We're talking... well a lot of stuff."

"Invited to what? If it's anything hosted by you, it's probably loud and obnoxious anyway. I have no idea why these other monsters would do so, but not my problem. What even is your deal anyway?", she growls, unsure what the ghost girl is trying to do, being irrating at first and then trying to act nice.

------------
The zombie girl gets her attention torn from her phone finally and almost stumbles off her seat, but manages to not slip off it last momet."H..h.hhuh? Uhhmm..you mean..uhh mmee?", she asks rather stupid, before realizing the obvious answers and blushing from embarrasement at her mistake."J..Join you? Well..t..talking about what?", she stutters, unsure what she is being dragged into and then clearly looking towards Hiro @Godot, trying to see if he is still here and what his reaction might be, her blush still on her face and perhaps staring a bit long.

The human boy Hiro handled the angry ghost rather well and Luther nodded in appreciation. He felt no need to interfere anymore, though he'd keep a watchful eye. A couple more minutes passed. Luther stands up again and makes an announcement, "Alright class feel free to leave when you wish; except for Mr.Levi @The Dark King I will need to speak with you. Don't forget to submit your applications for classes by the end of class tomorrow!"

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Playing oblivious now, are we? Trying to get me to lower my guard, you- Misty stopped her mind from throwing more accusations at the zombie-girl @JennyDK. Maybe she really meant no harm. Benefit of the doubt or something like that. She sighed in her mind, and responded to Yoko.  "Weeell.. Different stuff. What classes we're taking, what are we doing after class, and so on. Just come on already." I'll have an easier job watching you that way. Not waiting for the zombie to follow, she turned to fly back to the group, carefully eyeing what was going on between the manticore and Hiro. Her face darkened. She turned for one second, and Julia already had her breasts in Hiro's face. Ugh, she should defuse this situation.

" 'll-right folks, we goin' or what?" She threw into the air upon hearing Luther's @Solomon announcement, preventively positioning herself between Yoko and Hiro @Godot.

Edited by Icarian Dreams

It appears that the manticore girl wasn't so busy with the human boy anymore. He looked over to Yoko, just as she looked at him, and quickly snapped out of his broken trance that he was in thanks to the manticore girl. He stood back up and dusted off his shirt, looking over to Misty @Icarian Dreams and Yoko @JennyDK with a smile. "Hey Yoko.... Hey Misty... It appears that w-we can go... But where? I'm not sure if going to town is such a good idea, don't we have more classes...?" He asks, putting a finger on his own chin as he looks up, thinking.

Julia simply groans and rolls her eyes at the weird ghost girl and slips out once she sees opportunity to do so.

Yoko looks at Hiro @Godot and Misty @Icarian Dreams, unsure what to do really,"Uhhmm...I think we only have..orientation. Today...so..we should be free...what did you have in mind, Hiro?", she asks timidly.

• Thanks 1

Atmer watched as the manticore @JennyDKleave rather suddenly. He hadn't even gotten her name. He let out a sigh and a shrug, knowing he'll probably run into her again. He was happy to see that the drama between @Godot, @Icarian Dreams, and Yoko, he thought he heard the name right, had all calmed down. He let his tail drop to the ground and walked over to Amelia @OlrukTheSmall"Well, seems everything has calmed down now. Mr. Braun @Solomon said we could all leave. You wanna go join them to the city? Or give them some time to straighten things out between them?" His interest in her tentacles seemed to come back, having to keep his tail from trying to poke one if he saw one of them move.

Amelia thought about it as she realized with a sharp 'ah!' "Oh, I need to still move in to the dorms today! I'm sorry. I'm the one who organized to do this but I completely forgot that I need to move my stuff into the dorms today! My mom was coming around to help me with unloading my bags and she said that she'd be here after my orientation!" She pulled out her phone to quickly scroll her texts and her thumbs slowly began to type out a message. "Once I finish moving in, I'll be happy to join you though! Keep your phone on so that way you can let me know where you're at so I can get there." She said a bit rapidly as she ran over to the door but unfortunately her clumsiness struck again and she tripped just outside the door falling down. Her long skirt flipping up showing her clean white panties. Thankfully, she landed on her front so they didn't see the bulge of her flaccid pillar. Her various tendrils shifting around her waist and legs. 

• Love 1

With Amelia's departure and Hiro's attention at the two dead girls, he thought he ought to head out as well. "Shoot me a text whenever we are going to meet up. It was awesome meeting all of you." His tail couldn't stop wagging as he grabbed his stuff and left the classroom too, not knowing what would happen when he went to the arena to practice his shadow striding.

Hiro crossed his arms as everyone left. He even stared at Amelia as she fell over again thanks to her clumsiness, shaking his head and looking away, although he was blushing a little bit from the sight, but it slowly died down. Hiro smiles at Yoko @JennyDK. "As they said, we were talking about going out, however that's going to happen later... Everyone else seems to have gone off on their own already... We have exchanged phone numbers, soo..." He takes out his own phone, but momentarily he looks at Misty, then back at Yoko, awaiting her response to exchanging numbers. "How about it? I can get in touch with you easily then."

He continued to smile at Yoko, but he ended up looking at Misty @Icarian Dreams. "Misty? Are you going to go now, too...? Can I at least know your dorm room number, or something?" He nervously smiled at the ghost girl, thinking about his interesting encounter with her that happened just minutes ago.

Edited by Godot

With more of the students leaving, Yoko eases up considerably, though she has no idea why the young boy, Hiro, is blushing at every little thing. Of course, it has no reason to bother her, but she thinks he is just as shy herself or there is something else going on. It doesn't take up too much of her headspace right now as she fishes out her own phone."Ohhh...uhmmm...sure....here you go", she says and shows off her phone number to them both, though she doesn't really know whether or not Misty @Icarian Dreams even want to be around her.

• Love 1

Misty smiles, glad that the amount of people distracting Hiro @Godot from her is getting smaller. "Oh, sure thing! Room twenty-five, drop in any time!" She says, giving the boy a wink. "Well, I don't have anywhere to go really, so if you want to hang out..." She starts, pulling a bit closer to the human, until she's at his eyes' height. She doesn't seem to mind the zombie-girl @JennyDK, seeing how she doesn't really seem to be one to interrupt.

• Love 1