3rd year classroom

@JennyDK

Zadria couldn’t help but tighten her grip on the desk again, the sound of it cracking was heard clearly. In fact more smoke was coming from her position, her desk seemingly getting more dark where her body had contact with it. “Your not the one who talked shit in my head, but your already making me wanna sear that that grin off. I could make that grin permanent too. Burned off someone’s face so hard when I was a kid that they couldn’t stop smiling from their nerves being burnt.” The higher daemon grinned back with sharpened teeth. She was already pissed off and she was by far unable to just hold out from starting something! She needed a release for fucks sake, and if she can’t smoke she might just cook someone till they smell of fresh barbecue. Not to mention her family trait had real potent fire magic, she could already cast high level pyromancy! Showing off doesn’t sound like a bad idea... makes people know she can burn anyone that stupid enough! 

• Woohoo 1

"Watch your language, young lady." Victor instinctively muttered towards the demon @Multiversal, not really giving her much mind, as he was finishing his conversation with the headmaster. He groaned at the remark. He had a phone. A 50-year-old german rotary-dial telephone after his father. And he stood by the opinion that he didn't need any other. He quite liked the ringing. Giving Edgar a last goodbye, he turned to face the class, from habit adjusting his tie.

As was to be expected, he was interrupted by one of the triplets @JennyDK before he could address the class. He sighed.

"Miss LuBelle, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I haven't even said anything for you to learn." He looked over at Zadria. The girl was right though. "Miss Pyrope, I would ask that you stop growling at fellow students and try not to destroy the desk on the first day of school." Satisfied with his answer, he stepped back, once again attempting to address the class. He clapped his hands together.

"Well then. Allow me to welcome you to yet another year at our fine establishment! Most of you know me already, but I see some fresh faces here, so allow me to introduce myself. I'm Victor Marlowe, and I will be your history teacher and a homeroom teacher for what's hopefully-" He glanced at Zadria. "-your last...year... Miss Pyrope cease this at once!" Victor snarled, hearing the demoness speak over him. He felt his nails and fangs lengthen ever so slightly. "DuBelle. Stop. Distracting. Other. Students." He growled through his teeth.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Woohoo 1

"Me? Distracting? I would never...such accusations when I merely ask miss Zadria shows proper decency, manner and respect towards those of us who are here to learn and get properly introduced. But I guess if you keep failing to graduate, you need to get pissed off and blame others indirectly", Claire goes on, holding her poker face as well as she can while her sisters stick their heads into open books to hide their snickering.

Zadria glared at her history teacher, seemingly more annoyed at this point. She really wanted a smoke... god she needed it at this damn school! From those shitty LuBelles to this damn teacher... it was getting harder for her to just hold back. She was sitting up tensely in her chair at this point, the furniture she was against threatening to burn right then and there, but just barely holding on to the last of her patience. “Fucking shitty people making this damn crap...” The higher daemon growled quietly, trying to keep it to herself and keep herself from getting punished on the first day. This was why she always smoked before coming to class. At least she’d have something to help ease her damn head before she-... Zadria places a hand over her mouth, furrowing her eyebrows more as she tried to hold it in. She can’t let that smoke out, for something as petty as this shit, she can’t get expelled for releasing that smoke. Yet those damn sisters... she couldn’t help but cause the desk to burn even more, embers beginning to form as she tried to hold onto her instincts before they were let out with ferocity. “Stop saying that shit... stop saying that bull crap... I’m gonna burn ya... fucking burn that trashy corpse to ash like him...” Zadria threatened, her mouth beginning to leak out a slight bit of extremely dark grey smoke, her eyes slowly getting full of unstable anger. 

Edited by Multiversal

On 7/27/2020 at 5:46 PM, JennyDK said:

"Me? Distracting? I would never...such accusations when I merely ask miss Zadria shows proper decency, manner and respect towards those of us who are here to learn and get properly introduced. But I guess if you keep failing to graduate, you need to get pissed off and blame others indirectly", Claire goes on, holding her poker face as well as she can while her sisters stick their heads into open books to hide their snickering.

Victor felt the hair on his neck stand up. He took a deep breath in and out. "Very well, Miss DuBelle. If you're such a keen learner, how about you remind the class about the Wars of the Roses? We've discussed it by the end of the last year, it should still be recent on your mind."

He turned towards Zadria, seeing as the demon was having trouble keeping her cool. God, was he really about to have a fire started in his class on the very first day again?

"Miss Pyrope, I recommend that you step outside and get a grasp on yourself. Be back within." He looked at his watch. "five minutes." He turned to the higher demon, hoping to be able to resolve the manner as peacefully as he could.

Edited by Icarian Dreams

2 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Victor felt the hair on his neck stand up. He took a deep breath in and out. "Very well, Miss DuBelle. If you're such a keen learner, how about you remind the class about the Wars of the Roses? We've discussed it by the end of the last year, it should still be recent on your mind."

He turned towards Zadria, seeing as the demon was having trouble keeping her cool. God, was he really about to have a fire started in his class on the very first day again?

"Miss Pyrope, I recommend that you step outside and get a grasp on yourself. Be back within." He looked at his watch. "five minutes." He turned to the higher demon, hoping to be able to resolve the manner as peacefully as he could.

The three sisters, while posed with what seems like a challenge, can only grin lightly as they look at each other, messaging silently between each other. Jessica, the more studious of the trio, telepathically tells Claire the right answer."Ohhh is that all Mr. Victor? The  Wars of the Roses was...", she goes on explaining, in overall gist what it was about, while Giana simply sits and watches the whole thing go on.

Spoiler

'Girls, I should totally follow her...and see how she will do on her timeout'

Zadria gripped her desk even harder, causing it to crack more and more... though when Victor told her to step outside, she didn’t hesitate, immediately standing and quickly walking out of the classroom... the door was slammed shut behind her. Now outside of the classroom, she approached a nearby window on the other side, forcing it open and leaning towards the open air. It was then she uncovered her mouth, letting loose a plume of the dark smoke that drifted downwards, the plants beneath it immediately withering at the touch of it. “Damn those shitheads... I’m gonna burn their flesh off their bones. I’ll fucking kill them...” Zadria mumbles to herself, breathing rather heavily as she vented to no one... she really needed to smoke... it was the only damn thing helping her stay cool in the recent years. Without it she’s gonna snap again... she leans against the window sill, trying to cool off with the outside air, but the weak breeze did little to help her heating body. The higher daemon growled, grasping her head... she needed the entire day off... maybe she’ll just skip this class and head straight to Toshi or Yuumi...

• Love 1

Seeing the drama that was happening between the higher daemon and some of the lust demons. Saeki gulped as Jessica's words rang through her head and she bit her lip as she wondered if this was a chance but then she got an idea as the words rang through her head. 

I want you to simply masturbate...openly...for 10 minutes...can you do that for little me?

Seeing the loophole, Yakshi smiled as she moved her phallic tail from behind her and onto her lap. There she began to stroke herself as she watched the drama between the teacher, whichever of the triplets and the higher daemon. She shuddered as she shifted a bit in her chair as her tail was practically a third pole for her. . . A very flexible and long pole that was in this weird dimension of having a hard feeling to it but being rather soft and flexible too. Of course, she made the note in her book on Zadria that went something like 'seems to have short temper but good at restricting herself?'  She allowed her gaze to go to the trio who was reciting the past of the rose war and made yet another note. 'Doesn't look studious but quite smart.'

• Haha 1

Victor sighed a bit. He forgot the triplets had to be questioned separately. Well, at the very least one of them had to know something if they managed to answer as she did. He looked at Zadria run out of the class. He would have to talk with her later. He wasn't sure if he could endure another year if she remained this agitated. And the DuBelle triplets weren't helping either.

He looked carefully at the girls, attempting to discern them. Once he figured out which one was which, he interrupted. "Very well DuBelle. Whichever one of you it was. If I see or hear about any of you messing with other students, I'll make sure all three find more time to study at detention. Are we clear?" He raised an eyebrow at the girls.

"Now, without further interruptions: As I mentioned, this is likely your last year with us, meaning that by the end of this year you will face your final exams from all mandatory subjects as well as a number of subjects of your choice. "

He coughed a few times into his hand, scanning the class. His nose picked up a rather... undecent smell. He continued, as his eyes follow to try and locate the source.

"You will need to choose your subjects until the end of this month, and you'll go through mock exams at the end of the first semester to prepare you for the real thing. Any questions regarding that?"

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Love 1

Yakshi silently swore to herself as she saw the teacher's nose sniffing and swore to herself. Werewolf. . . or something with a sharp sense of nostrils. She let out a sigh as her tail fell back to swishing on the ground away from attention letting the arousal scent drift away and calm itself. Her pencil marking down this note as in her three years here she had a few notes of previous teachers and she flipped in her small notebook as she found her entry on him and quickly made a note there. 'Be careful with anything that causes a sharp smell.' She finished making the note before blinking as she saw that she had already made that note before. She flushed as she twisted the pencil in her fingers and vigorously erased it before brushing off the eraser shavings off. In the meanwhile her other hand worked on scribbling down on that there would soon be finals for them and then. . . well, they graduate. 

This puzzled Yakshi as now that she was in her final year. She raised the remaining hand that wasn't massaging her tail in the air. "Um, Mr. Marlowe, I'm not really sure if it's been mentioned before but. . . what happens after we graduate? Are we just put out to try and mingle with the human world then?" She asked inquisitively. 

Edited by OlrukTheSmall
  • Like 2

Zadria tapped her foot against the floor restlessly, breathing in and out to try and calm down... yet she couldn’t. She knew she had an addiction with smoking at this point but she doubts she’ll ever stop. Maybe Toshimura will have tobacco that has a calming trait that lasts a damn while... she needs that, and a smoke eating flower with her. Maybe she’ll just take some extras that are for instant relief too, strong and bold to help her forget about shit like this quickly. Her thoughts swirled around, trying to distract herself with something. The daemon could only go on so long around... them... she knows that those girls are gonna target her. Thing is, she wasn’t afraid of them... she was just having the urge to make them be afraid of her. That way, they won’t ever bother messing with her again. “... Tch, need to burn something...” Zadria reaches over towards her hair, plucking the vibrant flower out of it and staring at its healthy features... she never felt too comfortable wearing pretty things like this, but she didn’t like burning them either... but it was something to help her get some rage outta her. At least a bit until she has to go back inside. The albino haired daemon was positive she would snap out if this continued. She lets out a weak chuckle, gripping the window sill tightly. “... Where are ya when I need you lil sis...” Zadria quietly said to herself, closing her eyes as she thought to herself. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Victor sighed a bit. He forgot the triplets had to be questioned separately. Well, at the very least one of them had to know something if they managed to answer as she did. He looked at Zadria run out of the class. He would have to talk with her later. He wasn't sure if he could endure another year if she remained this agitated. And the DuBelle triplets weren't helping either.

He looked carefully at the girls, attempting to discern them. Once he figured out which one was which, he interrupted. "Very well DuBelle. Whichever one of you it was. If I see or hear about any of you messing with other students, I'll make sure all three find more time to study at detention. Are we clear?" He raised an eyebrow at the girls.

"Now, without further interruptions: As I mentioned, this is likely your last year with us, meaning that by the end of this year you will face your final exams from all mandatory subjects as well as a number of subjects of your choice. "

He coughed a few times into his hand, scanning the class. His nose picked up a rather... undecent smell. He continued, as his eyes follow to try and locate the source.

"You will need to choose your subjects until the end of this month, and you'll go through mock exams at the end of the first semester to prepare you for the real thing. Any questions regarding that?"

"It was me who answered you mr Victor. Really, what are you trying to insinuate here?", Claire speaks out, acting very much like she resents the very notion about Giana or Jessica being part of this.

Victor breathed out heavily. Why was it always him who got all the deliquents in the class? There were so many teachers much better equipped for dealing with these kinds of students. Luther could hypnotize for goodness' sake!

On 7/27/2020 at 7:13 PM, JennyDK said:

"It was me who answered you mr Victor. Really, what are you trying to insinuate here?", Claire speaks out, acting very much like she resents the very notion about Giana or Jessica being part of this.

"You know very well what I'm insinuating." He considered separating them for a moment, but decided that spreading their area of influence may bring more harm than good. He let the next part of his answer be directed at the rest of the class as well. "I am well familiar with your abilities. I am aware how they can be used for ill purposes. And while I do not want to be pushed to drastic measures, the school has a set of seals, quite useful to neutralize a vast majority of them. Keep that in mind."

On 7/27/2020 at 7:02 PM, OlrukTheSmall said:

Yakshi silently swore to herself as she saw the teacher's nose sniffing and swore to herself. Werewolf. . . or something with a sharp sense of nostrils. She let out a sigh as her tail fell back to swishing on the ground away from attention letting the arousal scent drift away and calm itself. Her pencil marking down this note as in her three years here she had a few notes of previous teachers and she flipped in her small notebook as she found her entry on him and quickly made a note there. 'Be careful with anything that causes a sharp smell.' She finished making the note before blinking as she saw that she had already made that note before. She flushed as she twisted the pencil in her fingers and vigorously erased it before brushing off the eraser shavings off. In the meanwhile her other hand worked on scribbling down on that there would soon be finals for them and then. . . well, they graduate. 

This puzzled Yakshi as now that she was in her final year. She raised the remaining hand that wasn't massaging her tail in the air. "Um, Mr. Marlowe, I'm not really sure if it's been mentioned before but. . . what happens after we graduate? Are we just put out to try and mingle with the human world then?" She asked inquisitively. 

His glance was attracted by a yet another lust demon, this time sitting a bit further in the back. He sniffed the air a few more times. The smell he felt appeared to come from her, but it seemed she wasn't doing anything illicit at the moment. He sighed at the question. "Ideally, you would want to seek higher education at a college or an university, or you could try your luck with professional work. Alas, as of this day, there are few higher education institutions that accept monsters. We are actively working to establish partnerships with multiple universities in the area, but I can't make any promises." He smiled bitterly as he recalled his own troubles finding work. "I'm sure your human society teacher will have a much more in-depth answer to that question..."

He checked his watch. Zadria @Multiversalseemed to be running late. He decided to give her a minute or two before he'd go to find her.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Like 1

Ramick sat stone still in the class holding the tree Edgar gave him as the drama unfolded around him. He kept his head slightly tilted to keep an eye on the freaky human boy. After all that kid had tried to see if he could get a syringe through Ramick's skin (thankfully not) and had been pestering him about getting x-rays for a while. He wasn't happy when Victor sent Zadria out. He whispered under his breath, "Now I'm stuck with Stein and the Lubelles without someone I can count on... crap" He looks about the room trying to find someone reliable and notices Yakshi. Another lust demon(?) maybe and she's stroking her tail an awful lot probably just a nervousness thing. Probably in league with the triplets. Best not to bother anyone about it. Ramick raises his hand when Victor mentions the human world and graduation "So um I'm something of an athlete, but I don't think humans will let me compete against them in sports professionally... so what sort of opportunities would be available to me?" 

• Like 1

Yakshi looked as the room was filled with silence. It was unbearably silent and she sighed as she kind of knew the ropes by now. She raised her hand again for Victor @Icarian Dreams to notice her. "Um, Mr. Marlowe," She said as she had partly remembered his official designation from her notes and the fact that as one of the only history teachers and history being a required course to take. She knew him from a past year. "As our homeroom teacher, shouldn't we be getting assignment papers for what classes we'll be doing this year and who'll we will be electing as the student council for the third years. I believe we need three people correct? A president, a vice president and a secretary." She said as at this point unless some of the students were miraculously put into their third year through skipping a year or automatically put into their third. They would know this process by now. 

She got up with a gentle sigh from her desk. "If you would like to have some help with handing out papers. I'm more than willing to take a load off with assisting." Yakshi said. As much as she didn't like showing herself off as the teacher's pet. She figured at this rate she was going to become one just due to the fact that she was somewhat listening. . . Of course, she had totally forgotten about Ramick and his. . . was he carrying a tree? Well, It wasn't the weirdest thing that she'd seen before. Her tail swished behind her as it had become completely relaxed in the silence as she figured that the hot headed daemon wasn't going to come back. . . at least not for a long time. 

• Thanks 1
  • Woohoo 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yakshi sighed as she stretched her arms around her body. She hadn't left class yet. Her eyes were staring down at the fillable worksheet that she had to pass out to the class. It was for what classes to take and when. She sighed and her upper arms bent in to rub at her temples to relieve her aching headache. She was thinking about trying to get classes that had first and second years over third years but the problem was that she still needed to do her required yearly courses which still filled up all of her required time anyways! 

Viktor sighed as he sat down heavily behind his desk, machinally opening one of the drawers to pull out the paperwork. The lesson went as awful as he imagined it would. What happens after we graduate? What opportunities will we have? What was he supposed to tell them? That they'd be lucky to find a job? That they'll be looked down upon because they are different? Or should he lie, tell them that everything would go alright, that they would graduate, chase a career of their dreams and live happily ever after?

He remembered how he was treated when his... mutation showed. He was lucky to have a human form most of the times, but still the best he could have hoped for, was a job at a gas station that barely made his ends meet, and he got kicked out of even that after he transformed during one of his shifts. It was hard to say what would have happened of him if not for Veronica and Ironclaw. But not every monster could be a teacher. Sure, some of them would have it easier. Some just looked different, but in reality were quite similar to humans. But then people like Zadria... Her temperament was just a part of her nature, but what boss would understand that? What job could she really find? These monsters were some of the first to try and actually integrate themselves into the human world. But the human world wasn't ready for them. And they suffered because of it.

He slammed his palm into the desk. It wasn't fair. These kids deserve more. His claws retracted, pulling some of the wooden splinters alongside them, his hand mindlessly stroking over the punctures in the desk, as if it would somehow repair the damage. It didn't. The werewolf sat back slowly, not even realizing when he left his chair, his gaze rising slightly as he heard something, no, someone, in the back of the class. He got slightly flustered, realizing that he had an audience to his tantrum. "Excuse me, Miss Leanan @OlrukTheSmall," he apologized, trying to maintain at least an impression of professionalism, as he tried to discern what was it that the girl was focused on. "...Can I help you?" A question followed, a tone of genuine concern in the man's voice. No matter what was to come, they were still his students and for them, he would have to be strong.

Yakshi blinked as she was so caught up in her own thoughts that she didn't even know that Viktor was still there until he slammed his hand against the desk. She jumped from the loud noise and looked up as she was addressed. "Oh, Mr. Marlowe. I'm sorry. It's nothing. I was just. . . looking at what classes I should take this year. I. . . don't really know what to pick up and when." She said as while it was mandatory to pick up some classes and since she was a third year, some of her classes would include people of her grade, she just didn't know when to do it to try and avoid some of the people she'd rather not see save for homeroom. 

She couldn't really say outright that she didn't want to randomly pick classes as she feared some of the students here. "I hope it's alright if I stay here a lil longer. You can go ahead and leave before me." She said as she pulled out a forced smile. She looked down at her paper and she felt her heart beat in her chest as she didn't know what to say to him. It was sort-of her fault that the class got as chaotic as it did. 

Still looking down at the paper, she twisted a pencil in her lower hand. "I-I'm sorry about today's class. I kind of added into the chaos and confusion." She said as a person who wanted to graduate sooner rather than later she wanted to know what kind of future offers there was out there but even if it had been a couple of years after they were introduced. She should've known a lot of the human society wouldn't treat them as equals. Heck, a lot of the humans couldn't even treat each other as equals! So, what hope was that so many new races would be so openly welcomed. 

Great job Vic, now you've gone and upset her. He berated himself silently and smiled, trying to reassure the girl. She seemed awfully nervous. "Take your time, Yakshi. I'll be around for a while anyways." He trailed off a bit, looking at the papers he had in front of him. The one part of opening a year nobody talks about. He grinned bitterly, his hand blindly searching out a pen from the drawer.

He leaned back over the paperwork, taking a quick look at the attendance list. Well, at least pretty much everyone showed up. Right, except Zadria of course. He raised his pen for a second to note her absence, but stopped himself mid-writing. She had enough of a struggle herself. His gaze verted through the remaining names, stopping when it found Yakshi. Lust demon. How did he even end up with, what was it, four? lust demons in his class? Well, compared to the LuBelles, Yakshi was practically an angel. And she did seem to care about the school. Viktor could respect that.

"Hmm?" He raised his head from the papers once more, hearing the demoness start to apologize. She didn't really stand out to him too much during the lesson. Sure, he did catch a rather... interesting scent from her before, but she seemed to calm herself quickly, before he even had to intervene. And she even helped him pass the papers later during the class. "It's alright." Viktor smiled warmly, unsure what exactly the demon did to feel guilty. "I'd be surprised if there weren't any chaos with a class like this." He chuckled shortly, resting his pen on the page, giving the girl more of his attention. She still seemed to struggle with the sheet before her. "I'm sure there are some classes that you enjoyed last year, right?"

"I guess. . ." Yakshi sighed as she flipped her pencil around in her hand. "But, well. . . I guess I kind of let my school life go to nothing. I don't really know what I want to do. And I'm worried that when I find something I want to do. I don't think I'll be able to succeed at it. . ." She looked further down obscuring her face with the top of her head. "Perhaps it was a mistake to come here. . . to the human world." She elaborated. She still barely knew anything about humans save for the lessons on human biology she got during her time spent here. 

Yakshi looked up at the paper once again as she looked over the list of classes that she had already written down. The basics were there. Math, English, science but after that, it was blank. She had already satisfied all of the other requirements during her previous two years but now here she was stuck in thought. She had been so focused on doing her requirements that she didn't really spend any time doing a 'fun' elective. "I don't know. I've spent most of my time just doing my requirements." She said as she browsed the list. 

[OOC: Sorry for the late reply, for some reason I really don't know how to approach this.]

A bitter smile once again appeared on Victor's face, as he raised himself from the seat. "Well," he started, heading towards Yakshi's @OlrukTheSmall desk, thinking about what she had said. "If it's of any help, I don't think that your school life came to nothing," he decided, a contemplative tone in his voice, as he leaned back, now half-sitting on a neighbouring table. "I've seen you on my lessons. You're clever. You're hard-working. I know that if you put your mind to something, you will succeed at it." He smiled at her, trying to catch eye contact. "And I know that you're going through a lot. You're in a world you barely know and you're getting asked to make decisions that may stay with you for the rest of your life. It's natural to be scared, confused." He fell silent for half a second, his gaze shifting to the side, a note of... maybe nostalgia? in his eyes. He shook his head slightly, returning with his eyes to the lust demon, continuing his message. "But what's important is to keep moving forward."

"So, let's take a look at that list." He smiled.

(ooc: It's all good. I think you did a good job with the approach ^ ^)

Yakshi sighed as she showed him the bare list of classes that she had. She only had the three required courses and he could see that she had also made a list of classes that she had done over her last two years of being in school. "This is it." She said as what was on the list was that her classes she had to do were mainly positioned during the mid-morning to afternoon period. After that, there was a bunch of blank space out for her. "Ummm, so what do you think I should do?" She said looking at him curiously. Her expression a bit more positive compared to before as she had a small smile on her face. 

Victor pushed himself off the edge of the table and leaned over Yakshi's desk, taking a look at the sheet, examining the lists of classes. "Since most of your requirements are out of the way, you're actually in a quite good spot," he mentioned after a while, a hint of relief in his voice as the girl seemed a bit more motivated after his speech. "You can take whatever seems enjoyable instead of having to focus on the things you must take." His hand traveled down the list of available classes, stopping on a few. "I'm not sure what exactly your hobbies are..." he started, motioning towards entries such as "Creative Writing" or "Illustration" "...but try finding something that will align with them."

He obviously couldn't select the classes for her, but at least he could give her a couple guidelines as to how she could find something she'd enjoy. "If that doesn't help, try to see which classes are conducted by teachers you like. Even if the class will turn out not as interesting as you thought, at least you'll enjoy the interaction."

Yakshi browsed the list of classes before blinking as she saw a textiles class. "Um, Mr. Marlowe, is there a sewing club at all?" She said curiously as she turned her head to look over at him. Yakshi had often had to make clothes for herself out of other clothes due to the fact that her physical body was quite unique with four arms, a pair of wings and a flexible phallic tail along with her body's unique genitalia. "I-I've always kind of done things myself so it would be nice to know what I can learn from an actual class. But, I think I want to know if other people like to do this kind of stuff and how they got into it." She said, a light flush appearing on her face as she shared a bit of information about herself to him.