Academy library.

"Drone Alpha will go through Sections A through C, Drone Beta will do Sections D through F, and Drone Gamma will deal with Sections G through I," a black haired man said to himself, sitting alone at a large wooden table.  Next to his laptop were three basketball sized metal spheres along with a red toolbox.  Surveying the map of the library he had pulled up on his laptop, Josh got straight to work sending his drones out to perform the tasks he required of them.  Checking the shelves, putting books back in their proper places, and making sure nobody was doing anything they shouldn't in the library were only a few of the tasks he had in mind for the day's work.  Putting on his headset and directing his commands to his Strike Drones, the metal spheres activated, floating off the ground.  Giving the drones their commands, the three flew off towards the directed sections of the library while Josh took a seat and moved his laptop closer.  With a few clicks, he managed to pull up a camera program that showed him what his Strike Drones were seeing.

"Modification of Strike Drones Alpha, Beta, and Gamma took far too long.  I will need to go acquire the parts to finish modification of Drones Delta and Epsilon later.  And yet...it is surprising.  He hasn't contacted me with information on his latest scheme," Josh said to himself.

• 1 month later...

The huge, mostly silent and empty hallways of the library is where only few monsters and mostly humans seems to tread and spend any time. Of course, the monsters who usually show up here are the more studious ones, which fits Countess Bella fairly well after all. She has been sitting here for a few hours so far at a table full of books, papers with notes on and so on. The student she is supposed to help out @Daddy Pheonix is late, but it is possible that she has yet to notice due to her concentration on all of these books, taking notes and so on.

In most cases a student his position would be curing under their breath and dashing to the library so they wouldn’t be as Kaye as they already were. But Zane isn’t that type of guy. He jogged lightly across the hall with his bag on his backpack and slowly enters the library. He searched around for his tutor. He found @JennyDK and sat down. Noticing she was very focused on her books he tapped her on her shoulder. Normally slime sticks to whatever it touches but his finger left no trace. He smiled at her. “Hello, I’m Zane. I’m the student you are supposed to be tutoring. Sorry I was late. I got.” He paused for a moment before resuming his speech. “Held up. I hope that won’t mess with my studies or anything like that.” 

OOC: No need to tag me, dear. I get notifications on this topic anyway.

The young human-looking, but very pale girl finally looks up and notices she is not alone here."Oh, greetings mr. Zane. I am Countess Bella von Liebhertz.. Late....huh?", she says and checks the pocket watch she carries with her, realizing it is way past their meeting point. She gives him a lightly evaluating stare and puts it back."Hmmmmm...how do you expect to gradudate with such tardiness and poor planning? Looks like I might have to instill some discipline into you if this is not be a singular session", she says and immediately closes the book she was reading and plops down a very, very thick book in front of him."You can start on this...", she simply says.

“If that’s what you think will help me then go for it.” His expression gave way to a slight smile as he grabbed the book. “That’s a pretty big book. How much do I need to read?” He opened the book and began skimming through it to see what kind of information it held. He looked up at his new tutor to await a response.

Bella at least likes that enthusiasm and attitude, but of course, something like that needs to be proven as anyone could just say they would stick to it."I have taken the precautions to give some aid in that matter. You will notice little sticky strips of paper sticking out in various places. Of course, this book alone is nowhere enough to fully catch up on the many subjects I was told to help you with. Now...I have compiled a list of topics this book gets into and colour coded them to fit these strips and....", the vampire going into a long and increasingly complex explanation about the methods, subjects, note taking and so on. After about 10-13 minutes of pure explaining, she stops and pulls out a calligraphy set that she was able to borrow, as she is not letting others use her own."Now...did you get all of that mr. Zane?", she asks.

Zane nods flipping through the pages of the extremely big book. As she begins explaining he whips out a notebook. He wrote down the key points of what she was explaining as to not forget it later. After she was done explaining he had about 5 and a half pages of notes. He looked up at her as she finished talking. “I believe so. Although there are some formulas you mentioned that you’ll have to help me out with. Other than that I’ve pretty much got the gist of it.”

OOC: LOL, I was purposely trying to make it extremely hard and difficult for him to follow and basically get confused and such 😛 I will still go with what is written, of course.

At least he seems to be paying attention and following her instructions, lecturing and such."The gist of it, you say? Then can you give me a rundown the various topics and how they relate to each other? The formulas are anything from simple and to complex, but I can show you that afterwards", she goes on as she picks up a pile of other books. While they are not as thick and dense as the first one, their combined volume is even greater and their content even harder to get through.

(Actually that does make more sense considering he needs to be tutored. I’ll fix that)

Zane nods flipping through the pages of the extremely big book. As she begins explaining he whips out a notebook. He wrote down the key points of what she was explaining. His hands moved by his brain didn’t follow. He was writing down what she was saying but he didn’t really understand. When he was done he looked down at his page in confusion. “I’m gonna be honest here. I didn’t understand at all. I think this is the main problem. I have no clue what you’re talking about. This is all very complex.” He sighs. It’s not a good feeling knowing that despite your efforts you can understand a single thing about what you’re doing.

• 3 weeks later...

OOC: Really, really sorry about the long wait. I should have double checked earlier.

The countess may be book smart and intelligent, but that doesn't mean she is great at passing that on, of course. Naturally, she is assessing it more as if he is the slow one here as he admits to not understanding anything. A sigh escapes her lips, sharp and heavy as well."So...it seems like I need to slow way, way down. This is why slacking for a longer period of time adds up in the end. You only have so much time to catch up, after all. How about we start from the beginning...", she says, trying to roll back and take things from there.