Klara's room

I start cries of pleasure "aaaannh aaannnhhh aaannnnhhh aaannnhhhhh yeeezssss yeessss" as I increase speed to match with Klara's..

My back archs as I near the orgasm, I tighten my hold on Klara's waist with a hand and take bed's support from other hand and maintain the posture and speed..

Aaah ahh ahh ahh abhhhh yes yes fuck fuck fuck me

I enjoy the convulsions and pulsations through my body as we cum

Aaahh ahh mmmmmm

I then lean forward and hug Klara tight our boobs again crushing each other's...

I sweetly touch my nose to Klara's looking in her eyes lovingly...

"That is a nice intro beautiful  lady. I m Nidhi, I m new on this island. What is ur name sex goddess?"

I would like to do a return gift for u Klara for this beautiful gift u are presenting to me on my first day at island"

I say caressing hee cheeks and earlobes with one hand and gentleness pressing her boots with another.

"Let me take care of u beautiful now" I say breaking our scissor position and getting behind Klara sitting behind her with my legs spread on her both sides and my nipples touching her back

I start fondling Klara's boobs from behind teasing her nipples occassionally, my constantly erect nipples rubbing on her back.

I first breath out to her earlobes and then lick them one by one to further kiss Klara's neck and shoulders moving to her back....kissing and licking with my salivating tounge